First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Since: Nov 11

Cedartown, GA

#1 Nov 17, 2011
Officer Lynch is not as untouchable as he thinks he is. He is surely not the ladies man that he seems to think. Come on Lynch! When ya gonna learn that you can not violate ones 4th ammendment right......and you have, more than once. How can you let some go just cause they giving you personal favors!!! Do ya really think that when it comes down to it these snitches gonna stand by you?? Once a Judas, always one. One day they gonna turn on you too! Gotta be all the way bad or all the way good. Aint no in between. Lynch, just cause you wear a badge does not mean you do not have to follow procedure. You have a nice day now!! ya hear!
metoo

Tallapoosa, GA

#2 Nov 17, 2011
He gave me a CHIT ticket once.
was a medic

United States

#6 Nov 17, 2011
Firefighter wrote:
He's married....I helped him out when he was working for the city, to look for a criminal that ran from him, I drove him out in the powerline area behind the mill in my truck cause his patrol car couldn't get back there. A little while back he pulls me over and pretended he didn't even know who I was and hooked me up with a nice ticket. Who does he think is gonna provide medical aid to him if he gets shot by somebody, either a fireman or a emt/medic, I wouldn't treat one of us bad if I was him.
i understand how you feel. This officer should have remembered you. You can say he is wrong for that. However, if you would ever deny medical attention to someone because of a grudge, you should leave your proffession! I am not taking up for the officer, I am asking you not to stoop down to his level.

“Might As Well Just Do It!”

Location hidden

#8 Nov 17, 2011
Firefighter wrote:
He's married....I helped him out when he was working for the city, to look for a criminal that ran from him, I drove him out in the powerline area behind the mill in my truck cause his patrol car couldn't get back there. A little while back he pulls me over and pretended he didn't even know who I was and hooked me up with a nice ticket. Who does he think is gonna provide medical aid to him if he gets shot by somebody, either a fireman or a emt/medic, I wouldn't treat one of us bad if I was him.
Wow, ur really a profession. Ur not suppose to take ur job personal. Not saving a life over a ticket. That's pretty crazy man... Maybe u should rethink that scenario, if it comes along.

Location hidden

#9 Nov 17, 2011
Firefighter wrote:
O..... And I do agree that Lynch is a deuce bag!

Rome, GA

#10 Nov 17, 2011
Firefighter wrote:
Government helping government..... Is that how it works? Most of the working class have to fight with you fools every day. Where's the benefit for us? You deserve a ticket when you do wrong just as everyone else does. Laws are for everyone to abide by.

“Unchallenged”

Uncommon

#12 Nov 17, 2011
NewTown Villager wrote:
<quoted text>
O..... And I do agree that Lynch is a deuce bag!
Its"douche"bag village idiot and police,emt's and firefighters should not have any bad blood between them.We are all brothers and you guys know it.
Alana

Plant City, FL

#13 Nov 17, 2011
Yea I didn't think he was married either from what I hear

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#14 Nov 18, 2011
NewTown Villager wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, ur really a profession. Ur not suppose to take ur job personal. Not saving a life over a ticket. That's pretty crazy man... Maybe u should rethink that scenario, if it comes along.
Hey slick, he never said he would not care for him. Some helpful advice, learn how to read before running that pie hole.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#15 Nov 18, 2011
black knight x wrote:
<quoted text>Its"douche"b ag village idiot and police,emt's and firefighters should not have any bad blood between them.We are all brothers and you guys know it.
No, Firemen are kinda goofy, but they are ok. It is the LE side that I call "criminals with badges" that have the short man syndrome.
Flash 44

Rockmart, GA

#16 Nov 18, 2011
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>No, Firemen are kinda goofy, but they are ok. It is the LE side that I call "criminals with badges" that have the short man syndrome.
And you have the compressed brain syndrome.Contrary to your little elastic ego..WE are brothers...but you wouldnt know that because you arent a cop,a firefighter or an emt.As much as I can assertaine,you arent much of anything.Sometimes its best to stick to what you know which in your case would be very elementary.As you have never risked your life to save another or know the feeling of gratitude from a gratfull family then you need to sit quietly and LISTEN.

Location hidden

#17 Nov 18, 2011
black knight x wrote:
<quoted text>Its"douche"b ag village idiot and police,emt's and firefighters should not have any bad blood between them.We are all brothers and you guys know it.
I guess u have been called that alot. Mr. Spell check. We can always count on u! Freaking loser.. Find Another hobby!
HANGING ON

Rockmart, GA

#18 Nov 18, 2011
HAHA! I love your new nic it seems to fit you so well."New Town Village Idiot...hahahahaha!!

“Unchallenged”

Uncommon

#19 Nov 18, 2011
NewTown Villager wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess u have been called that alot. Mr. Spell check. We can always count on u! Freaking loser.. Find Another hobby!
Dont give up your day job dude cuz you suck at this.(You probably suck at other things too!):-)
HeardCounty

Tallapoosa, GA

#20 Nov 18, 2011
SCENARIO from a few years back...
"Officer down"...thought shot, Life Flighted, but instead had ran into a barbed wire fence.
brothersmybutt

Rockmart, GA

#23 Nov 18, 2011
Flash 44 wrote:
<quoted text>And you have the compressed brain syndrome.Contrary to your little elastic ego..WE are brothers...but you wouldnt know that because you arent a cop,a firefighter or an emt.As much as I can assertaine,you arent much of anything.Sometimes its best to stick to what you know which in your case would be very elementary.As you have never risked your life to save another or know the feeling of gratitude from a gratfull family then you need to sit quietly and LISTEN.
I'll tell you what I know Flash, You bunch of freakin wannabes most of you drink and drive, speed and hassle the hell out of the kids. If you want hassle someone try the westside, you bunch chickensh-- baster-s. All of you act like you got something to prove, like being a man or something. I have no respect for any first responders in Polk Co. A bunch of sorry shi-.
Flash 44

Rockmart, GA

#24 Nov 18, 2011
brothersmybutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you what I know Flash, You bunch of freakin wannabes most of you drink and drive, speed and hassle the hell out of the kids. If you want hassle someone try the westside, you bunch chickensh-- baster-s. All of you act like you got something to prove, like being a man or something. I have no respect for any first responders in Polk Co. A bunch of sorry shi-.
Little man,you will be just like all the rest.Talk your trash but the minute somebody stomps a mudhole in your a$$ you start crying and call us.I deal with trash bags like you everynight.I will continue to protect you and try to make your neighbor hood safe for you to sell your drugs cuz Lord knows thats most likely your only source of income,but remember I will also be there when you f**K up.hehehe...bye now!
Whistle Blower Anyomous

Cedartown, GA

#25 Nov 18, 2011
Well now officer Lynch, how did you spend that $30,000 that you were seen taking from a well known drug dealer at the silver comet trail? New boat, or perhaps a car for the wife,maybe a new bigscreen T.V.
Amos Moses

Rockmart, GA

#26 Nov 18, 2011
Whistle Blower Anyomous wrote:
Well now officer Lynch, how did you spend that $30,000 that you were seen taking from a well known drug dealer at the silver comet trail? New boat, or perhaps a car for the wife,maybe a new bigscreen T.V.
Why dont you tell us cuz you were most likely the drug dealer and now youre gonna cry cuz you want everybody to think Lynch is on the take.Here's an idea for ya:Call the police department and tell them,they might even give you some of your drug money back as a reward.
Some people are born stupid,and some just grow up that way but I do believe that you dove head first into a bucket of ignorance! lol!

Location hidden

#27 Nov 18, 2011
Flash 44 wrote:
<quoted text>Little man,you will be just like all the rest.Talk your trash but the minute somebody stomps a mudhole in your a$$ you start crying and call us.I deal with trash bags like you everynight.I will continue to protect you and try to make your neighbor hood safe for you to sell your drugs cuz Lord knows thats most likely your only source of income,but remember I will also be there when you f**K up.hehehe...bye now!
This is exactly the type of trash that's patrolling our streets. Ur suppose to be roll models.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockmart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alan Muse 4 hr getemoffthestreets 2
What REALLY happened to Lynch? 8 hr wondering 4
possum drop cancelled due to negativity Fri pdcomt 1
crooks running church's and hardware stores Dec 18 Bremenite 4
thrive supplements (Jul '13) Dec 17 Billie 517
Bar-l Dec 17 Anna Marie Flores 26
Roadside Assistance & Auto door unlocks in Rock... (Jun '14) Dec 17 Go to hell 10

Rockmart News Video

Rockmart Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rockmart People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rockmart News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rockmart

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:14 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:14PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 6:53 AM
Julio Jones' availability hinges on pre-game workout, again
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
Bleacher Report 9:45 AM
Complete Preview for Falcons vs. Saints
Bleacher Report10:16 AM
Complete Preview for Saints vs. Falcons