Vandals hit "Welcome to Rockford" sign

Full story: WZZM Grand Rapids

Vandals took advantage of a city-wide power outage to damage the "Welcome to Rockford" sign at 10 Mile Road NE and River Street.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Michigan is a Joke

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2007

It was me....don't tell

Since: Jul 07

Kalamazoo, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2007

I figured it was you! Most likely some teenagers, hope they get caught and taught some disapline.(sp)

“Personal responsibility is key”

Since: Aug 07

West Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2007

Sounds like the first day of school cant come fast enough! Thsts too bad- it is a really pretty sign too. The city did a good job remodeling that area.
keb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2007

They should find these individuals and sentence them to plenty of community service.

Since: Jul 07

Wyoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2007

They will find them...thats the thing about kids and teens...they talk and brag...they just cannot seem to keep their mouths shut...ha..and it WILL get back to someone who will tell on them!
Fran

Caseville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2007

If they catch the kids who did it, punish them, unless they are football players - then let them off so they can play all their games and then throw a parade in their honor
Sharon B

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2007

Fran wrote:
If they catch the kids who did it, punish them, unless they are football players - then let them off so they can play all their games and then throw a parade in their honor
...AHHH,you know Rockford huh?..lol
Lucy

Rockford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2007

Nooooooo kidding! And let's not forget the drug problem in the high school that no one wants to talk about!

Hey Mr. Shibler! How 'bout that elephant in the room?!!
Fran

Caseville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2007

Rockford = an athletic programs with a city and a couple of classrooms attached to it, populated by pushy parents - most of whom are delusional enough to think their kid will be the next Michael Jordan. And we pay our taxes to subsidize their kids' athletic careers
Lovely

Mount Pleasant, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2007

I think all high schools are like Rockford.
I graduated 2 years ago and 8 out of the 10 kids in my class's top 10 smoked marijuana on a daily basis.
They were going to do drug testing for the athletes, but even the athletic director said, "no", to that idea because we wouldn't have any teams!
just call me cracker

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2007

Just another Pleasant Valley Sunday (Welcome to Stepford, Er I mean Rockford, or is it Stepford? ADA? No It's Stepford.)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rockford Discussions

Search the Rockford Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
stepping down Apr 2 scum watch 2014 1
do your jobs (Feb '12) Mar 29 scum watch 2014 6
cspd (Feb '12) Mar 29 scum watch 2014 7
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) Mar 27 rider 109
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Mar 27 rider 5,463
MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Mar 27 rider 301
Ada planners want to observe takeoffs before ac... Mar 27 Blossom 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rockford Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rockford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••