keila and sheena reed

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
cordigan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 11, 2012
 
can they be trusted?
seriously

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 16, 2012
 
I know both of them. I learned along time ago that you can't TRUST anyone. So take it however you want... you may get more help in the morristown or bean station threads.
guess who

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 17, 2012
 
is it kella reed...the nurse??
Dynamite

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Thats Kaella Reed not Keila,you know there is a difference in the spelling & if you want to know about someone you shouldnt come here to do it.Why dont you go do a background check or ask them for yourself.COWARDS!
ahha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 17, 2012
 
If you don't mind can you please delete this thread cause it's puttin jobs and stuff at risk so please delete this. Stop saying their names. Places are firing ppl just because names are mentioned so please please delete this
seriously

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 19, 2012
 
Dynamite wrote:
Thats Kaella Reed not Keila,you know there is a difference in the spelling & if you want to know about someone you shouldnt come here to do it.Why dont you go do a background check or ask them for yourself.COWARDS!
you are wrong. Its KEILA. Unless the has changed the way she spells it
Dynamite

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 19, 2012
 
She hasnt changed the way she spells it, thats the way its always been spelled.If you are talking about the nurse name Kaella who is around 40 something.The other younger girl may spell hers Keila idk but someone up there was asking which one and I was clarifying that they are two different people.This thread is intended to be about the young one I suppose.
fact checker

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 19, 2012
 
cordigan wrote:
can they be trusted?
Why would you ask anyone on here about trusting someone? You gotta know your gonna get a bunch of BS!!!
ahha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 19, 2012
 
Please just delete this
ahha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 19, 2012
 
But I mean what does it matter? What do you want with them?
ahha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 19, 2012
 
Dynamite wrote:
She hasnt changed the way she spells it, thats the way its always been spelled.If you are talking about the nurse name Kaella who is around 40 something.The other younger girl may spell hers Keila idk but someone up there was asking which one and I was clarifying that they are two different people.This thread is intended to be about the young one I suppose.
How do you know kaella?
CITIZEN

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 14, 2013
 
KEILA WILL BE OFF THE STREETS NOW, HOPE IT WAS WORTH IT. A LIFE IS GONE
worker

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 14, 2013
 
What happened
bloody11w

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Well if its the sheena that used to work at murphys USA that girl is a sweetheart all them girls that work there are good people
what the

Lawndale, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 18, 2013
 
bloody11w wrote:
Well if its the sheena that used to work at murphys USA that girl is a sweetheart all them girls that work there are good people
no it isnt that sheena. I dont know the reeds and im not going to bash anyone. Sheena that worked at murphys is my cousin and her last name is weinstein. Thank you for speaking kind of her and not bashing her.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Rogersville Forum right now

Search the Rogersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Randall Collier up for public scrutiny? 1 hr rod banger 49
Megan Arnold 1 hr rod banger 14
Tattoos 5 hr DUH 17
megan laster married to jeremy laster 8 hr Megan laster 7
Judge Ross delinquent property tax 10 hr Huh 51
Rock hill trash place 14 hr spike 28
Debate: Marijuana - Rogersville, TN (Aug '10) 14 hr Jessica 146
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rogersville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rogersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••