Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#60514 Aug 3, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
The intent was to try to shut down Chick-Fil-A and cost them business. It didn't work. That's where the liberals are eating crow.
Of course you know today is same-sex kiss in day there today. All the gays plan to go there and perform same sex kisses all day in order to try to embarass Chick-Fil-A. Notice how the Conservatives haven't made a big deal out of it like the liberals did over the gay marriage remarks. As a matter of fact, Chick-Fil-A has already turned the table on the issue. They have stated, "Go ahead. We always take opportunities to give all our customers excellent service.
Like I said earlier. It's a free speech issue and it would appear that conservatives are more tolerant of free speech than liberals.
"free speech issue"

Free speech is not the issue. Cathy spoke freely, now he is raking in the profits with one hand, and energizing the party base with the other.

And Liberals have as much right to protest, as he did saying it, this free speech is not only for Republicans.

Wake up, its what he said, not the fact he was speaking freely.

MY God man, get a grip.
Strong Proud Conservative

Joplin, MO

#60515 Aug 3, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"free speech issue"
Free speech is not the issue. Cathy spoke freely, now he is raking in the profits with one hand, and energizing the party base with the other.
And Liberals have as much right to protest, as he did saying it, this free speech is not only for Republicans.
Wake up, its what he said, not the fact he was speaking freely.
MY God man, get a grip.
Have you seen any of us throwing a fit over the kiss in that is going on over there today? No you haven't. Why? Because they have the right to do so just like I have the right not to go there and eat today because two men kissing is not something I want to see while I'm trying to eat. It's you liberals who hit the roof every time we conservatives speak our minds and you liberals who try to boycott any conservative establishment who does so. We conservatives tend to remain quiet and watch you liberals make fools out of yourselves when you do so.
american

Saint Charles, MO

#60516 Aug 3, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen any of us throwing a fit over the kiss in that is going on over there today? No you haven't. Why? Because they have the right to do so just like I have the right not to go there and eat today because two men kissing is not something I want to see while I'm trying to eat. It's you liberals who hit the roof every time we conservatives speak our minds and you liberals who try to boycott any conservative establishment who does so. We conservatives tend to remain quiet and watch you liberals make fools out of yourselves when you do so.
ha ha ha bill o stupid on fox is the king of boycotts. Hell he wanted to boycott an entire country..

“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#60517 Aug 3, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
The intent was to try to shut down Chick-Fil-A and cost them business. It didn't work. That's where the liberals are eating crow.
Of course you know today is same-sex kiss in day there today. All the gays plan to go there and perform same sex kisses all day in order to try to embarass Chick-Fil-A. Notice how the Conservatives haven't made a big deal out of it like the liberals did over the gay marriage remarks. As a matter of fact, Chick-Fil-A has already turned the table on the issue. They have stated, "Go ahead. We always take opportunities to give all our customers excellent service.
Like I said earlier. It's a free speech issue and it would appear that conservatives are more tolerant of free speech than liberals.
Isn't a boycott a free speech issue as well? You seem to have a one way attitude about rights. They are fine for you and the people that believe like you but not for people that believe differently is the message you are sending.

“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#60518 Aug 3, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen any of us throwing a fit over the kiss in that is going on over there today? No you haven't. Why? Because they have the right to do so just like I have the right not to go there and eat today because two men kissing is not something I want to see while I'm trying to eat. It's you liberals who hit the roof every time we conservatives speak our minds and you liberals who try to boycott any conservative establishment who does so. We conservatives tend to remain quiet and watch you liberals make fools out of yourselves when you do so.
Yes, there is no one-sided, longterm memory loss bias on your part in the above statement.

I have read many of the books put out by the popular mega preachers. Talk about hitting the roof.
Strong Proud Conservative

Joplin, MO

#60519 Aug 3, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't a boycott a free speech issue as well? You seem to have a one way attitude about rights. They are fine for you and the people that believe like you but not for people that believe differently is the message you are sending.
It's not when they try to disrupt business by blocking doors and getting in people's way. There's a difference. A peaceful boycott is when you just refuse to do business there. That's fine. If you don't want to shop there, then don't shop there. But don't stand in my way when I'm shopping there.

“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#60520 Aug 3, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not when they try to disrupt business by blocking doors and getting in people's way. There's a difference. A peaceful boycott is when you just refuse to do business there. That's fine. If you don't want to shop there, then don't shop there. But don't stand in my way when I'm shopping there.
Wouldn't that constitute freedom to assemble as well as make a protest? Don't you people do that to abortion clinics all the time, just before you start killing the people on your list?

“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#60521 Aug 3, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not when they try to disrupt business by blocking doors and getting in people's way. There's a difference. A peaceful boycott is when you just refuse to do business there. That's fine. If you don't want to shop there, then don't shop there. But don't stand in my way when I'm shopping there.
You did neglect to answer my address of your biased distribution of rights. Is that not something you want to delve into?

I consider the Westboro Baptist Church to be a very dispicable group, but they still have a right to protest what they believe.
Strong Proud Conservative

Joplin, MO

#60522 Aug 3, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldn't that constitute freedom to assemble as well as make a protest? Don't you people do that to abortion clinics all the time, just before you start killing the people on your list?
There's a difference between Freedom to Assemble and Disturbing the Peace.
Strong Proud Conservative

Joplin, MO

#60523 Aug 3, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You did neglect to answer my address of your biased distribution of rights. Is that not something you want to delve into?
I consider the Westboro Baptist Church to be a very dispicable group, but they still have a right to protest what they believe.
You are aware that the Westboro Baptist Church is run by a registered Democrat aren't you?
Dennis

Tempe, AZ

#60524 Aug 3, 2012
It seems Romneys Tax Cut Plan is only a cut for the wealthy but will raise our taxes.

http://news.yahoo.com/romneys-tax-plan-could-...
Marxist SatanPresident

Reeds Spring, MO

#60525 Aug 3, 2012
I wish I could be a better person but I just can't. You see, I'm just a discruntled little man that noone listens to. My dog won't even pay attention to me. I'm short, fat, have crooked teeth, and a small shriveled penis. I live in a bunker in my moms yard and my best friend is Glenn Beck. I rant and rave on here because my life is empty and I have nothing better to do than try to piss everyone off, and I'm not even effective at doing that. I have my gold and my guns so I'm ready for anything but my MREs are getting old so I'm really hoping and praying for some kind of disaster real soon. I have no regard for anyone but me. Well that's me in a nutshell. Please don't take me serious as I am one toxic waste of a human being.
Juan Valdez

Branson, MO

#60526 Aug 3, 2012
I want to say sorry to Marxist SatanPresident for copying his screen name in my previous post. That was rude and silly of me. I am just upset because my boyfriend smacked in the face a little while ago and I needed to take it out someone who couldn't physically abuse me back. I am a pansy gay boywho is to feminine to fight back with my boyfriend and taking out on somoene on here keeps me from getting smacked again. Well he wil be home shorty and if I am not there to greet him on my knees at the door so he can shove his big piece of manmeat in my mough he will beat me up again. I hope you can forgive me for copying you. It was stupid of me.
Strong Proud Conservative

Joplin, MO

#60527 Aug 3, 2012
Dennis wrote:
It seems Romneys Tax Cut Plan is only a cut for the wealthy but will raise our taxes.
http://news.yahoo.com/romneys-tax-plan-could-...
Good old Yahoo. Another contributor to the Obama campaign. I never use them.
Dennis

Tempe, AZ

#60528 Aug 3, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Good old Yahoo. Another contributor to the Obama campaign. I never use them.
I never use "faux news" so whats the point.
american

Saint Charles, MO

#60529 Aug 3, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Good old Yahoo. Another contributor to the Obama campaign. I never use them.
Wow ,funny how every source but fox or just a bunch of liers.Reality is a bitch conservative

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#60530 Aug 3, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't a boycott a free speech issue as well? You seem to have a one way attitude about rights. They are fine for you and the people that believe like you but not for people that believe differently is the message you are sending.
Since he so freely speaks for Liberals, it would only be fair I speak for him.

HIS TRUE ANSWER- ABSOLUTELY

Dennis

Tempe, AZ

#60531 Aug 3, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
You are aware that the Westboro Baptist Church is run by a registered Democrat aren't you?
So what? Timothy McVeigh was a registered Republican, and member of the NRA.

Since: Feb 11

Columbia, MO

#60532 Aug 3, 2012
Moody’s Analytics notes that the unemployment rate increase was “NOT statistically significant. Unrounded, was 8.254%, up from 8.217% in June.”
Juan Valdez

Reeds Spring, MO

#60533 Aug 3, 2012
Juan Valdez wrote:
I want to say sorry to Marxist SatanPresident for copying his screen name in my previous post. That was rude and silly of me. I am just upset because my boyfriend smacked in the face a little while ago and I needed to take it out someone who couldn't physically abuse me back. I am a pansy gay boywho is to feminine to fight back with my boyfriend and taking out on somoene on here keeps me from getting smacked again. Well he wil be home shorty and if I am not there to greet him on my knees at the door so he can shove his big piece of manmeat in my mough he will beat me up again. I hope you can forgive me for copying you. It was stupid of me.
Fake Vet, why don't you go and find a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rock Port Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beta gals, deleted yet again Fri Doubt it 19
UFO Near Tarkio Nov 19 skywatcher 1
Next RP Mayor Nov 19 Truth Teller 5
Kevin Paris Nov 15 Crazy Town 9
Dogs Running Loose Nov 1 Give a dog a bone 8
Rockport Sucks (Jun '12) Oct '14 Captain Spaulding 8
Is last place Tharp running for Congress??? Oct '14 saywhattttt 1
Rock Port Dating
Find my Match

Rock Port People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rock Port News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rock Port

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Week 12 Matchups to Exploit and Avoid
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
NFL Week 12 Predictions for Favorites, Underdogs
NBC Sports 4:45 AM
Chiefs add Jason Avant, put A.J. Jenkins on injured reserve
Bleacher Report 6:25 AM
Kansas City Chiefs: Signing Jason Avant Won't Make a Big Difference on Offense
Bleacher Report 3:49 PM
How Addition of Jason Avant Helps Kansas City Chiefs' Ailing Passing Offense