Obama is an al queda agent

Posted in the Rockland Forum

Ibn Natas

Pocatello, ID

#1 Jun 18, 2012
That mysterious trip to pakistan in 1980 was when they plotted
The downfall of the U.S. To destroy us from within. If obama was
A citizen how did he fly to pakistan at a time when they were on
The no fly list for americans? Obama personally picks out drone
Targets in order to keep his fellow cospirators in power in the
Region. You sorry liberals are complicit in this plot to destroy
America. The only salvation is Romney. Kick obomba to the curb!
Angry Old White Dude

Cantonment, FL

#2 Jun 28, 2012
Bullshit. Romney's just another puppet to the fncking Illuminati, and you're a part of the problem.

Nobama should be in Gitmo, Holder should be shot for treason, and Romney should have to dig ditches for the rest of his lousy ivy leaguer life.

Bastards.
Ibn Natas wrote:
That mysterious trip to pakistan in 1980 was when they plotted
The downfall of the U.S. To destroy us from within. If obama was
A citizen how did he fly to pakistan at a time when they were on
The no fly list for americans? Obama personally picks out drone
Targets in order to keep his fellow cospirators in power in the
Region. You sorry liberals are complicit in this plot to destroy
America. The only salvation is Romney. Kick obomba to the curb!
Ibn Natas

Pocatello, ID

#3 Jun 28, 2012
Man you conspiracy kooks have illuminati on
The brain. The jews rule the world. The jews
Run monopolies of the media, music, movies,
Banking, stock market, gold, and diamonds.
And I suppose you think 9~11 was an inside
Job? Kookookachoo.....coo coo for cocoa puffs...
It was all on video. Man you people need to
Focus on the real problem....this negro and the
Jews.
Angry Old White Dude

Cantonment, FL

#4 Jun 28, 2012
I'm starting to think maybe you're some kind of Negro Jew trying to confuse folks about the real enemies. You, Mr. Conspiracy Kook, have blacks & jews on the brain!

Or they're all in it together.

Still, Nobama should be impeached, drawn & quartered, and Holder should be waterboarded in Gitmo.
Ibn Natas wrote:
Man you conspiracy kooks have illuminati on
The brain. The jews rule the world. The jews
Run monopolies of the media, music, movies,
Banking, stock market, gold, and diamonds.
And I suppose you think 9~11 was an inside
Job? Kookookachoo.....coo coo for cocoa puffs...
It was all on video. Man you people need to
Focus on the real problem....this negro and the
Jews.
Ibn Natas

Roosevelt, UT

#6 Jul 23, 2012
Angry Old White Dude wrote:
I'm starting to think maybe you're some kind of Negro Jew trying to confuse folks about the real enemies. You, Mr. Conspiracy Kook, have blacks & jews on the brain!
Or they're all in it together.
Still, Nobama should be impeached, drawn & quartered, and Holder should be waterboarded in Gitmo.<quoted text>
Well, at least we agree on something. But you
Have to admit....the U.S. Is a puppet to israel and
The jews overrepresented in congress. And since
98% of blacks voted to put in a communist and
A closet muslim, totally unprepared to be
President and bent on destroying this country...
I would say that the negro is a problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family grieving over Idaho teen's brutal murder (Sep '06) Nov 5 jcn 33
American Falls Jukebox (Jun '12) Oct '14 Musikologist 13
ISU Instructor Wounded After Concealed Weapon A... Sep '14 Festus 1
Idaho 'Add the 4 Words' activists are sentenced Jul '14 Zeke 28
Jill Elaine Madore (Mar '12) Oct '13 Martin Miskowski 2
rockland book (Feb '13) Feb '13 brownfamily 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Idaho (Dis... (Oct '10) Nov '10 Debbie 2
Rockland Dating
Find my Match

Rockland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rockland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rockland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:26 am PST

NBC Sports 4:26AM
Pete Carroll says everyone in Seattle loves Marshawn Lynch
NFL 6:56 AM
Seahawks considering using Richard Sherman at WR?
NBC Sports10:16 AM
DeMarcus Ware added to injury report, listed as probable
Bleacher Report12:39 PM
Report: Seahawks Mulling Sherman at WR
NBC Sports12:47 PM
Eric Decker admits it's tough to see Emmanuel Sanders's success