Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

Comments (Page 1,819)

Showing posts 36,361 - 36,380 of124,228
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“One In Four Billion”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Ready to talk now Sassy?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
Benny, just so you know, I haven't lost a child!
Neither do I believe that anybody on here that claim to have lost a child, has either.
shame on you...did ya forget there are a TON of us on here that know the history to which you refer?

“One In Four Billion”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Who taught you biatch? Speak the Truth?
Do you want me gone?

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Benny wrote:
To whomever losses a child.
My heart goes out to anyone who loses a child!
I send my comfort and love to whomever lost a child:
LISTEN BELOW:
http://youtu.be/bLltt5cPDOc
May your higher power give you comfort, as no human can. My heart and soul are with you.
For any loss of a loved one:
http://youtu.be/oEOzFr4Ygtk
Benny,

That is kind of you. Another poster lost her child and Sasshole made the most horrific statements to the mother. She asked the mother if she was the drunk driver who killed her own child, and even tried to look up the death certificate. When Sasshole couldn't find the death certificate, she posted vicious lies accusing the mother of making up the story and repeatedly harassed that grieving mother about the tragic event. No decent human being would do that.

“One In Four Billion”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
Neither is my Daughter Gay. In fact, if they only knew who her fairly longtime Boyfriend is, they would probably be shivering in their shoes. But, the less they know about my Kids, the better.
Stop lying - Talk to me ... not them.
Avoiding will not keep me from spilling.
Talking will. You know what I want to hear.

“One In Four Billion”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Hint -->> I am S****y

“One In Four Billion”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

“One In Four Billion”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Benny

Cumberland Gap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't be more wrong.
THERE ARE DUMB AND THERE ARE IGNORANT. Don't forget retarded.

BULLSh-t. Why do so called smart people think,that they can learn nothing from from others. Even smart people do dumb things.

Facts are this the most millionaires and billionaires are highschool drop outs and many are uneducated.

He author stops short of actually teaching you everything because the skills he recommends you learn are beyond the scope of the book (and there are better people to learn from). He does, however, provide all the resources you would need to teach yourself: books to read, people to learn from, blogs to follow, and courses you might take.

Those Who Went Before
The stories of these “uneducated” millionaires share a common theme: started off in college, got distracted by a business that they were already making profitable, dropped out of school to put more energy into the business, and never went back. There are a few outliers, such as Marijo Franklin, who got a job as a salesperson off the streets in Chicago, and David Ash, who never even finished high school and used his success to set up a last-chance shelter for women. There are also the graduates who became successful, all of whom point out that they didn’t learn their success skills in the classroom.

Besides being highly instructive, these stories are very inspirational. Because the stories detail the early days for each interviewee, you the reader get a sense that they were right where you might be. It is very easy to imagine yourself on the verge of starting a multimillion-dollar business and changing the world.

The book reads like a good conversation, with Ellsberg sharing his own personal journey of discovery with the reader, as well as all the lessons he learned, the books he read, and the mistakes he made. It rambles a little bit, like every good conversation, touching on practical advice, social commentary, philosophical musing, self-help positive psychology, and even a bit of sales advice.

Just Another College Grad Without A Job
Ellsberg himself started off as a college grad with an entitlement complex before he went through a period of frustration and disillusionment with a society that wouldn’t give him the break he felt he deserved. He eventually managed to become financially independent as a copywriter, learning the marketing and sales skills that would pave his road to later success.

His story doesn’t come off as particularly exceptional, which makes it easy for the current generation to relate to. The fact that none of the stories he shares seem totally improbable is what makes the book valuable. Whereas so many “bootstrap your way to success” books simply provide you with anecdotes of people who magically charmed their way into boardrooms, Ellsberg gives his reader a glimpse into the personal struggles that accompanied each millionaire’s first steps into business. Each of them is a regular person. What made the difference was a willingness to learn the skills necessary to succeed and a belief in their own ability to make a difference.

Having spent years dreaming of being an entrepreneur, but having never been able to wrap my head around just how to do it, I found Ellsberg’s book infinitely inspiring. Every page was an “Aha!” moment. I could feel all these notions in my head clicking into place, and by the end of it, I had a clear picture of exactly what I needed to do, what I needed to learn, and who I needed to know in order to achieve the success I wanted.

If you’re interested in learning more about Ellsberg and his approach to life, I recommend this blog post. It’s a good introduction to the basic concepts, and will give you a great foundation to start your journey to success all by itself.

TO NAME JUST ONE OF MANY!

“One In Four Billion”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

“One In Four Billion”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Come on Sassy ... time is running out.
Benny

Cumberland Gap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Benny, I sent you an email.:)
Thanks Sweetie! Going there now.

“One In Four Billion”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

You know these people can't protect you from me.
You know what I am capable of. I am very (repeat) very patient with them right now. Your imaginary posters is all you have. That is worthless to you because ...
I already own them.

“One In Four Billion”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Benny wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Sweetie! Going there now.
Forewarned ...
The email is all lies!
adr1564

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

yada yada yada

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Benny wrote:
<quoted text>
THERE ARE DUMB AND THERE ARE IGNORANT. Don't forget retarded.
BULLSh-t. Why do so called smart people think,that they can learn nothing from from others. Even smart people do dumb things.
Facts are this the most millionaires and billionaires are highschool drop outs and many are uneducated.
He author stops short of actually teaching you everything because the skills he recommends you learn are beyond the scope of the book (and there are better people to learn from). He does, however, provide all the resources you would need to teach yourself: books to read, people to learn from, blogs to follow, and courses you might take.
Those Who Went Before
The stories of these “uneducated” millionaires share a common theme: started off in college, got distracted by a business that they were already making profitable, dropped out of school to put more energy into the business, and never went back. There are a few outliers, such as Marijo Franklin, who got a job as a salesperson off the streets in Chicago, and David Ash, who never even finished high school and used his success to set up a last-chance shelter for women. There are also the graduates who became successful, all of whom point out that they didn’t learn their success skills in the classroom.
Besides being highly instructive, these stories are very inspirational. Because the stories detail the early days for each interviewee, you the reader get a sense that they were right where you might be. It is very easy to imagine yourself on the verge of starting a multimillion-dollar business and changing the world.
The book reads like a good conversation, with Ellsberg sharing his own personal journey of discovery with the reader, as well as all the lessons he learned, the books he read, and the mistakes he made. It rambles a little bit, like every good conversation, touching on practical advice, social commentary, philosophical musing, self-help positive psychology, and even a bit of sales advice.
Just Another College Grad Without A Job
Ellsberg himself started off as a college grad with an entitlement complex before he went through a period of frustration and disillusionment with a society that wouldn’t give him the break he felt he deserved. He eventually managed to become financially independent as a copywriter, learning the marketing and sales skills that would pave his road to later success.
His story doesn’t come off as particularly exceptional, which makes it easy for the current generation to relate to. The fact that none of the stories he shares seem totally improbable is what makes the book valuable. Whereas so many “bootstrap your way to success” books simply provide you with anecdotes of people who magically charmed their way into boardrooms, Ellsberg gives his reader a glimpse into the personal struggles that accompanied each millionaire’s first steps into business. Each of them is a regular person. What made the difference was a willingness to learn the skills necessary to succeed and a belief in their own ability to make a difference.
Having spent years dreaming of being an entrepreneur, but having never been able to wrap my head around just how to do it, I found Ellsberg’s book infinitely inspiring. Every page was an “Aha!” moment. I could feel all these notions in my head clicking into place, and by the end of it, I had a clear picture of exactly what I needed to do, what I needed to learn, and who I needed to know in order to achieve the success I wanted.
If you’re interested in learning more about Ellsberg and his approach to life, I recommend this blog post. It’s a good introduction to the basic concepts, and will give you a great foundation to start your journey to success all by itself.
TO NAME JUST ONE OF MANY!
Well, I don't know why you're yelling at me, Bennie. My post clearly said that there's something to learn from everyone.

“One In Four Billion”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Benny wrote:
<quoted text>
ARROGATE NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDER (I had you pegged you right.)
And your point? Cry some more! That is all you can do!

“One In Four Billion”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

adr1564 wrote:
yada yada yada
yadayada Queen sassyass queen sassyass yadayada aka really sassy

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

1n4billion wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you wanna refraction on that answer? Remember who I am Queen Fool
"Refraction"??? LMAO!

“One In Four Billion”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 36,361 - 36,380 of124,228
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Rogersville Forum right now

Search the Rogersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 6 min wanna know 58,248
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 13 min C Clark 8,464
Judge Ross delinquent property tax 48 min Not interested 54
Burger Bar 2 hr who cares 3
Randall Collier up for public scrutiny? 4 hr rod banger 49
Megan Arnold 4 hr rod banger 14
Tattoos 9 hr DUH 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rogersville Jobs

•••
•••