Any single girls at Kimble chase

Posted in the Rockwood Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yup

United States

#1 Feb 20, 2012
They seem easy there. Anyone know any?
sure

United States

#2 Feb 20, 2012
Sure are! Well it doesn't matter if they're "single" or not, they're all easy and loose. Just make sure you wear a rubber or you might get lepracy on your Dic from these h os. They got stuff on them thats even in the bible! I was pounding one one day and a baby fell out with a bong and the baby was even pregnant.
yup

United States

#3 Feb 20, 2012
sure wrote:
Sure are! Well it doesn't matter if they're "single" or not, they're all easy and loose. Just make sure you wear a rubber or you might get lepracy on your Dic from these h os. They got stuff on them thats even in the bible! I was pounding one one day and a baby fell out with a bong and the baby was even pregnant.
Name some so I can get at them
the man

Winnsboro, SC

#4 Feb 20, 2012
Ur both retarded
wondering

United States

#5 Feb 22, 2012
What D bags! Funny how you all speak of women...its no wonder that you probably don't get Any at all! Your tactics are incredibly juvenile. Grow Up!
yup

United States

#6 Feb 22, 2012
wondering wrote:
What D bags! Funny how you all speak of women...its no wonder that you probably don't get Any at all! Your tactics are incredibly juvenile. Grow Up!
Need a hug?
wondering

United States

#7 Feb 22, 2012
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Need a hug?
Not from you...I get what I need from someone on a much different level than you. When you're alone for the next few years of your life, look towards your attitude towards women and ya won't have to wonder where you went wrong.

Since: Feb 12

United States

#8 Feb 23, 2012
Come on people this is rockvegas plenty of wh@res to go around male and female
yup

United States

#9 Feb 23, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Not from you...I get what I need from someone on a much different level than you. When you're alone for the next few years of your life, look towards your attitude towards women and ya won't have to wonder where you went wrong.
Hmmm, logically speaking though, I think you must be a rockVegas ho. Were you loved as a child? If not, there is children that will Love you down at the daycare.
wondering

United States

#10 Feb 23, 2012
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, logically speaking though, I think you must be a rockVegas ho. Were you loved as a child? If not, there is children that will Love you down at the daycare.
I'm not from Rockwood...and I damn sure ain't a ho...been in a monogamous relationship for quite some time now. I do however work at chase and there are some really good people that work down here regardless of your opinion. If you'd actually get to know people instead of going off of some of the trash that comes through this place maybe you would know that.
yup

United States

#11 Feb 23, 2012
Still making minimum wage?:)
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not from Rockwood...and I damn sure ain't a ho...been in a monogamous relationship for quite some time now. I do however work at chase and there are some really good people that work down here regardless of your opinion. If you'd actually get to know people instead of going off of some of the trash that comes through this place maybe you would know that.
they got em

United States

#12 Feb 23, 2012
They got some nice juicy melons if like ta suckle
wondering

United States

#13 Feb 24, 2012
yup wrote:
Still making minimum wage?:)
<quoted text>
I've made quite a bit more than minimum wage for years now.
Twizzle

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Feb 25, 2012
wondering wrote:
What D bags! Funny how you all speak of women...its no wonder that you probably don't get Any at all! Your tactics are incredibly juvenile. Grow Up!
I don't know bout other men but I can only speak for my self. I worked at chase for a while and so did my wife. There is some very generous girls there but like this ladies said there is some really nice LADIES( notice the difference there ) you just have to be your self and talk to them. Cause if you go at it the wrong way it could cost you your job. But I'm in my mid twenty's with 2 beautiful children. So Guys just find you a good one you can show your momma and one that will be by your side when you need them the most cause nobody else will be there for you. Grow up be a man.
just curious

United States

#15 Feb 26, 2012
sure wrote:
Sure are! Well it doesn't matter if they're "single" or not, they're all easy and loose. Just make sure you wear a rubber or you might get lepracy on your Dic from these h os. They got stuff on them thats even in the bible! I was pounding one one day and a baby fell out with a bong and the baby was even pregnant.
Not all of us females are "easy and loose".
super mom

United States

#16 Feb 26, 2012
There's alt of nice girls..if u look past the trash like jerricka that's there. its girls like jerricka that give all the other girls at chase a bad name..
sawed off

Nashville, TN

#17 Feb 26, 2012
They all lose and hores even if they marred
A Real Woman

Brentwood, TN

#18 Feb 26, 2012
sawed off wrote:
They all lose and hores even if they marred
Obviously you're just a young punk with nothing better to do than to disrespect women. There are a lot of women there who are only there to work and raise their families. And just because they turned you down for obvious reasons (spelling and grammar included) doesn't mean that they're all *loose* nor are they all *whores*. And those that are *married*, at least the ones that I know, respect their marriage. Sorry about your luck with the ladies, buddy. Maybe if you talked to them with a little more decency you might be able to find someone. Another bit of advice - Learn how to handle rejection better because from the looks of it that's all you're going to get.
wondering

United States

#19 Feb 26, 2012
A Real Woman wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you're just a young punk with nothing better to do than to disrespect women. There are a lot of women there who are only there to work and raise their families. And just because they turned you down for obvious reasons (spelling and grammar included) doesn't mean that they're all *loose* nor are they all *whores*. And those that are *married*, at least the ones that I know, respect their marriage. Sorry about your luck with the ladies, buddy. Maybe if you talked to them with a little more decency you might be able to find someone. Another bit of advice - Learn how to handle rejection better because from the looks of it that's all you're going to get.
Amen!:)
bahaha

United States

#21 May 14, 2012
thats freakin nasty shit!put some names out here for us

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
O Reillys auto parts 3 hr Ellie May 11
Christina Talley 5 hr Concerned 1
Mountain lions (Nov '12) 21 hr jinxycat 24
carrie phillips (Dec '13) Fri yeahright 15
Roberts Auto Repair? (Apr '14) Fri Jerry Boggs 6
Big E's (Jul '10) Fri erica 108
Alicia Bullock(Henline) (Dec '13) Fri All to well 16
Rockwood Dating
Find my Match

Rockwood Jobs

Rockwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rockwood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rockwood

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]