Review: Yuppy Puppy

Posted in the Rock Hill Forum

Rock Hill Lover

Salisbury, NC

#1 Jun 26, 2012
This is by far the worst place to take your dog.. Customer service terrible.. My dog was boarded and when I picked him up he was covered in urine and feces.. The owner says she not sure how that happened!!! They said I could make an appointment for another day to clean the dog.. Guess the dog would stay dirty until they could fit me in the schedule.. This place is the worst in RH!!!!!
Yuppy Puppy - Horrible

Rock Hill, SC

#2 Jun 26, 2012
Customer service is horrible... Family owned company who do not have a love for animals. More love for money. I took my pets there and they dogs seemed to be left unattended..Cage was dirty when I got there to get them. The man who watches the dogs in the evening has no clue what goes on.. Please do not take your animals to this place...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rock Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Sep 26 Very Interesting 1,153
SC SC Hunting and Fishing Amendment, Amendment 1 (Oct '10) Sep 24 James doe 48
Moving to Rock Hill, SC in about a month (Sep '06) Sep 21 Lol 92
Rock Hill Entertainment Sep 20 crescentshrine 1
Comporium monopoly (Jan '12) Sep 14 John LG 19
Comporium services (Jan '12) Sep 10 Hello 9
Girl beat up Sep 8 Simple Man 1
Rock Hill Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Rock Hill Jobs

Rock Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE