McDonalds in Rockwood?

Posted in the Rockwood Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wow

Fort Campbell, TN

#1 Feb 6, 2012
I have recently heard from a number of people that a McDonalds is going to be built in front of the Rockwood Wal-Mart. Does anyone know if this is true? Maybe our local city council will not try to block something as small as a McDonalds coming to Rockwood?
BFF

Nashville, TN

#2 Feb 6, 2012
Na they wouldn't block a McDonalds they are pretty much minimum wage jobs. City council likes those jobs no one can get ahead on that money
Eater

Kingston, TN

#3 Feb 6, 2012
I heard it was a Waffle House that might be built there
wondering

United States

#4 Feb 6, 2012
I heard it was going to be a Zaxby's but any of them would be GREAT
pill party

United States

#5 Feb 6, 2012
Now what I was hearin on was they was building a McPillhead for you to drive through and pick up your prescriptions and get your high on faster and sooner.
Rockwood Citizen

Fort Campbell, TN

#6 Feb 7, 2012
pill party wrote:
Now what I was hearin on was they was building a McPillhead for you to drive through and pick up your prescriptions and get your high on faster and sooner.
Stupid.
wow

Fort Campbell, TN

#7 Feb 7, 2012
pill party wrote:
If you don't have anything nice to say, then please DO NOT comment on this post. It was a simple question, but of course you would have to make a stupid comment.
BFF

Nashville, TN

#8 Feb 7, 2012
Thats what we give to Drug addicts Internet access and free cell phones. Because they "can't afford it" what a joke! We need to fix the system
gomer

United States

#9 Feb 7, 2012
we are getting McDonalds in Rockwood, Rockwood is growing regardless of the Evans trying to tear Rockwood down. the city council is working to improve Rockwood.
O-Dale

Knoxville, TN

#10 Feb 7, 2012
Anyone heard what they are doing to the old Citgo station across from the Rocky Top Market on Gateway Avenue ?
Rubmedown

AOL

#11 Feb 7, 2012
Gateway Spa.
BFF

Nashville, TN

#12 Feb 8, 2012
gomer wrote:
we are getting McDonalds in Rockwood, Rockwood is growing regardless of the Evans trying to tear Rockwood down. the city council is working to improve Rockwood.
Yea just what Rockwood needs another fast food resturant. And your right Rockwood is growing alright this will just help the obesity problem, but on the bright side if your disability is obesity you won't have to drive to Harriman to feed the habit
Meo

United States

#13 Feb 8, 2012
Something needs to move into that town
pill party

United States

#14 Feb 8, 2012
gomer wrote:
and what better way to grow that by adding a McDonald's...
wow

Antioch, TN

#15 Feb 8, 2012
A McD's? Seriously? I can think of about a dozen fast-food joints better than that. Maybe they did it 'cause it's the cheapest/easiest to build...seriously, though, I feel like more fast food around here is the LAST thing we need.
wow

Fort Campbell, TN

#16 Feb 9, 2012
Rubmedown wrote:
Gateway Spa.
Who is opening the Gateway Spa? Is it a haircut/nail place?
Doc

Maryville, TN

#17 Feb 9, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is opening the Gateway Spa? Is it a haircut/nail place?
no like interstate spa, a massage place well sorta lol
wondering

United States

#18 Feb 9, 2012
I'm happy tht its at least a job! Maybe some of ya'll are too good to work at a McDonald's but maybe this will give some of our youth jobs because there are not many employers around here that will.
Rubmedown

AOL

#19 Feb 9, 2012
You got it Doc.
disappointed

Rockwell, NC

#20 Feb 16, 2012
Why does rockwood try to bring in more fastfood places?It looks like they would try to bring in more industry instead. How is people gonna be able to eat at these places without other jobs being out there. It just takes what little is out there and divides it between all of them and then some of the other stores have to shut down. Just dosnt make sense to me!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 20 min WTSenior 152,194
**Keep A Word ~ Drop A Word** (Jun '12) 1 hr 75 Scorpio 964
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr fgtwwq 8,644
Alicia Bullock(Henline) (Dec '13) 4 hr kids deserve a re... 13
The truth about George R Davis 13 hr MountainGal 1
Allison breazeale 14 hr rwood 2
andrew goss 16 hr kathy 19

Rockwood Jobs

Rockwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rockwood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rockwood

Personal Finance