Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#41498 Jul 12, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>Man,you're too funny.Thats a snappy cutdown, you and the other gay guy (mobile) should hook up. I would bet you have already. I would think the hand puppet comment would be an insult,but considering you both like that sort of thing maybe not
Wow, a gay joke. How original.
Belmont hill Mitt

Anderson, CA

#41499 Jul 12, 2012
Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not going well. They said I make too much. So I met with a retired couple renting one of my places, and asked how they make it.
The told me to immediately divorce my wife. They did that because they now get two SS checks – if they were married, they’d only get one. Plus, they get two sets of food stamps. If they were married, they’d get one larger one, but it would still be less than two separately.
In addition, they get more help with heating bills. The government limits how many times you can get this assistance. Two single people get more than one couple.
So I told my wife that we had to get divorced to get the free stuff.
The hospital staff has been very nice, and they say I’ll be released on Friday.
no one is buying it.

Location hidden

#41500 Jul 12, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>Figured you would be one of those. NO debate skills so you look for any little word to try to make you look like you know something. Sad and pethedic little liberal, no skills,so just be a spelling cop.This shows you are nothing but a no brain puppet.Obama's hind up your,well we know.As i fugured,this is the best answer you have. Can you say no brain, and no balls.
Yes, I have "no brain." I'm truly "pethedic."

Keep 'em coming, genius.

Apparently, when I was paying attention to the teacher in elementary school, you were busy developing your profanity and insults. Too bad they didn't ever progress beyond that level.
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

#41501 Jul 12, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>Well,if it isn't the Obama cheerleader. I guess now you are going to say i hate him because he's black huh?
I guess you believe me since you don't have a brain at all. The point still is the rich are hated by idiots like you cause they are rich. Meanwhile you are to stupid and lazy to come up with anything to get rich from.Mitt is very intelligent and knows how to make his money grow.Obama knows how to make america's money disapear. Oh and make morons like you think it's Bush doing it even tho he's been out of office for almost 8 years now. So jerkoff, lets here your great answer for that,all your b/s and lack of brain can make something up i guess
"wow" is right, "Oh and make morons like you think it's Bush doing it even tho he's been out of office for almost 8 years now".

Really? And you call others morons in the same sentence - priceless!

Location hidden

#41502 Jul 12, 2012
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
"wow" is right, "Oh and make morons like you think it's Bush doing it even tho he's been out of office for almost 8 years now".
Really? And you call others morons in the same sentence - priceless!
Yes, he has math issues to augment his grammar and spelling issues.
Kilroy

Grimsley, TN

#41503 Jul 12, 2012
Let the world know Kilroy was on topix! Kilroy been here...
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#41504 Jul 12, 2012
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Vet ! What a way to start a conversation ! I agree with your entire post !!!!! How about that !!!!!! I can remember you and I agreeing on parts of a post either of us made, but the whole thing ?? Not in recent memory. Admittedly, it was a short post but still it will be a memorable one ! Chuckles !
Still raining up here and I am not complaining. Hope all is well with you.
Hey, OT, this is a memorable occasion. I can remember a time when military service was honored but now it is denergrated by many, most of whom haven't served. We won't see any changes in the benefits of the folks in Washington until Hell freezes over.

We have had a little rain, not near enough. I'm glad to hear you are getting plenty. The Midwest needs it badly.
My daughter's mother-in-law has a nice home in Highlands, N.C. And recently built a beautiful guest house. She has invited my wife and me to come up around the middle of August. We are looking forward to it.
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

#41506 Jul 12, 2012
NPR:
Cheers For Biden At NAACP Convention As He Contrasts Obama And Romney
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2012/07/1...

Maybe they shouldhave said “Cheer”?

http://weaselzippers.us/2012/07/12/pic-biden-...

The blamed the empty house on rain……
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

#41508 Jul 12, 2012
Liberal Logic:

In a discussion regarding a planned military buildup on the Pacific island of Guam, Rep. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.) expressed some concerns about the plans to Adm. Robert Willard, head of the U.S. Pacific fleet.

"My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize."

How can you argue with that?

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-200015...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#41509 Jul 12, 2012
Look at that picture very carefully from "Weaselzippers"(what kind of a source is that, anyway). You'll notice that the camera angle is two sets of seat rows away from the seat row directly in front of the Stage from which the Vice-President is set up to speak, & that row of seats looks to be full from the camera angle.

If a Source has to "stage" a camera angle to support their Story, dismiss them as an UNreliable Source!

How sad Tim, that you have to resort to such "trickery" to support your argument. I would have expected better from you. I'm very disappointed in your deceit.:(

Location hidden

#41511 Jul 12, 2012
Timbuk2 wrote:
Liberal Logic:
In a discussion regarding a planned military buildup on the Pacific island of Guam, Rep. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.) expressed some concerns about the plans to Adm. Robert Willard, head of the U.S. Pacific fleet.
"My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize."
How can you argue with that?
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-200015...
April, 2010. How fresh.

Location hidden

#41512 Jul 12, 2012
In deflecting criticism of his efforts to close factories, fire thousands of American workers and send their jobs overseas, Mitt Romney has said repeatedly that he left the investment firm Bain Capital in 1999, and played no role in several job-killing decisions made by the company. But as the Boston Globe reports, new documents show that Romney was listed as Chairman and CEO a full three years longer than his campaign claims.

http://bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2012/07/...
FORMER GE WORKER

Livingston, TN

#41513 Jul 12, 2012
The Original Amused wrote:
In deflecting criticism of his efforts to close factories, fire thousands of American workers and send their jobs overseas, Mitt Romney has said repeatedly that he left the investment firm Bain Capital in 1999, and played no role in several job-killing decisions made by the company. But as the Boston Globe reports, new documents show that Romney was listed as Chairman and CEO a full three years longer than his campaign claims.
http://bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2012/07/...
Just how many jobs has GE sent to China by Obamas good friend Jeff Immelt?

Location hidden

#41514 Jul 12, 2012
FORMER GE WORKER wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're not denying the fact that Romney made millions shipping American jobs overseas. Thanks.

Location hidden

#41516 Jul 12, 2012
FORMER GE WORKER wrote:
<quoted text>
No more than all the other Huge Corporations. That's why the Teapublicans need to stop opposing Obama in trying to take away the incentives for Corporations to move jobs out of the Country & the Republican-Majority House needs to vote in favor of Obama's efforts to abolish them!

Location hidden

#41517 Jul 12, 2012
Leroy Snot wrote:
For the ones of you who don't have a clue about some of the "crazier" beliefs of Mormons, you REALLY need to read Leroy's Link!
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

#41518 Jul 12, 2012
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're not denying the fact that Romney made millions shipping American jobs overseas. Thanks.
Examples please?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#41519 Jul 12, 2012
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Back at ya again E1. The crowd elected with Obama, and Obama himself made no secret of the fact that they intended to pass universal healthcare. They did. End of story....except the next group refuses to take no for an answer. When they couldn't kill the ACA with 32 votes, they thought a conservative bunch of justices of the Supreme Court would do it for them. Well....we all know by now how that turned out with the Chief Justice siding with the liberals, so those in congress thought it would be prudent to vote on repeal 33 times ! Yep that was what they were elected for alright.
BTW, I have no problem with one vote on the issue, or two...perhaps three but come on E1 enough is enough, time to focus on something that might actually get enacted. This is as dead as 4 oclock.
One of the many problems I have with obamacare is the mechanism of its passage. You know I refer to bribery of congressman, secrecy of its writings (even after obama pledged transparency), etc., and not ONE pub idea in the mix. Its HONESTLY not that I mind universal healthcare but THIS monstrosity called obamacare has proven itself to be extraordinarily expensive (the exact opposite of promises made once again) and does ZILCH in lowering health costs.

Wouldn't it have been absolutely amazing if instead obama had concentrated on lowering our national deficit (as he ALSO promised to lower by half at the end of his first term) instead of this unworkable fiasco?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#41520 Jul 12, 2012
Belmont hill Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>
when you say that the stim didnt work....
you mean it didnt enrich any corporate pigs...
which plainly isnt true, it most certainly did.
so it DID work for your party's constituents as well.
it also put people back to work, repairing our badly ailing infrastructure.
is that a waste?? I bet you think it is.
the teapublican govenors slammed the stim in public, but embraced it to help fight off budget shortfalls in private.
THEY obviuosly didnt actually believe their own rhetoric...
but you SURE do.
DUH, read this slowly, so you can assimilate the words. The stimulus did not work, because the economy STILL SUCKS, got it?

Location hidden

#41521 Jul 12, 2012
Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Examples please?
Geez, you would know if you'd watch something besides Fox Fake News! Google it, it all over many pages from many different Reliable Sources!

Watching only Fox Fake News is the equivalent to living in a Cave with NO outside knowledge of anything going on in the real world & NO access to ANY truthful information!

It's really true that Fox Fake News watchers are more ignorant than People who have no News Information, at all...you're Living Proof of that, Tim, if you're being sincere in your Post Request!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica bandy 10 min Rockin Bob 9
An Awakening 21 min Truth 1
Dwayne Byington (Oct '12) 1 hr Lok 9
Aleshia Carmack 8 hr The Original Rock... 9
snitch 9 hr personal opinion 4
Roger Stewart 9 hr good guy 13
Question. 10 hr anonymous 1
dead baby found in rogersville wal-mart trash c... 15 hr Joe Friday 4
Rogersville Dating
Find my Match