Alyssa

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2009

Anyone heard/have any information about the accident from around 2:30PM today on highway 125 just South of Farm Road 186 in Rogersville, MO?? We got some really good pictures...it was a brown (what looked like) 1970'ish Barracuda that drove straight in to a tree. One fatality I heard for sure, but does anyone know anything else about what they're saying happened, the outcome, etc?? Thanks!
Tiffany

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

Has any1 heard abt Zack Gatewood??
Jessica

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2009

Alyssa wrote:
Anyone heard/have any information about the accident from around 2:30PM today on highway 125 just South of Farm Road 186 in Rogersville, MO?? We got some really good pictures...it was a brown (what looked like) 1970'ish Barracuda that drove straight in to a tree. One fatality I heard for sure, but does anyone know anything else about what they're saying happened, the outcome, etc?? Thanks!
We were following that car down the highway. He had a history of seizers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rogersville Discussions

Search the Rogersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 6 min Naughtyrobot 92,061
Ben is gone on the Ozark square Tue Ben on the Square is gone 3
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Mon SURPRIZE 6,870
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) Mon guest 18,906
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Mon guest 10,206
robert oberzalek Apr 14 isjopoj 2
Man from Seymour MO is charged with exposing po... (Jun '10) Apr 12 who is the stupid one 15
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rogersville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rogersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance