Comments
1 - 20 of 28 Comments Last updated Aug 2, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Really

Arlington, TX

#1 Jul 16, 2012
Got food to go @ Braums for lunch, didn't get a "hello" "kiss my butt" or anything. Rude! Went grocery shopping @ Brookshires, everyone nice, but this is third time in a row that no one helped me load the car, and that's one thing they pride themselves on. What is going on??????
Really Too

Dallas, TX

#2 Jul 16, 2012
The Vault Storage stopped sending a monthly paper billing to the customers several months ago. You can only get a monthly billing via email unless you pay them a fee for a paper bill.
Ziggie

Terrell, TX

#3 Jul 17, 2012
Really Too wrote:
The Vault Storage stopped sending a monthly paper billing to the customers several months ago. You can only get a monthly billing via email unless you pay them a fee for a paper bill.
Those two women that run that place are the rudest, most unfreindly
staff. I would never rent a unit there.
lake rat

Euless, TX

#4 Jul 17, 2012
Went to Braums about 2 weeks ago for my sons baseball team party. I watched I guy bump in to the women behind the counter and she dropped about 3 chicken fingers on the floor, one which he stepped on!!! She calmly picked them back up with her BARE hands and put them back in the container on the plate to be served. Nasty nasty!!!
section 8

Rockwall, TX

#5 Jul 17, 2012
lake rat wrote:
Went to Braums about 2 weeks ago for my sons baseball team party. I watched I guy bump in to the women behind the counter and she dropped about 3 chicken fingers on the floor, one which he stepped on!!! She calmly picked them back up with her BARE hands and put them back in the container on the plate to be served. Nasty nasty!!!
elephants on parade
Faker

Arlington, TX

#6 Jul 17, 2012
lake rat wrote:
Went to Braums about 2 weeks ago for my sons baseball team party. I watched I guy bump in to the women behind the counter and she dropped about 3 chicken fingers on the floor, one which he stepped on!!! She calmly picked them back up with her BARE hands and put them back in the container on the plate to be served. Nasty nasty!!!
Ewwwwww, that's just NASTY! Health department needs to check on them!!Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!
what what

Arlington, TX

#7 Jul 18, 2012
Just go to Costco! Great folks!
mowerman

Dallas, TX

#8 Jul 19, 2012
Almost all food establishments in Rockwall are dirty..call the health dept..gross...I agree..costco..cleanest place in this hick town.
Big Bubba

San Antonio, TX

#9 Jul 20, 2012
mowerman wrote:
Almost all food establishments in Rockwall are dirty..call the health dept..gross...I agree..costco..cleanest place in this hick town.
Too much white trash in this town. They don't care about how things look. As long as it's cheap who cares what it looks like.
Rackwallite

Dallas, TX

#10 Jul 27, 2012
It's been that way for years. This" nose stuck in the air" town is one nasty place. Wish my job hadn't sent me hear several years ago. Can't wait for this assignment to be over and I can get out of here.
Apple

Arlington, TX

#11 Jul 27, 2012
I like Rockwall, but there is a lot of rude people here & I don't understand why.
I agree

Rockwall, TX

#12 Jul 28, 2012
You are so right Apple. Both Rockwall and Heath are full of self centered and insecure people. My neighbors are a joke. They want to know what is in every pkg. I bring into my house. They want to be sure they have everything we have. Drivers in this area are the rudest I have ever seen. They want to get in front every chance they have, if not to show off their car because they think you can't afford the same or they want to feel superior in front of the line. I have never seen so many rude people as are in these towns. Be so glad when I can leave this oplace and move to a more realistic honest neighborhood town.
I agree

Euless, TX

#13 Aug 2, 2012
I forgot to mention that I can't afford to live here and when moved here I realized we were in over our head . I am so jealous of what other people have it makes me crazy.
Been There

Rockwall, TX

#14 Aug 2, 2012
Interesting the person from Katy, Tx thinks the person from Rockwall, Tx does not have enough money to live in Rockwall. Katy, Tx is probably a very envious person who likes to believe in his/her mind others are as unfortunate as he/she is. My guess in Rockwall, tx. has enough money and Katy is jealous he/she does not. Is it possible in your small little mind, Katy, Tx that you can just let people live the way they want and let them say what they want and that you do not have the need to demonize everyone? Sorry you are so filled with the envy of others.
uhhh

Forney, TX

#15 Aug 2, 2012
Been There wrote:
Interesting the person from Katy, Tx thinks the person from Rockwall, Tx does not have enough money to live in Rockwall. Katy, Tx is probably a very envious person who likes to believe in his/her mind others are as unfortunate as he/she is. My guess in Rockwall, tx. has enough money and Katy is jealous he/she does not. Is it possible in your small little mind, Katy, Tx that you can just let people live the way they want and let them say what they want and that you do not have the need to demonize everyone? Sorry you are so filled with the envy of others.
Hey Al Gore...learn how the Internet works before you go bumping your gums. It's idiots like you that cause the rest of us to shake our heads.
Borg

San Antonio, TX

#16 Aug 2, 2012
uhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Al Gore...learn how the Internet works before you go bumping your gums. It's idiots like you that cause the rest of us to shake our heads.
Agreed...That idiot has no concept of how the mobile internet works. They proabaly still use a pager or worse a land line.
Republican Rockwall

Rockwall, TX

#17 Aug 2, 2012
What are you two talking about? None of the last two comments make sense. The two posts before yours appear to be two different people. The one from Katy, Tex. appears to be someone jealous of the first "I agree", from Rockwall.
uhhh

United States

#18 Aug 2, 2012
Republican Rockwall wrote:
What are you two talking about? None of the last two comments make sense. The two posts before yours appear to be two different people. The one from Katy, Tex. appears to be someone jealous of the first "I agree", from Rockwall.
If you a such a DA that you can't figure out I can be sitting in the middle of Rockwall while my iPhone shows an IP address from Katy, and you're going to bash someone's financial staid based on that, you my friend are an idiot, but your moniker already told me that.
Taffy

Burleson, TX

#19 Aug 2, 2012
uhhh wrote:
<quoted text>If you a such a DA that you can't figure out I can be sitting in the middle of Rockwall while my iPhone shows an IP address from Katy, and you're going to bash someone's financial staid based on that, you my friend are an idiot, but your moniker already told me that.
Don't be so mean! We all know what's going on, well, most of us.
uhhh

United States

#20 Aug 2, 2012
Taffy wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be so mean! We all know what's going on, well, most of us.
I'm sorry Taffy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockwall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 28 min fubar 22,308
Dallas prosecutor Sarah Salda a is headed for o... 39 min bon 1
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 47 min fubar 17,890
Weatherford woman in critical condition after a... 1 hr Hold My Beer 4
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 3 hr That Fart Guy 770
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Fri Wow Wee 524
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Fri That Fart Guy 722
•••

Rockwall News Video

•••
•••

Rockwall Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rockwall People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rockwall News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rockwall
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••