Comments
38,801 - 38,820 of 141,628 Comments Last updated 20 min ago
Belmont hill Mitt

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41490
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mobile_Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
"...to stupid?"
Ha ha, too funny.
it is like talking to a monkey....huh??
wow

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41491
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wow wrote:
<quoted text>Figured you would be one of those. NO debate skills so you look for any little word to try to make you look like you know something. Sad and pethedic little liberal, no skills,so just be a spelling cop.This shows you are nothing but a no brain puppet.Obama's hind up your,well we know.As i fugured,this is the best answer you have. Can you say no brain, and no balls.
Oh wait,before the douchebag mobile demise says something about the comment"Obama's hind up your,well we know" comment should have said"obama's hand is up your,well we know". I know this is all he can do is look for mistakes cause his debate skills are like that of a cockroach.
Belmont hill Mitt

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41492
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Overtaxed wrote:
The Federal Reserve signaled that they believe the economy needs....(gasp)... stimulis. Has the Fed. suddenly been taken over by socialists ?
capitalism doesnt work well for the masses...

this is how it is done.
wow

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41494
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Belmont hill Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>
it is like talking to a monkey....huh??
Man,you're too funny.Thats a snappy cutdown, you and the other gay guy (mobile) should hook up. I would bet you have already. I would think the hand puppet comment would be an insult,but considering you both like that sort of thing maybe not
Belmont hill Mitt

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41495
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Exasperated1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now OT, ya just condemned the House for doing the same thing over and over. Obama has already spent 1 TRILLION in stimulus, but because of ZILCH in results, you are advocating doing the same "thing" again.(One might conclude you think an action ok for the dems but not the pubs.) Just exactly how much is enuf?? The first TRILLION didn't work, why should the 2nd or 3rd?? I wouldn't think it takes a rocket scientist to realize obama's policies are STIFLING growth/jobs/recovery and a different approach is needed.
when you say that the stim didnt work....

you mean it didnt enrich any corporate pigs...

which plainly isnt true, it most certainly did.

so it DID work for your party's constituents as well.

it also put people back to work, repairing our badly ailing infrastructure.

is that a waste?? I bet you think it is.

the teapublican govenors slammed the stim in public, but embraced it to help fight off budget shortfalls in private.

THEY obviuosly didnt actually believe their own rhetoric...

but you SURE do.
Belmont hill Mitt

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41496
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I would guess some are. By the way, how is your application for those stamps coming ? Did you get the local office to give you an emergency packet ? They do that if you claim extreme hardship but I guess you already know that.
When you get yours, and let us know, I will be sure of the fact that people who don't pay for their own food but use food stamps are freeloaders.
you hit the nail right on the head.

it is the only reason HE EVEN KNOWS about people selling off their food stamp purchased food on street corners....

he is the master!!
Belmont hill Mitt

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41497
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wow wrote:
<quoted text>Man,you're too funny.Thats a snappy cutdown, you and the other gay guy (mobile) should hook up. I would bet you have already. I would think the hand puppet comment would be an insult,but considering you both like that sort of thing maybe not
sorry, i dont really follow your "work"

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41498
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wow wrote:
<quoted text>Man,you're too funny.Thats a snappy cutdown, you and the other gay guy (mobile) should hook up. I would bet you have already. I would think the hand puppet comment would be an insult,but considering you both like that sort of thing maybe not
Wow, a gay joke. How original.
Belmont hill Mitt

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41499
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not going well. They said I make too much. So I met with a retired couple renting one of my places, and asked how they make it.
The told me to immediately divorce my wife. They did that because they now get two SS checks – if they were married, they’d only get one. Plus, they get two sets of food stamps. If they were married, they’d get one larger one, but it would still be less than two separately.
In addition, they get more help with heating bills. The government limits how many times you can get this assistance. Two single people get more than one couple.
So I told my wife that we had to get divorced to get the free stuff.
The hospital staff has been very nice, and they say I’ll be released on Friday.
no one is buying it.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41500
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wow wrote:
<quoted text>Figured you would be one of those. NO debate skills so you look for any little word to try to make you look like you know something. Sad and pethedic little liberal, no skills,so just be a spelling cop.This shows you are nothing but a no brain puppet.Obama's hind up your,well we know.As i fugured,this is the best answer you have. Can you say no brain, and no balls.
Yes, I have "no brain." I'm truly "pethedic."

Keep 'em coming, genius.

Apparently, when I was paying attention to the teacher in elementary school, you were busy developing your profanity and insults. Too bad they didn't ever progress beyond that level.
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41501
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wow wrote:
<quoted text>Well,if it isn't the Obama cheerleader. I guess now you are going to say i hate him because he's black huh?
I guess you believe me since you don't have a brain at all. The point still is the rich are hated by idiots like you cause they are rich. Meanwhile you are to stupid and lazy to come up with anything to get rich from.Mitt is very intelligent and knows how to make his money grow.Obama knows how to make america's money disapear. Oh and make morons like you think it's Bush doing it even tho he's been out of office for almost 8 years now. So jerkoff, lets here your great answer for that,all your b/s and lack of brain can make something up i guess
"wow" is right, "Oh and make morons like you think it's Bush doing it even tho he's been out of office for almost 8 years now".

Really? And you call others morons in the same sentence - priceless!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41502
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
"wow" is right, "Oh and make morons like you think it's Bush doing it even tho he's been out of office for almost 8 years now".
Really? And you call others morons in the same sentence - priceless!
Yes, he has math issues to augment his grammar and spelling issues.
Kilroy

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41503
Jul 12, 2012
 
Let the world know Kilroy was on topix! Kilroy been here...
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41504
Jul 12, 2012
 
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Vet ! What a way to start a conversation ! I agree with your entire post !!!!! How about that !!!!!! I can remember you and I agreeing on parts of a post either of us made, but the whole thing ?? Not in recent memory. Admittedly, it was a short post but still it will be a memorable one ! Chuckles !
Still raining up here and I am not complaining. Hope all is well with you.
Hey, OT, this is a memorable occasion. I can remember a time when military service was honored but now it is denergrated by many, most of whom haven't served. We won't see any changes in the benefits of the folks in Washington until Hell freezes over.

We have had a little rain, not near enough. I'm glad to hear you are getting plenty. The Midwest needs it badly.
My daughter's mother-in-law has a nice home in Highlands, N.C. And recently built a beautiful guest house. She has invited my wife and me to come up around the middle of August. We are looking forward to it.
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41506
Jul 12, 2012
 
NPR:
Cheers For Biden At NAACP Convention As He Contrasts Obama And Romney
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2012/07/1...

Maybe they shouldhave said “Cheer”?

http://weaselzippers.us/2012/07/12/pic-biden-...

The blamed the empty house on rain……
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41508
Jul 12, 2012
 
Liberal Logic:

In a discussion regarding a planned military buildup on the Pacific island of Guam, Rep. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.) expressed some concerns about the plans to Adm. Robert Willard, head of the U.S. Pacific fleet.

"My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize."

How can you argue with that?

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-200015...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41509
Jul 12, 2012
 
Look at that picture very carefully from "Weaselzippers"(what kind of a source is that, anyway). You'll notice that the camera angle is two sets of seat rows away from the seat row directly in front of the Stage from which the Vice-President is set up to speak, & that row of seats looks to be full from the camera angle.

If a Source has to "stage" a camera angle to support their Story, dismiss them as an UNreliable Source!

How sad Tim, that you have to resort to such "trickery" to support your argument. I would have expected better from you. I'm very disappointed in your deceit.:(

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41511
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Timbuk2 wrote:
Liberal Logic:
In a discussion regarding a planned military buildup on the Pacific island of Guam, Rep. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.) expressed some concerns about the plans to Adm. Robert Willard, head of the U.S. Pacific fleet.
"My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize."
How can you argue with that?
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-200015...
April, 2010. How fresh.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41512
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

In deflecting criticism of his efforts to close factories, fire thousands of American workers and send their jobs overseas, Mitt Romney has said repeatedly that he left the investment firm Bain Capital in 1999, and played no role in several job-killing decisions made by the company. But as the Boston Globe reports, new documents show that Romney was listed as Chairman and CEO a full three years longer than his campaign claims.

http://bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2012/07/...
FORMER GE WORKER

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41513
Jul 12, 2012
 
The Original Amused wrote:
In deflecting criticism of his efforts to close factories, fire thousands of American workers and send their jobs overseas, Mitt Romney has said repeatedly that he left the investment firm Bain Capital in 1999, and played no role in several job-killing decisions made by the company. But as the Boston Globe reports, new documents show that Romney was listed as Chairman and CEO a full three years longer than his campaign claims.
http://bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2012/07/...
Just how many jobs has GE sent to China by Obamas good friend Jeff Immelt?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Rogersville Forum right now

Search the Rogersville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Starns wants tax increase 15 min wonder 12
batman/fundraiser 2 hr Kathy Christian 7
Man Drives Car Into Jail 2 hr eye 1
feds quietly dump hundreds of illegal immigrant... 4 hr light bulb 15
Big Brother 16 11 hr DonnaT 49
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 11 hr Zeke 8,982
Free Fish and Fries Saturday 12 hr Voter 1
Ross or Raines For Sessions Court Judge 12 hr just me 125
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rogersville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rogersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rogersville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rogersville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••