First Prev
of 5
Next Last
david

Rutherfordton, NC

#1 Jan 6, 2012
in the kingsport times news today alexa linboom does anybody know what happen to this little girl
heartbroken

Manito, IL

#2 Jan 6, 2012
david wrote:
in the kingsport times news today alexa linboom does anybody know what happen to this little girl
our child is in her kindergarten class, we ask her teacher just a few minutes ago but nobody knew anything
wandering

Bulls Gap, TN

#3 Jan 6, 2012
i seen her picture in the paper. she is beautiful! I didnt know her or her family but i couldnt imagine what they are going through. I was wandering what happened to her also.
MIchael

United States

#4 Jan 6, 2012
The obituary is at Colboch-Price site.
Curiosity killed the cat

United States

#5 Jan 6, 2012
david wrote:
Really??? You obviously don't know this child or her family or any of the families friends so why is it your business??? I can answer that-Its not your business! That family is grieving for their child and some idiot like you makes a thread about it on Topix?? It said that she died in the hospital. If it had been as a result of a crime, it would have been on the news or in the paper! The audacity of some people amazes me! There is no reason for this thread to be on here, unless you want to make gossip out of someones grief. You are a nosy, inconsiderate FOOL! I have a 5 year old little girl and I can promise you, if some idiot posted a thread about her, I would most certainly lawyer up and hunt you down for it! A newspaper is available to the public, but posting a minor childs name online for curiosities sake is enough to sue you for pain and suffering on behalf of her grieving family. Go find a corner to crawl in and think about how ignorant you!
Maxwell Smart

Kingsport, TN

#6 Jan 6, 2012
Curiosity killed the cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??? You obviously don't know this child or her family or any of the families friends so why is it your business??? I can answer that-Its not your business! That family is grieving for their child and some idiot like you makes a thread about it on Topix?? It said that she died in the hospital. If it had been as a result of a crime, it would have been on the news or in the paper! The audacity of some people amazes me! There is no reason for this thread to be on here, unless you want to make gossip out of someones grief. You are a nosy, inconsiderate FOOL! I have a 5 year old little girl and I can promise you, if some idiot posted a thread about her, I would most certainly lawyer up and hunt you down for it! A newspaper is available to the public, but posting a minor childs name online for curiosities sake is enough to sue you for pain and suffering on behalf of her grieving family. Go find a corner to crawl in and think about how ignorant you!
Shut the hell up dumba$$!
watcher

Knoxville, TN

#7 Jan 6, 2012
<quoted text>
you know what - your an @ss. you have no business critisizing anyone period. just another holier than thou dip sh*t who thinks they know best for everyone. you would have done well at the inquisition or the witch hunts. why dont you mind your business and leave people alone stupid @ss
Curiosity killed the cat

United States

#8 Jan 6, 2012
watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
you know what - your an @ss. you have no business critisizing anyone period. just another holier than thou dip sh*t who thinks they know best for everyone. you would have done well at the inquisition or the witch hunts. why dont you mind your business and leave people alone stupid @ss
I am minding my own business, by not asking stupid questions about a dead child! Why doesn't the OP mind their own business? The last two posts are as ridiculous as the first one. Awesome language use as well, especially on a thread about a deceased little girl that apparently none of you know. If I don't have any business criticizing anyone, neither do you, sweetheart! You criticized me for taking up for the family which is ludicrous. The title to this thread is enough to crush the parents heart, which is something you obviously don't have. Just continue to listen to your scanner for all the crimes that occur, and read obituaries so you can stake out Topix and put families through more pain. You are as ridiculous as the OP, and obviously as nosy and uncaring as well. Forgive me for not being a self centered nosy moron, such as yourself. Get yourself some help, too. Anyone that wants the personal information of a childs death has to be sick in the head. Have a nice day, honey.
Another

Knoxville, TN

#9 Jan 6, 2012
<quoted text>
Let us see: The only reason you are logged into Topix is to police the comments so you may inform the poster that they shouldn't have posted it and infrom them that they are "nosy, inconsiderate", a "fool", and "ignorant".
Wonder why newpapers are published and purchased? Wonder why radio and television stations report news items and people listen to these programs? Ever hear of freedom of speech and freedom of the "press"?
It is my guess that almost everyone reading this thread has the deepest of sympathy and very sincere sorrrow for the parents, brothers, sisters, including all the family, relatives, and friends, as well as neighbors, teachers and class-mates of this young child! However, that being said, people still will wish to know what happen. This is not disrespectful.
Parents of children who are acquaintances or school-mates even have a need to know what happened.
hello

United States

#10 Jan 6, 2012
just because something is posted on topix doesnt make it bad!!! Maybe this person who posted this was curious of how the child died since alot of people are harming children now a days or maybe theyre curious to if that child had a disease that couldve been spread or something who knows ! the cops dont always give out info right away if its a crime maybe this person cares not everything that is put on topix is bad!!!!
Reality Check

Johnson City, TN

#11 Jan 7, 2012
Well the obit and the family doesn't mention the cause of death which it would have if it was cancer. It's already been pointed out that it wasn't from a crime since it wasn't in the paper. So that means it was some sort of accident. Maybe a car accident, maybe she got ahold of some pills and thought they were candy, maybe she was playing under a tree and a branch fell down. Whatever it was, it seems the family doesn't want it discussed.

It makes little sense though why someone from the family has come in here and is threatening people. When someone this age dies it is a tragedy and neighbors are naturally curious about what happened.
what to know

United States

#12 Jan 7, 2012
I want to know because that child and my child r in the same class
all people are not mean

Crossville, TN

#13 Jan 7, 2012
I will pray for this family when i was growing up my little sister died when she was seven years old.I was eleven years old when this happened and i still remember my mother having a very hard time accepting the fact this had happened.My little sister had a brain tumor.I remeber how hurt i was and how i missed her so much.If it had not been for family and friends showing their concern for the family it would have been much harder.I am typing this on here to let the family know that there are still good people in Hawkins County that do care what happens to other people.I will keep them in my prayers.God Bless You.
Maxwell Smart

Kingsport, TN

#14 Jan 7, 2012
what to know wrote:
I want to know because that child and my child r in the same class
Don't worry about wanting to know what happened to this little girl. That one poster ranting at people like some sort of deranged maniac for wanting to know what happened to her is just full of $hit is all.
Curiosity killed the cat

United States

#15 Jan 7, 2012
I'm not a deranged maniac nor am I a member of this childs family. I just don't understand why anyone would think they have the right to know how a child died. If the child had an infectious contagious disease, the school and parents would have been notified. If the child died from abuse, the story would have been in the very same paper as her obituary. Just because I don't want to stand around the water cooler at work or stand in line at WalMart and discuss this child with the next Joe Blow beside of me doesn't make me deranged, or any of the other foul names I was called on here. My deepest sympathy goes out to this family at this time. I can't imagine how devastated they are, and the very headline of this topic screams disrespect. I will admit it was rather juvenile to point out that the OP was in fact a moron. Forgive me, however, there's worse name calling than that on this thread. I will say it again, no one had the "right" to know any of this childs medical history or cause of death. If you needed to know, you would know. Leave it alone. Would you feel the same if it were your child? Would you want your childs name on a site like Topix? No, you wouldn't. If you want to discuss medical records and causes of death, feel free to post your own records and the causes of death of your family members, then see how much you think you have the "right" to know concerning others
Hold up

United States

#16 Jan 7, 2012
I'm not a deranged maniac nor am I a member of this childs family. I just don't understand why anyone would think they have the right to know how a child died. If the child had an infectious contagious disease, the school and parents would have been notified. If the child died from abuse, the story would have been in the very same paper as her obituary. Just because I don't want to stand around the water cooler at work or stand in line at WalMart and discuss this child with the next Joe Blow beside of me doesn't make me deranged, or any of the other foul names I was called on here. My deepest sympathy goes out to this family at this time. I can't imagine how devastated they are, and the very headline of this topic screams disrespect. I will admit it was rather juvenile to point out that the OP was in fact a moron. Forgive me, however, there's worse name calling than that on this thread. I will say it again, no one had the "right" to know any of this childs medical history or cause of death. If you needed to know, you would know. Leave it alone. Would you feel the same if it were your child? Would you want your childs name on a site like Topix? No, you wouldn't. If you want to discuss medical records and causes of death, feel free to post your own records and the causes of death of your family members, then see how much you think you have the "right" to know concerning others
Well I know that as long as there was nothing bad on here about my five year old(and there wasn't anything bad about this child until you got here) I would thank everyone for their concern and prayers and kind words....and probably tell you to go jump off a bridge for starting unnecessary drama.

To the family. I have a five year old son. I am so sorry for your loss.
Maxwell Smart

Kingsport, TN

#17 Jan 7, 2012
I'm not a deranged maniac nor am I a member of this childs family.
Well for someone that claims not to be a deranged maniac you sure are acting like one !

Until you started showing your A$$ in this thread with your ranting,screaming and yelling there were nothing but respectful posts about the unfortunate death of this child.

You seem to have some sort of definite problem for sure!
Maxwell Smart

Kingsport, TN

#18 Jan 7, 2012
Hold up wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I know that as long as there was nothing bad on here about my five year old(and there wasn't anything bad about this child until you got here)
Exactly. Until this ranting buffoon came here and started showing her A$$ in this thread, not a single negative thing had even been mentioned.

I guess that SOME people like "Curiosity Killed the Cat" just don't know how to act in a public setting.
Curiosity killed the cat

United States

#19 Jan 7, 2012
Maxwell Smart wrote:
<quoted text>
Well for someone that claims not to be a deranged maniac you sure are acting like one !
Until you started showing your A$$ in this thread with your ranting,screaming and yelling there were nothing but respectful posts about the unfortunate death of this child.
You seem to have some sort of definite problem for sure!
RESPECTFUL POSTS??? Yeah, "5 year old girl dead in Surgoinsville" is so very respectful. As far as knowing how to act in public, apparently I'm the only one on here with manners. The cause of death for this child is none of your business, and I really don't understand why you think it is. If you really want to know so bad, if your curiosity is just killing you, then look up their phone number and give them a call. I'm sure they'd really appreciate that! "Hey, I don't know you, but I was just giving you a call to ask why your kid died!" The only difference in a phone call and this website is the fact that you hope to satisfy your sick curiosity and remain anonymous! I didn't realize the need for gossip and being nosy ranked so high on the "good manners" list. I have a great idea! Every week, someone should post all the obituaries, especially younger people, not the elderly, then you guys try to figure out why they died! Or you could look up the families phone numbers and give them a call, or better yet, camp out in the ambulance bay at Children's Hospital. After all, its your "right" to know and you need to be sympathetic. It has nothing to do with the fact that you are just nosy.
Maxwell Smart

Kingsport, TN

#20 Jan 7, 2012
<quoted text>
RESPECTFUL POSTS??? Yeah, "5 year old girl dead in Surgoinsville" is so very respectful. As far as knowing how to act in public, apparently I'm the only one on here with manners. The cause of death for this child is none of your business, and I really don't understand why you think it is. If you really want to know so bad, if your curiosity is just killing you, then look up their phone number and give them a call. I'm sure they'd really appreciate that! "Hey, I don't know you, but I was just giving you a call to ask why your kid died!" The only difference in a phone call and this website is the fact that you hope to satisfy your sick curiosity and remain anonymous! I didn't realize the need for gossip and being nosy ranked so high on the "good manners" list. I have a great idea! Every week, someone should post all the obituaries, especially younger people, not the elderly, then you guys try to figure out why they died! Or you could look up the families phone numbers and give them a call, or better yet, camp out in the ambulance bay at Children's Hospital. After all, its your "right" to know and you need to be sympathetic. It has nothing to do with the fact that you are just nosy.
Honey....you are the only one here being disrespectful with your shrill deranged ranting.

I think that you need to shut your suck before someone shows you what that suck is for!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for christian singer and guitarist 3 hr 9thHourSaints 1
Tearing down the old exon? 5 hr West Ender 21
Obama: The first six years 5 hr Bored 33
Seth Ewing embezzlement 5 hr Smh 135
Scotty Trexler (Jul '11) 7 hr Not-in-vain 96
Reno St 7 hr Outtathebag 4
Can you send anything to inmates? 7 hr Pokie Man 10
•••
•••
Rogersville Dating