Who bought To Go Mrkt

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Kelly

United States

#1 Jul 19, 2012
Well who bought it? Saw some carpet being torn out maybe they'll fix it up
Melissa

United States

#2 Jul 19, 2012
I heard Mickey Evans did
Raymond

Winnsboro, SC

#3 Jul 19, 2012
Beef Worley did
ann

Kingsport, TN

#4 Jul 19, 2012
What is he gonna put in there?
Oh Yeah

Kingsport, TN

#5 Jul 20, 2012
I would like to see a bank,car wash or a pawn shop go in there.
hey hey

Talbott, TN

#6 Jul 20, 2012
really? we have plenty of banks car washes and pawn shops in our small town. Do you really think weneed another? Because tht is retarded. Or aybe that's all you know if you have never been outta rogersville.
mickey evans

Kingsport, TN

#7 Jul 20, 2012
no, i didn't buy it....i ain't got enough money to buy beer
zoey

Sarasota, FL

#8 Jul 20, 2012
the illegal immagrant at rogersville tobacco outlet is leasing it. Another tax free business. My question is how can she obtain beer license when she is not a citizian of this country. So everytime you go in there remember where you're hard earned money is going that you have paid taxes on.
klm

Spartanburg, SC

#9 Jul 20, 2012
No one bought it, but someone is leasing it. It will be another store.
rope

Pinson, AL

#10 Jul 20, 2012
I am sure it is probably another camel jockey immigrant that is getting a huge tax break and low interest loan that us Americans are not allowed to have. Just what we need, another foreign market with people working in it that can barely speak English.
Not as dumb

Louisville, KY

#11 Jul 20, 2012
zoey wrote:
the illegal immagrant at rogersville tobacco outlet is leasing it. Another tax free business. My question is how can she obtain beer license when she is not a citizian of this country. So everytime you go in there remember where you're hard earned money is going that you have paid taxes on.
quit being so dramatic. they are illegal. yes they are imegrant workers. but they are legal.
mikey

Statesville, NC

#12 Jul 20, 2012
all we have to do is not stop there and it will close very soon??? Don;t understand why we Americans have become so blind, seems anyone came lead most over a cliff????? I don't stop for them!!!
zoey

United States

#13 Jul 20, 2012
Not as dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
quit being so dramatic. they are illegal. yes they are imegrant workers. but they are legal.
how can someone be legal and illegal at the same time?
zoey

United States

#14 Jul 20, 2012
Not as dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
quit being so dramatic. they are illegal. yes they are imegrant workers. but they are legal.
learn how to spell dumbass

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#15 Jul 20, 2012
Are you all sure Mickey Evans didn't buy it? I heard he was going to make it into a brothel house.
lol

United States

#16 Jul 20, 2012
lawsonangel wrote:
Are you all sure Mickey Evans didn't buy it? I heard he was going to make it into a brothel house.
And Lisa Angel is going to work for him!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#17 Jul 20, 2012
Sure why not. Do you want a job too? Maybe he will let you be his star attraction. I will put in a good word for you. Wait by the phone ok?
chloe

United States

#18 Jul 20, 2012
at least they won't have to go to crockett springs park to hide like some prominent people in this town have been doing.
Oh Yeah

Kingsport, TN

#19 Jul 20, 2012
hey hey wrote:
really? we have plenty of banks car washes and pawn shops in our small town. Do you really think weneed another? Because tht is retarded. Or aybe that's all you know if you have never been outta rogersville.
Duh I was being a goofas*
mike

United States

#20 Jul 20, 2012
just a curious topix view, wondering if this is the same lady that just got busted for synthetic drugs? what is she going to be selling in there? i bet that will be a happening place in town.......does anyone know if her husband got back in the country since being deported and is her young son going to be there to translate for her or will he be in school and yes she is an illegal immigrant. no papers no work permit = no job what makes her more special than the hispanic as i see it not a bit of difference.. i say deport em all.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 49 min qwerty 9,477
Who buys broken tvs (Sep '13) 1 hr yabadabba 63
Flip Flop Bob 3 hr roy d 9
Steve Starns and the hill 3 hr Really?? 20
The new commissioners are CLUELESS 4 hr Really?? 46
Seth Ewing embezzlement 4 hr getting away 139
Hawkins teacher arrested 4 drugs @ school 5 hr Zsz 22
up coming holston electric election 12 hr Mr Haney 28

Rogersville Jobs

Rogersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rogersville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rogersville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]