|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Benny wrote:
<quoted text>
THERE ARE DUMB AND THERE ARE IGNORANT. Don't forget retarded.
BULLSh-t. Why do so called smart people think,that they can learn nothing from from others. Even smart people do dumb things.
Facts are this the most millionaires and billionaires are highschool drop outs and many are uneducated.
He author stops short of actually teaching you everything because the skills he recommends you learn are beyond the scope of the book (and there are better people to learn from). He does, however, provide all the resources you would need to teach yourself: books to read, people to learn from, blogs to follow, and courses you might take.
Those Who Went Before
The stories of these “uneducated” millionaires share a common theme: started off in college, got distracted by a business that they were already making profitable, dropped out of school to put more energy into the business, and never went back. There are a few outliers, such as Marijo Franklin, who got a job as a salesperson off the streets in Chicago, and David Ash, who never even finished high school and used his success to set up a last-chance shelter for women. There are also the graduates who became successful, all of whom point out that they didn’t learn their success skills in the classroom.
Besides being highly instructive, these stories are very inspirational. Because the stories detail the early days for each interviewee, you the reader get a sense that they were right where you might be. It is very easy to imagine yourself on the verge of starting a multimillion-dollar business and changing the world.
The book reads like a good conversation, with Ellsberg sharing his own personal journey of discovery with the reader, as well as all the lessons he learned, the books he read, and the mistakes he made. It rambles a little bit, like every good conversation, touching on practical advice, social commentary, philosophical musing, self-help positive psychology, and even a bit of sales advice.
Just Another College Grad Without A Job
Ellsberg himself started off as a college grad with an entitlement complex before he went through a period of frustration and disillusionment with a society that wouldn’t give him the break he felt he deserved. He eventually managed to become financially independent as a copywriter, learning the marketing and sales skills that would pave his road to later success.
His story doesn’t come off as particularly exceptional, which makes it easy for the current generation to relate to. The fact that none of the stories he shares seem totally improbable is what makes the book valuable. Whereas so many “bootstrap your way to success” books simply provide you with anecdotes of people who magically charmed their way into boardrooms, Ellsberg gives his reader a glimpse into the personal struggles that accompanied each millionaire’s first steps into business. Each of them is a regular person. What made the difference was a willingness to learn the skills necessary to succeed and a belief in their own ability to make a difference.
Having spent years dreaming of being an entrepreneur, but having never been able to wrap my head around just how to do it, I found Ellsberg’s book infinitely inspiring. Every page was an “Aha!” moment. I could feel all these notions in my head clicking into place, and by the end of it, I had a clear picture of exactly what I needed to do, what I needed to learn, and who I needed to know in order to achieve the success I wanted.
If you’re interested in learning more about Ellsberg and his approach to life, I recommend this blog post. It’s a good introduction to the basic concepts, and will give you a great foundation to start your journey to success all by itself.
TO NAME JUST ONE OF MANY!
Well, I don't know why you're yelling at me, Bennie. My post clearly said that there's something to learn from everyone.

“One In Four Billion”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Benny wrote:
<quoted text>
ARROGATE NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDER (I had you pegged you right.)
And your point? Cry some more! That is all you can do!

“One In Four Billion”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

adr1564 wrote:
yada yada yada
yadayada Queen sassyass queen sassyass yadayada aka really sassy

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

1n4billion wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you wanna refraction on that answer? Remember who I am Queen Fool
"Refraction"??? LMAO!

“One In Four Billion”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

“One In Four Billion”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Come on Sassy ... why are you torturing these people?

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Benny wrote:
<quoted text>
THERE ARE DUMB AND THERE ARE IGNORANT. Don't forget retarded.
BULLSh-t. Why do so called smart people think,that they can learn nothing from from others. Even smart people do dumb things.
If you’re interested in learning more about Ellsberg and his approach to life, I recommend this blog post. It’s a good introduction to the basic concepts, and will give you a great foundation to start your journey to success all by itself.
TO NAME JUST ONE OF MANY!
You should direct your dissertation at "Unreal," since he's the one who posted:
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree - there is nothing to be learned from dumb people... Apparently this thread has been infiltrated with them...
To which I responded "you couldn't be more wrong."
Benny

Cumberland Gap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

1n4billion wrote:
<quoted text>
Forewarned ...
The email is all lies!
I'll have to learn for myself i.e. "1n4billion" Why should I trust you more than another?

http://youtu.be/xYT4Tg2NtB0

“One In Four Billion”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Leroy Snot wrote:
<quoted text>What the Hell is 1n4billion? The World Population is 7.2 Billion!!!
Fool

“One In Four Billion”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Benny wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll have to learn for myself i.e. "1n4billion" Why should I trust you more than another?
I have your answer ...
- I can care less on what you think or want

“One In Four Billion”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Refraction"??? LMAO!
Impossible all your ass has already been gone for years.
But now we have started

“One In Four Billion”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

<<<<<<< =======

This is the truth avator.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

1n4billion wrote:
<quoted text>
Forewarned ...
The email is all lies!
Indeed. But I get the feeling the "Benny" likes to learn the hard way.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Am I the only One who has no idea what all these Posts are about? I can't even tell who most of them are to or what they are about. It's like all of the trolls who are posting them, have just completely gone off the deep end. IMO! CRAZY!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Benny wrote:
<quoted text>
Benny, why did you send me 3 emails & didn't say a word in any of them? What's up with that?

“One In Four Billion”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Refraction"??? LMAO!
Really sassy wrote ...
----------
Us white folks aren't just making it all up. You really have some major, major issues in the black community.
Benny

Cumberland Gap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

1n4billion wrote:
<quoted text>
And your point? Cry some more! That is all you can do!
Bul-lshit! All you do is BITCH!

“One In Four Billion”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Leroy Snot wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone here know you are a republican! What you are doing here makes you and all the other republicans look CHILDISH AND STUPID!!!
Because you said so? Do you have ESP? No ... you are ugly and stupid only. This has nothing to do with Rep or Dems - Stupid
Were your parents related?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

84 Users are viewing the Rogersville Forum right now

Search the Rogersville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hippies Suck! (Mar '11) 23 min Delmar 50
private probation 24 min dawg 51
Ross or Raines For Sessions Court Judge 1 hr HE COULD ALWAYS SAY 105
Dude in silver 3rd gen cummins that sits at wal... 1 hr really?? 11
roger stewart trial (Feb '13) 1 hr Call the IRS 24
what do u do??? 3 hr Butch 13
just wanted to say I love you 7 hr Grey 11
$4.5 Million Hawkins County Schools Deficit Jul 25 Over Home 67
•••