Warning

Panther, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Couple of the year! Two of Hawkins county finest. Keep your doors locked!
funny

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Warning wrote:
Couple of the year! Two of Hawkins county finest. Keep your doors locked!
Erin usually gets all of Danyal's leftovers!!!!
Gross

Panther, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

I can't decide which one is nastier, or a bigger thief
Movin on up

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

What happened to the Buttry chic?
Heyyy

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Gross wrote:
Well i'm with you on that.. but i think it would be Erin.. she is out there. I seen her at the store the other day and she looks like a BIG whore which if you know her then you already know.. but i think its so so so funny them two got together.. lol.. She will never get her kids back... But they are a lot better off where there at.. I WISH THE BEST FOR YOU ERIN AND JOHNNY....... LOL LOL
jail bait

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

where is johnny running around now? is he still in rogersville
Wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Where is Danyal now? I heard she had baby #5...
cantgetright

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Well johnny is snitching his way out of or in to whatever it takes to stay high!!!
lucky

Hammond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

My prayers go out to u erin
makes sense

Lima, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Wow! ready? They are both compulsive liars, needle junkies, thieves, AND they are ate up with hepatitis . And I HAVE told them both to their face. They are a dangerous combination! Danyal might as well join in cause she is exactly like them. 3 peas in a pod! Their kids are much better off, they don't deserve to be a mother!
fmily

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

first johnny is my family and dont know or care who he is doing theses days but first of all i can bet half of u that get on her just to dog him is a fu**ing pill heads so u need to worry about your foodstamps and getting your all kids back dont bring his kids into his mistakes so before u go running your mouths think about your low lifes or half of u all trying to get your kids back to cause of drugs johnny has made alot of mistakes but he dont need goverment check and foodstamp and pill heads like u all to write and dog him god knows u all aint no freaking angel so let god judge him cause what u all say aint shit anyways
ho ho

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

cantgetright wrote:
Well johnny is snitching his way out of or in to whatever it takes to stay high!!!
Well, what a perfect match.
GET OVER IT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Your family so your opinion is really irrelevant! They probably didnt steal off you or rob you blind! And trust me they don't just steal off pill heads, they will steal from anyone! So shut your ass up! If I can warn just one person about the "trash" that they may not know about, then I've done the community a damn favor. It ain't about judging it is about the TRUTH! By the way, you look stupid as hell taking up for those two. Guess that's why you didn't put a signature to it. HA
fmily wrote:
first johnny is my family and dont know or care who he is doing theses days but first of all i can bet half of u that get on her just to dog him is a fu**ing pill heads so u need to worry about your foodstamps and getting your all kids back dont bring his kids into his mistakes so before u go running your mouths think about your low lifes or half of u all trying to get your kids back to cause of drugs johnny has made alot of mistakes but he dont need goverment check and foodstamp and pill heads like u all to write and dog him god knows u all aint no freaking angel so let god judge him cause what u all say aint shit anyways
stupids

Rogersville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Are these 2 still together? Seen Johnny with someone else.
rhea girl

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

Judged:

Gross wrote:
.....hmmmm... that is a hard one erin will steal your makeup, phones ,things she is jealous about that her hero cant buy her...dont show her stuff your old man gets you, she will steal the stuff and then try to get your man too lol ....JOHNNY steals anything that is not tied down and he can trade off for what ever his flavor of the week is... got a new apt,,,no job,,, well he promises erin daily how hard of a worker he is an just given an oppritunity he will be a millionaire.....he hasnt figured out hustling is not work and it requries determination, dependability, and tenacity to keep a job to provide ERIN the life she thinks she deserved. None of these things does he posess, let alone what they mean. if it had units written on the side he would....the are users, selfish, self centered, and only befriend people to further themselves financially or for some gain.
despise johnny

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

GET OVER IT wrote:
Your family so your opinion is really irrelevant! They probably didnt steal off you or rob you blind! And trust me they don't just steal off pill heads, they will steal from anyone! So shut your ass up! If I can warn just one person about the "trash" that they may not know about, then I've done the community a damn favor. It ain't about judging it is about the TRUTH! By the way, you look stupid as hell taking up for those two. Guess that's why you didn't put a signature to it. HA
<quoted text>
Fyi he does get food stamps he begs for money even from churches he has even taken the clothes he was wearing off to take back to Wal-Mart to get money he's a low life piece of crap and always will be
CURIOUS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

For everyone who posted this shot about them...you must have been or still are good buddies or exs! Get over yourselves! Lmfao
lml

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

CURIOUS wrote:
For everyone who posted this shot about them...you must have been or still are good buddies or exs! Get over yourselves! Lmfao
And you must be in love with his nasty ass sorry excuse for a human being
Really

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

Judged:

GET OVER IT wrote:
<quoted text>
I think thats a little harsh to respond to someones comment about defending family.Maybe you have shit in your family too.We all do,maybe not this bad but give em a break,blood is blood.And not to defend anyone but i only know Johnny.I have for a while and he has never stolen,bummed,or done anything wrong towards my boyfriend or myself.I don't know Erin,other than meeting her.She seems to be on the edge i guess is a way to say it.He is an addict n as we all know they can do bad n unforgivable things.But I can be one person to say,he has never done anything wrong to us.Maybe it is because we treat him like a worthwhile person despite things he has done and does.He is one of hundreds in this town who are addicted and that do horrible things too.I wish i could say he does nothing bad to others but i can't.I can only say he hasn't done it to us.But we are not the kind of people who you would want to cross either.Right is right and wrong is wrong. We treat him nice and he returns it.We don't look down on him,we treat him like a normal person and he acts like one.There has been many times he has had the chance to steal our things like tools used while he helped fix my car but he didn't nor did he ask for anything in return for working.He did it just to help.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TV antenna 2 min Takes effort 2
Debate: Ferguson - Rogersville, TN 13 min melonsandchickeny... 13
ISIS's Executioner 1 hr elmer fudd 1
New Info Might Send Rick Perry to Prison 1 hr elmer fudd 6
accident 1 hr curious 55
Kids afraid to go to school at CHS New threat 2 hr TnRN 20
snitches 2 hr person 14
Mayor SELLS 19 hr Voter 43
chs lock down Wed Voter 18

Search the Rogersville Forum: