clear fork customers

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

what's going to happen when the people from clear fork start comming to the bar now if they do? just saying. r u going to call 911 as soon as they show up? r u going to refuse to let them in? is donalds friends going to step up and defend him? will they be friendly or will they cause trouble? these r a few questions i think u should ask yourselves. is it worth it to keep the bar open? u have to make a living? i understand that but there r many other business options to consider and just as profitable than a bar so please consider these and for the safety of your customers and the public, close this slaughter house down. just remember what trouble that happens from here on out is just as much your fault as the people causing it because know trouble is very possible when these people get drunk. u have already proven that u cant stop it.
agree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

get the hell over it.If the case is they provide alcohol thats why they need shut down then i guess every food store and gas station and bar needs closed also some motels have boo's!My lord you look more and more dumb with every post that you write.
agree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

clear fork customers wrote:
what's going to happen when the people from clear fork start comming to the bar now if they do? just saying. r u going to call 911 as soon as they show up? r u going to refuse to let them in? is donalds friends going to step up and defend him? will they be friendly or will they cause trouble? these r a few questions i think u should ask yourselves. is it worth it to keep the bar open? u have to make a living? i understand that but there r many other business options to consider and just as profitable than a bar so please consider these and for the safety of your customers and the public, close this slaughter house down. just remember what trouble that happens from here on out is just as much your fault as the people causing it because know trouble is very possible when these people get drunk. u have already proven that u cant stop it.
real mature.sounds like you will be the next to get shot for causing some trouble.sad that you think that fears anyone im sure there will be more of the what CLEAR CREEK are to be killed with this attitude!sad humans i sware.
agree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

i bet when it comes down to it that bar owner will have more friends then you can ever get together!they always do and saine people know that the owners cont control others minds not to pull a gun.use your head if that was the fact than you could have stopped him from starting a fight and ended in a gun shot death!get serious it could have happened right at his house as well at work at the store anywhere.
silly

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

agree wrote:
i bet when it comes down to it that bar owner will have more friends then you can ever get together!they always do and saine people know that the owners cont control others minds not to pull a gun.use your head if that was the fact than you could have stopped him from starting a fight and ended in a gun shot death!get serious it could have happened right at his house as well at work at the store anywhere.
but it didn't, it happened at a bar next to the road where vehicles pass by frequently. move the bar to the head of peach tree or sand-lick where this type of action is normal.
fish market

Mount Hope, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

that place aint even got good catfish,bumm's,ho's,retart's,t hats about it,somebody said it was closed for a week,whoopedy doo ,it should be closed forever,i know one person who said if that place keeps causing them trouble their gonna burn it down anyway.
silly people

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

burn it im sure there is hidden secuirty now go ahead get caught you jack ass!
why on earth

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

silly wrote:
<quoted text>but it didn't, it happened at a bar next to the road where vehicles pass by frequently. move the bar to the head of peach tree or sand-lick where this type of action is normal.
Why on earth are you throwing down now on Peach Tree and Sandlick (by the way you spelled it wrong)? I don't believe they've killed anyone recently in either of the two hollows. Also keep in mind that Sandlick Runs from Liberty to Arnett, and from Eccles to Dameron. Are you throwing down on Route 3 too?
What happened is very sad. I agree that drugs and alcohol hurt people much more than anyone realizes. The people drinking and taking the drugs suffer less, I believe, than their families do. Many children are sent to foster care now, because of drugs and alcohol abuse. Old people are scared in their homes, fearful that someone will break in. Personally, I think the drug companies should stop making the pain pills, xanex, etc., and prohibition should happen again with the law cracking down on the moonshiners. Cigarettes should also be banned.
If you have a backbone, you don't need any of the above. But I digress. Maybe there should be a bar placed next to your home, since you're so happy to put it in other people's laps.
silly

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

when the community makes enough phone calls and forces law enforcement to get a few of these drunk drivers leaving this bar businrss will fade away forcing the bar to close and the cops will be called, u can take that to the bank.
silly people

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

silly wrote:
when the community makes enough phone calls and forces law enforcement to get a few of these drunk drivers leaving this bar businrss will fade away forcing the bar to close and the cops will be called, u can take that to the bank.
take it to the bank it is illegal for police to sit near a bar and just wait to pull someone over.Good going help the bar get a law suite for being harrassed by law inforcment that way they can sit at home and collect money!
abc

Mount Hope, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

if you people want the bar closed, buy it then do with it what you want i'm sure the right price the owner would sell until then put up or shut up!!!!!!!!!!
I know them both

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

I know for a fact that Jimmy was not drunk that night and it really doesnt matter if he was. He did not deserve this!!! To be shot and then beaten to death, and NOONE tried to help!! That is why that the bar is being blamed. They knew what was going on. Donald, Traci, Choo Choo, and several others are always causing trouble everywhere they go. Has the owner ever had these people barred? People that may want to go out and have a good time, can't because of low life scum! It doesnt matter if they were drunk, on pills, whatever. They are evil. I've been drunk before and I never wanted to kill someone! And to stand and watch this happen. What kind of person would do that? Traci and anyone else who watched this happen is just as guilty as Donald and Choo Choo!! Who helped him hide the gun? You all need to be honest and tell the police what really happened and not let these people get away with this!! If you do, then you are just as bad as they are!
wtf

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Nobody tried to help ? You are full of yourself everyone helped and worked with Jimmy was you there probley not I was and the bar is not a fault they called 911 as soon as the fight started 15 min before Jimmy got shot which was outside. 911 records will prove that they called n in total 4 times .
I know them both

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

I didn't say that the bar didn't call 911. READ!!!! Why didn't someone stop those guys from beating Jimmy AFTER they had already shot him?! That's when he needed help. As far as the bar goes, I had a friend that owned a bar and she had bouncers and the people that were always looking for a fight were barred, so that people could have a good time without being beaten or shot. I think there liquor license is supposed to be pulled anyways, so I'm not trying to argue about the bar!! I dont think anyone could've stopped Donald before he shot Jimmy, but I do believe that someone could've stopped him and Choo Choo from beating him after he was shot!!! He was beaten very badly and couldn't even defend himself.
What a shame

Mount Hope, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

I used to go to this bar but I will never be back after this! Not because I am scared or anything since the shooting but for them to TRY to open back up before Jimmy was even buried was very disrespectful to him and his family!!! I know everyone has to make a living but come on they could have waited a week or two before trying to open up just out of respect for Jimmy and his family!!!
Dummies

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Learn the facts before you put a foot in ur mouth. And it is illegal for cops to sit near a bar waiting for drunks to leave, and burn it down I'm sure that place ha enough insurance for Joyce to live a good life. It's not the bars fault. They say guns kill people but look at it this way. Blaming the gun or the bar for this death is like blaming your pencil for a misspelled word.
santa clause

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

insurance dosent pay out if arson is to blame
Moron

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Yes it does, research your statements before making ur self look like an idiot
Moron

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

It does if the owner is not to blame and from these statement on this disrespectful website it would be easy to prove
hmmmmm

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Friend Of Donalds wrote:
The bar is getting blamed because they are supposed to cut people off from drinking when they are (too drunk)..they are also supposed to have bouncers to prevent the bar fights that lead to the shooting (and Jamie Combs doesn't count as one!) and the cops should have been called the 1st sign of a disagreement instead of Joyce waiting so long. That bar has been nothing but trouble and has caused three or more deaths already!!
how was jamie combs being the bouncer when donald was the one that chocked her and punched her in her face? Was you there? Guess not or else you would have known that

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rock Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 26 min bait the line 166
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 31 min bacon hater 56,629
Family Dollar 14 hr YES! 4
sally harvey 19 hr Concern 3
Glen Daniel Scum Thu dmartin4939 20
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) Thu Cow Tipper 8 3,941
billy humphreys (Jul '13) Thu Secret 112

Search the Rock Creek Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Rock Creek Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000