“What can I do to get the Topix”

Since: Jan 11

cops upset?

#60520 Aug 3, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not when they try to disrupt business by blocking doors and getting in people's way. There's a difference. A peaceful boycott is when you just refuse to do business there. That's fine. If you don't want to shop there, then don't shop there. But don't stand in my way when I'm shopping there.
Wouldn't that constitute freedom to assemble as well as make a protest? Don't you people do that to abortion clinics all the time, just before you start killing the people on your list?

cops upset?

#60521 Aug 3, 2012
<quoted text>
It's not when they try to disrupt business by blocking doors and getting in people's way. There's a difference. A peaceful boycott is when you just refuse to do business there. That's fine. If you don't want to shop there, then don't shop there. But don't stand in my way when I'm shopping there.
You did neglect to answer my address of your biased distribution of rights. Is that not something you want to delve into?

I consider the Westboro Baptist Church to be a very dispicable group, but they still have a right to protest what they believe.
Strong Proud Conservative

Joplin, MO

#60522 Aug 3, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldn't that constitute freedom to assemble as well as make a protest? Don't you people do that to abortion clinics all the time, just before you start killing the people on your list?
There's a difference between Freedom to Assemble and Disturbing the Peace.

Joplin, MO

#60523 Aug 3, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You did neglect to answer my address of your biased distribution of rights. Is that not something you want to delve into?
I consider the Westboro Baptist Church to be a very dispicable group, but they still have a right to protest what they believe.
You are aware that the Westboro Baptist Church is run by a registered Democrat aren't you?
Dennis

Tempe, AZ

#60524 Aug 3, 2012
It seems Romneys Tax Cut Plan is only a cut for the wealthy but will raise our taxes.

http://news.yahoo.com/romneys-tax-plan-could-...
Marxist SatanPresident

Reeds Spring, MO

#60525 Aug 3, 2012
I wish I could be a better person but I just can't. You see, I'm just a discruntled little man that noone listens to. My dog won't even pay attention to me. I'm short, fat, have crooked teeth, and a small shriveled penis. I live in a bunker in my moms yard and my best friend is Glenn Beck. I rant and rave on here because my life is empty and I have nothing better to do than try to piss everyone off, and I'm not even effective at doing that. I have my gold and my guns so I'm ready for anything but my MREs are getting old so I'm really hoping and praying for some kind of disaster real soon. I have no regard for anyone but me. Well that's me in a nutshell. Please don't take me serious as I am one toxic waste of a human being.
Juan Valdez

Branson, MO

#60526 Aug 3, 2012
I want to say sorry to Marxist SatanPresident for copying his screen name in my previous post. That was rude and silly of me. I am just upset because my boyfriend smacked in the face a little while ago and I needed to take it out someone who couldn't physically abuse me back. I am a pansy gay boywho is to feminine to fight back with my boyfriend and taking out on somoene on here keeps me from getting smacked again. Well he wil be home shorty and if I am not there to greet him on my knees at the door so he can shove his big piece of manmeat in my mough he will beat me up again. I hope you can forgive me for copying you. It was stupid of me.

Joplin, MO

#60527 Aug 3, 2012
Dennis wrote:
It seems Romneys Tax Cut Plan is only a cut for the wealthy but will raise our taxes.
http://news.yahoo.com/romneys-tax-plan-could-...
Good old Yahoo. Another contributor to the Obama campaign. I never use them.
Dennis

Tempe, AZ

#60528 Aug 3, 2012
<quoted text>
I never use "faux news" so whats the point.
american

Saint Charles, MO

#60529 Aug 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Wow ,funny how every source but fox or just a bunch of liers.Reality is a bitch conservative

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#60530 Aug 3, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't a boycott a free speech issue as well? You seem to have a one way attitude about rights. They are fine for you and the people that believe like you but not for people that believe differently is the message you are sending.
Since he so freely speaks for Liberals, it would only be fair I speak for him.

HIS TRUE ANSWER- ABSOLUTELY

Dennis

Tempe, AZ

#60531 Aug 3, 2012
<quoted text>
You are aware that the Westboro Baptist Church is run by a registered Democrat aren't you?
So what? Timothy McVeigh was a registered Republican, and member of the NRA.

Since: Feb 11

Columbia, MO

#60532 Aug 3, 2012
Moody’s Analytics notes that the unemployment rate increase was “NOT statistically significant. Unrounded, was 8.254%, up from 8.217% in June.”
Juan Valdez

Reeds Spring, MO

#60533 Aug 3, 2012
Juan Valdez wrote:
I want to say sorry to Marxist SatanPresident for copying his screen name in my previous post. That was rude and silly of me. I am just upset because my boyfriend smacked in the face a little while ago and I needed to take it out someone who couldn't physically abuse me back. I am a pansy gay boywho is to feminine to fight back with my boyfriend and taking out on somoene on here keeps me from getting smacked again. Well he wil be home shorty and if I am not there to greet him on my knees at the door so he can shove his big piece of manmeat in my mough he will beat me up again. I hope you can forgive me for copying you. It was stupid of me.
Fake Vet, why don't you go and find a life.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#60534 Aug 3, 2012
<quoted text>
I bet the same holds true, difference about freedom of speech, when speaking with a police officers also.

Since: Feb 11

Columbia, MO

#60535 Aug 3, 2012
"Kraft foods and Oreo cookies have decided to toss the morals that formed our great nation right out the window and literally toss them right down our throat! Boycott Oreo cookies and hit them where it hurts...in the wallet."

Joplin, MO

#60536 Aug 3, 2012
Dennis wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? Timothy McVeigh was a registered Republican, and member of the NRA.
Timothy McVeigh was not registered for any party. It was also claimed that he was a Christian. He turned out to be an atheist.

cops upset?

#60537 Aug 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Have there been arrests or tickets given? If they are breaking the law, shouldn't something be done?
Juan Valdez

Reeds Spring, MO

#60538 Aug 3, 2012
1Watt Hermit wrote:
"Kraft foods and Oreo cookies have decided to toss the morals that formed our great nation right out the window and literally toss them right down our throat! Boycott Oreo cookies and hit them where it hurts...in the wallet."
Well I guess the right wingnuts are gonna be eatin' a steady diet of chicken sandwiches and waffle fries from now on. Maybe if the auto industry gets on board they'll all be riding bicycles too.

cops upset?

#60539 Aug 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Timothy McVeigh was not registered for any party. It was also claimed that he was a Christian. He turned out to be an atheist.
I have some doubts about this, but it is clear he was a conservative and crazy. Though, that may be redundant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rock Port Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jake Mcraven Wed Jesus 19
No offroad trails or atv riding in the rp area Wed Jesus 6
Next RP Mayor Wed Brian Tharp 15
Beta gals, deleted yet again Jan 26 1 who knows 31
is it true? Jan 19 rock port sucks 18
UFO Near Tarkio Jan 17 outthere 9
County Fair Board / Extension Office / Velma Ho... Jan 12 rock port sucks 5
Rock Port Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rock Port People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?