Harriman, TN

#1 Oct 30, 2013
What is the start out pay an the top out pay
NotIt

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Oct 30, 2013
Iknow wrote:
What is the start out pay an the top out pay
Worked there for a year and started at 7.50 and was makin 7.75 when I quit. It's not worth it, terrible place to work.
Anaon

Harriman, TN

#3 Nov 14, 2013
I worked there for awhile and it does suck, but only thing out there worth anything really. dec there is a raise coming to over 8 an hour. Oh yeah, it's a "if anybody needs help, just ask bs" and alot of time's they help but respect shit in return, and isn't afraid to tell you about it.
working man

Loudon, TN

#4 Nov 18, 2013
I heard that someone has talked to Union officials about trying to get the union in at Kimble Chase due to the company taking away crucial benefits, they took all their personal time away amounting to 6 paid days off per year. I hears they've taken several other good things away along with going tobacco free and the employees are tired of getting everything taken away with no voice of reason. Go guys, get the union in and have a voice!!! Great job!
Pissed Off

Cherryville, NC

#5 Nov 18, 2013
I have worked there for years and I have always been against a union until now. This company gives with one hand and takes away with the other. I think it is time for a union.
pissed also

Loudon, TN

#6 Nov 18, 2013
I never thought I'd say it but if I see a union card I'll sign it too!
HELL YEAH

Charlotte, NC

#7 Nov 18, 2013
I've worked there 4 several years also & I couldn't agree more that its gone straight 2 hell the last few years. Its never been the greatest place 2 work but lately its been totally awful. I say bring on the union!!!
Nightengale

Loudon, TN

#8 Nov 18, 2013
Last time this happened my husband told me if we vote to vote no for a union, he is so upset about me losing all this time and costs us more due to extra child care upcoming this year when our kids are sick or etc he is saying to vote yes this time when we come to a vote
Screw chase

Charlotte, NC

#9 Nov 18, 2013
The sad part is they didn't even give the ppl 2 months notice they were taking their time away! Union all the way!
WTF

Faith, NC

#10 Nov 18, 2013
I work 3rds so I'm not there when all the news gets posted. Now I hear they are asking for volunteers to take off next week!!!! This is crazy. I'll sign a union card if it comes to it.
honest worker

Loudon, TN

#11 Nov 18, 2013
I've worked for chase for nearly 20 year and have seen a lot of changes since I been here some good and some bad. Lately it has been more bad it seems. I don't want todo anything to hshirt them cause they pay my check. But if they keep taking away from me where will it stop or well it stop? If union can make all this stop and help make stuff better and won't hurt chase I will vote 4 yes to..
Concerned

Faith, NC

#12 Nov 18, 2013
I'm a very loyal company employee but I'm getting nervous about the way things are going. I understand that times are hard but taking away our ppt without warning is sad. They just had meetings with us last week and not a word was mentioned about it. They snuck down on Friday & hung a piece of paper on the board. It was done in a cowardly fashion & I'm ashamed of management.
Going 2 hell

Charlotte, NC

#13 Nov 18, 2013
The 1st thing they should do is get rid of Russell!! He acts like every1 there is his personal slave. There's cameras everywhere & a guard that watches them all day long. They say its 4 our safety but all they do is use the cameras 2 watch our every move 2 keep us n line.
pissed also

Loudon, TN

#14 Nov 18, 2013
Going 2 hell wrote:
The 1st thing they should do is get rid of Russell!! He acts like every1 there is his personal slave. There's cameras everywhere & a guard that watches them all day long. They say its 4 our safety but all they do is use the cameras 2 watch our every move 2 keep us n line.
That sounds as good as getting a union, let's do both!
Chase Slave

Faith, NC

#15 Nov 18, 2013
Going 2 hell wrote:
They should get rid of his mistress Christy also. Everyone knows their sleeping together. She slept her way into her position. So much for integrity being a core value at Chase
pissed also

Kingston, TN

#16 Nov 18, 2013
Chase Slave wrote:
<quoted text> They should get rid of his mistress Christy also. Everyone knows their sleeping together. She slept her way into her position. So much for integrity being a core value at Chase
Wow, everyone i talk to seems to think the same thing on those 2... I guess where there's smoke there's fire! Bahahah
Warehouse worker

Kingston, TN

#17 Nov 18, 2013
I'm not here to bash anybody but are these rumors true about "Union Talks"? I think that if done properly it could be an outstanding opportunity for the workers at Kimble Chase to get a solid and consistent work environment. If that would happen maybe I would be content enough to stay.
bad management

Columbia, SC

#19 Nov 18, 2013
The management is so bad at Kimble chase when you start taking Your workers time Ppt Something is wrong think its time for a union I would not recommend working for Kimble chase go somewhere else
Union man

Columbia, SC

#20 Nov 18, 2013
Time to make a stand time to organize and make a stand we the people have that right its time to stop Kimble chase from running over us. Its time to take charge
packer

Columbia, SC

#21 Nov 18, 2013
I work hard and don't get paid much now they are taking my vacation time Kimble chase is a bad place to work the insurance takes most of my check and now they are taking my time I am going to quit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fix Rockwood - How?? 19 hr Bert 16
Water and Sewer Rate Increase (Jul '11) 20 hr D Doo 14
Rockwood News 21 hr citizen 1
compliments at crackerbarrell (Aug '12) 22 hr Mason 4
O Reillys auto parts 23 hr Ellie May 4
Found a class ring (Jan '11) Tue charlie 47
liars Tue roane county girl 29
Rockwood Dating
Find my Match

Rockwood Jobs