|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Judged:

Gary Mcbryde wrote:
Glad you know everything Rockmartian cause the funny thing is the team hasn't voted where to play yet.....we have several different options.....all which are none of your concern because obviously your not very educated on this subject.....Rome plays school districts and we are waiting to see if they will let us play with a kid from Cedartown.........their coaches didn't want a stacked team coming in to play.......and why they think we are I havnt a clue.....because noone has seen us play including myself.......and I havnt bragged about anything but having great parents and a great group of kids that all want to play ball.......if you wanna say something use your name on here .......don't hide behind a bogus name..
Quote: "we have kids from Cedartown...and a kid from Rome that did play here for us before he moved to Rome.....this isnt a Rockmart team....it happens to have some kids from Rockmart on it.."
Didnt you just say that you have 1 kid from Cedartown? What is the truth? Whatever will get you in where you want to go?
Gary Mcbryde

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Judged:

I thought I had 4 from Cedartown,thats what the coach that approached me told me when he came to me,and only 2 has showed up...1 regularly and has paid his money...the other came to 1 practice,as of now I have 1 kid from Cedartown......but we are still lookin for 2 kids.....when we started we thought we was gonna play Rome,then Ceartown,now havn't decided,we are weighing options....there are endless choices in ball...their are leagues all around us to play in...or we can just play weekend tournaments.....what does it really matter if your not a part of it.....really don't see where it concerns anyone but the parents of the kids I have.....
Gary Mcbryde

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Judged:

URallNuts wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, you seriously are full of yourself! You must be something pretty special to have so much self worth! Good Luck with that Jam Up Team ya Got there Buddy, with your self worth and all of your Options....possibilities are endless!
its called " Sarcasm "...thats what I'm full of...this whole site is a joke full of people that don't even beleive enough in what they say put their name on it !!
WTH

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Why does it matter what Gary does with his team,where he plays,or where the kids are from that plays on his team worry about your kid and wherever he plays and that should be all that matters. Furthermore he is not the only one doing it others have done the something but if that's what they wont to do I wish them the beat of luck
Red

Rockmart, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Judged:

The same bunch has been running this town for the 50 years that I have been around. It's their way or the highway. I'm glad to see some people trying something new. Gary I proud of your efforts. Rockmart Little is very political and it shouldn't be, it should be in the interest of every kid. Gary teach those children how to be winners but don't forget to teach them good sportmanship. That what the parents of our town don't know. A winner works hard but is polite and well mannered when they lose ever now and then. A whinner Blames Everyone But Themselves.
he said

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Judged:

Red wrote:
The same bunch has been running this town for the 50 years that I have been around. It's their way or the highway.
And they all talk about each other behind their backs. Who is screwing around with which coach, who wanted who on their team .. you name it. It's sickening.
Whatever

Rockmart, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

You would not believe which parents will screw a coach just to get there kid playing time. I know this to be true. When I was helping coach a couple of coaches pointed this out, I am married and it still did not stop some from trying.
Gary McBryde

Rockmart, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

Rockmartian wrote:
Gary is playing in Cedartown because no one else wants him or his bad attitude. Cedartown is for rejects, and that is where rejects go. Ha Ha Ha! You were bragging about playing Dizzy Dean in Rome. What happened with that idea? They didn't want your attitude? Do tell?
I'm not from Cedartown and I'm no reject...as for attitude thats all determined on what I'm dealing with..whether its people that dont use their own name on Topix......or weasels that talk about people when they have no clue what they're talkin about....you asked to do tell...here we go.....so we played Dizzy Dean in Rome......went undefeated...won the league went to state....and won state...overall record was 28-2 losing both games in the same day ..I wasn't bragging..just stating fact......get you a paper...and read all about us... Renegades 2012 Dizzy Dean State Champs ( now I'm bragging )

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 48 of48
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Rockmart Forum right now

Search the Rockmart Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 11 min silverfox 39,825
Church or School 7 hr observer 9
thrive supplements (Jul '13) 10 hr Mel 243
PSD Superintendent Search (Feb '13) 12 hr Citizenconcern 56
Stabbing at Homespun Festival (Jul '13) Wed Wellareyou 112
Rockmart High School's Football disgraceful Foo... (Sep '13) Apr 20 BATMAN 90
Fox 5 news Apr 17 shmuck 15
•••
•••

Rockmart News Video

•••
•••

Rockmart Jobs