First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Goodyear Mom

Rockmart, GA

#1 Feb 14, 2012
Does anyone know where or when the girl scouts meet in rockmart? I would love to get my child involved. Thanks for your help.

Since: Dec 10

Rockmart, GA

#2 Feb 17, 2012
What School does your child attend? The troops here are based on the school however she can choose which one she wants to be in. I am a co leader for a Brownie/Junior troop that meets at Eastside.
Goodyear Mom

Rockmart, GA

#3 Feb 17, 2012
Cakegirl44 wrote:
What School does your child attend? The troops here are based on the school however she can choose which one she wants to be in. I am a co leader for a Brownie/Junior troop that meets at Eastside.
Eastside would be great. How do I contact you in order to discuss how to get her started?
curious

Rome, GA

#4 Feb 17, 2012
Who are you and whos the leader?
gsmom

United States

#5 Feb 18, 2012
There is a cookie booth sale at raceway today from 10 to 6 for the van wert troops. There will be a leader there that you may want to stop by and talk to.
Shadow

AOL

#6 Feb 18, 2012
God bless the folks that give their time and self for things like the Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts.

It's been over forty years, but I still remember the camping trips we took in Boy Scouts.

I may have to go by Raceway today. I do love me some thin mint cookies...
Mom

Rome, GA

#7 Feb 19, 2012
I don't understand why there isn't a troop for every grade at every school????
Mom

Rome, GA

#8 Feb 19, 2012
Shadow wrote:
God bless the folks that give their time and self for things like the Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts.
It's been over forty years, but I still remember the camping trips we took in Boy Scouts.
I may have to go by Raceway today. I do love me some thin mint cookies...
Raceway is selling them in the store - gotta love that!
Lindy Fairel

Cedartown, GA

#9 Feb 19, 2012
I have a troop at Eastside that is for 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th graders. We will be selling tomorrow at Sidekicks from 11 to 2. There are several troops in Polk County, I am sure that you can find one that best suits you. There are two troops at Eastside and several troops at Van Wert. Also, have a couple in Cedartown. Thanks to everyone for supporting Girl Scouts.
homer

Atlanta, GA

#10 Feb 25, 2012
Lindy Fairel wrote:
I have a troop at Eastside that is for 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th graders. We will be selling tomorrow at Sidekicks from 11 to 2. There are several troops in Polk County, I am sure that you can find one that best suits you. There are two troops at Eastside and several troops at Van Wert. Also, have a couple in Cedartown. Thanks to everyone for supporting Girl Scouts.
Why several troops at one school when some ain't got any? That's stupid
Lindy Fairel

Cedartown, GA

#11 Feb 25, 2012
homer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why several troops at one school when some ain't got any? That's stupid
I know that both schools in Rockmart have several troops. What school are you referring to?
homer

Lakeland, FL

#12 Feb 25, 2012
Youngs Grove told us they ain't got any
homer

Lakeland, FL

#13 Feb 25, 2012
Lindy Fairel wrote:
I have a troop at Eastside that is for 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th graders.
Now THAT'S funny
homer

Lakeland, FL

#14 Feb 25, 2012
homer wrote:
<quoted text>Now THAT'S funny
four grades? Yep, and none at other schools? I don't get that at all.

“Troll Slayer”

Since: Dec 11

---<>---

#15 Feb 25, 2012
Homer,are you a girl scout?Then why are you so concerned about cookies?
Lindy Fairel

Cedartown, GA

#16 Feb 25, 2012
HOMER...... I would suggest that if Young's Grove does not have a troop that your daughter can join, maybe you should consider starting one. Girl Scouts are alway looking for good volunteers. If you are interested, I would be more than happy to put you in touch with someone that can help you get started.
Jones

Valley, AL

#17 Feb 26, 2012
Lindy Fairel wrote:
HOMER...... I would suggest that if Young's Grove does not have a troop that your daughter can join, maybe you should consider starting one. Girl Scouts are alway looking for good volunteers. If you are interested, I would be more than happy to put you in touch with someone that can help you get started.
Do you really think Homer would be a Girl Scout leader? Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts are way better than the joke of character lessons they try to teach the kids - seems they pick the worst kids as examples to encourage them to do right, I'm guessing ! One was the biggest bully to my kid!!
incredible

Cedartown, GA

#18 Feb 26, 2012
Don't know about the Girl Scouts but the boy scout troop in Rockmart is wonderful. Don't know what you are talking about Jones, but bullying would not be tolerated in the troop in Rockmart.
bullied

Rome, GA

#19 Feb 26, 2012
incredible wrote:
Don't know about the Girl Scouts but the boy scout troop in Rockmart is wonderful. Don't know what you are talking about Jones, but bullying would not be tolerated in the troop in Rockmart.
sounds like the scouts need to take over the schools! lmbo

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#20 Feb 27, 2012
gsmom wrote:
There is a cookie booth sale at raceway today from 10 to 6 for the van wert troops. There will be a leader there that you may want to stop by and talk to.
Who is over the troops in this area?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockmart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dope deal in rockmart georgia 15 min John 5
crossview community church (Sep '11) 3 hr MandyKay 44
Bar-l 6 hr Brooke Hopper 25
new bakery 17 hr mindy 5
oh my God call Granny.. she can fix the dirty b... 22 hr Facece It Fact 6
Van Wert Elementary taken over by bullies! Tue dosomething 13
thrive supplements (Jul '13) Tue Anti thrive 516

Rockmart News Video

Rockmart Dating
Find my Match