RPD Officers Honored

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

http://rochester.ynn.com/content/all_news/roc...

"""The officers were honored for their acts of bravery and going above and beyond the call of duty."""

LMFAO.

And they can't tell us any names or what they did to be honored??
Officer of the Year?? LMFAO
Well none of those stupid cops got shot this year, so who did they give the awards to, maybe an officer for stubbing his toe on a Dunkin Donuts table leg??
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S2610255.sht...

Officer Nolan Wengert?? What did he do??

"""May is also Fallen Officer Month, a time to remember officers who have given the ultimate sacrifice while serving their department and community.""" ""

LMFAO.

A city cop has not given the "ultimate sacrifice" in about 100 years and counting.

IescapedNY is a moron

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Racistchester is the biggest joke in new york, glad i escaped.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

So now you have to be shot in order to get an award....your an IDIOT.....You didn't get shot and your the dumbest person of the year here on Topix.

May is also Fallen Officer Month......You really are stupid aren't you. The month of May is National Fallen Officers Month. MAYbe if you had a clue you would know about the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial in Washington.

Keep showing your ignorance and disrespect....and we know you will.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Getreal482 wrote:
RPD officers should be honored every day for having to try and protect an inner city population of people who for the most part could care less about them or there selves.
Protect the inner-city population?? They don't protect anyone.
They treat us all like the way you saw them treating Emily Good and her friends.
YouMustBeKidding

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ignorance is no excuse for speaking out against the men and women that are risking their lives on a daily basis so that losers like some of you can feel a little safer. Emily Good is an actress- and any videos you see are edited to suit her causes. Nolan Wengert deserved his award every bit as much as some of the above posters deserve a busted nose- as did the rest of the officers honored at the ceremony. They have the worlds most thankless job, and I for one am thankful that we have brave men and women to do those jobs so that I don't have to.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

YouMustBeKidding wrote:
Ignorance is no excuse for speaking out against the men and women that are risking their lives on a daily basis so that losers like some of you can feel a little safer. Emily Good is an actress- and any videos you see are edited to suit her causes. Nolan Wengert deserved his award every bit as much as some of the above posters deserve a busted nose- as did the rest of the officers honored at the ceremony. They have the worlds most thankless job, and I for one am thankful that we have brave men and women to do those jobs so that I don't have to.
Listen stupid, they are not risking their lives on a daily basis, NONE have been killed in the RPD for over 100 YEARS!!!!

And a "thankless job"??? REALLY??? They do nothing, they hardly get out of the car, and we pay them good with great Benefits, and they get awards for doing nothing.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

And to top if off, any rpd officers killed were killed by whites.
Never has a black person killed a city cop in rochester.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen stupid, they are not risking their lives on a daily basis, NONE have been killed in the RPD for over 100 YEARS!!!!
And a "thankless job"??? REALLY??? They do nothing, they hardly get out of the car, and we pay them good with great Benefits, and they get awards for doing nothing.
Really !!!! they aren't risking their lives on a daily basis, you are f**king clueless. They interact with the public on a daily basis, many of which carry illegal firearms, knives and other weapons. Police officers get kicked, punched , assaulted and spit on on a daily basis. Quit talking out of your a^^.

Many officers have been shot by black suspects, the officers didn't die from their wounds but that makes it alright with you. Your thought pattern of what is right and what is wrong is way out of whack. You are always leaning the other way because you think it suits your needs or makes you feel better.

City police handle over 100,000 calls for service per year, so who is answering those calls that you say the police are doing nothing....Animal Control ?????

So now the police don't deserve be recognized for their service , REALLY. That's about the only positive thing the officers have to look forward to other than days off and vacation from the jungle. Maybe when you grow up you will realize that you are lucky to have a police force. Because if you didn't there would be mayhem and chaos in the city.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Really !!!! they aren't risking their lives on a daily basis, you are f**king clueless. Police officers get kicked, punched , assaulted and spit on on a daily basis. Quit talking out of your a^^.
Many officers have been shot by black suspects, the officers didn't die from their wounds but that makes it alright with you.
If that's the case say "they risk being hurt on a daily basis",
so you will not sound as stupid as saying "they risk their lives on a daily basis", when none have been killed.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 8, 2012
 
RPD Officer risk getting in a car accident on a daily basis.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

RPD officers risk of eating too many donuts on a daily basis.

Always remember:

A line of Blue means no donuts let for me and you.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's the case say "they risk being hurt on a daily basis",
so you will not sound as stupid as saying "they risk their lives on a daily basis", when none have been killed.
No I said it correctly the first time you moron. They get in footchases dail with people that have loaded firarms, knives and other weapons. Do you do that on a daily basis.....NOPE. Do you have to wear a bulletproof vest when you go to work because you dont know when some psycho wil try to kill you just because they dont want to go to jail. Do you have a protective cage in your car to keep criminals from trying to stab or punch you.....NOPE. So far you are batting a thousand in the loser column.

And anybody that drives for 8 or more hours per day is bound to get in some sort of accident, especially when people without or suspended license is driving the other vehicle. The vast majority of police fleet accidents arent the officers fault. Most of the time its pursuit related or some dummy in the other vehicle failing to yield the right of way during emergency operation.

Face it, you're just a miserabl SOB who hates the police. It's very easy to see that about you because you're such a whining piece of garbage.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 8, 2012
 
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
No I said it correctly the first time you moron. They get in footchases dail with people that have loaded firarms, knives and other weapons. Do you do that on a daily basis.....NOPE. Do you have to wear a bulletproof vest when you go to work because you dont know when some psycho wil try to kill you just because they dont want to go to jail. Do you have a protective cage in your car to keep criminals from trying to stab or punch you.....NOPE. So far you are batting a thousand in the loser column.
And anybody that drives for 8 or more hours per day is bound to get in some sort of accident, especially when people without or suspended license is driving the other vehicle. The vast majority of police fleet accidents arent the officers fault. Most of the time its pursuit related or some dummy in the other vehicle failing to yield the right of way during emergency operation.
Face it, you're just a miserabl SOB who hates the police. It's very easy to see that about you because you're such a whining piece of garbage.
First off you Mormon moron, there is about 600 rpd officers, and I find it hard to believe they are all involved in a footchase on a daily basis. If they were, 70 percent of them wouldn't be soo fat and out of shape. That's right, "out of shape", because cops only need to be inshape to get hired, after that they can get fat and still keep their jobs.
Secondly, people running away with guns, don't normally use them.
Thirdly, the fact stands that NO city cops have been killed in over 50 years. And NO city cop in history have ever been killed by a black man.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 8, 2012
 
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>

Face it, you're just a miserabl SOB who hates the police.
No. I don't hate police.
And don't try to make it about "police" as the RPD does.
This is solely about the RPD.
I don't even consider an RPD officer "police", if they were real police they wouldn't have been turned down at other police departments.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 8, 2012
 
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I don't hate police.
And don't try to make it about "police" as the RPD does.
This is solely about the RPD.
I don't even consider an RPD officer "police", if they were real police they wouldn't have been turned down at other police departments.
You're a complete moron and ignorant person. You change posts to try to spin everything your way. I NEVER said killed did I....NO. I NEVER said that EVERY police officer was involved in a foot chase daily, how stupid can you get. You hate the RPD because they locked your sorry a** up before and your too chicken sh*t to admit it. Otherwise you would have no reason to hate them. It's either that or you have had contact with them and they called you what you are...a raving ignorant stupid piece of trash and you got offended at the truth...oh well.

Did you ever think....LMAO, of course you haven't. That an RPD officer hasn't been killed in the line of duty isn't because you think the city is so safe but because of the training they receive ??? And where do you get your statistics from anyways stating that RPD officers are only hired there because they can't get into another agency. Another stupid statement by you.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 8, 2012
 
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
First off you Mormon moron, there is about 600 rpd officers, and I find it hard to believe they are all involved in a footchase on a daily basis. If they were, 70 percent of them wouldn't be soo fat and out of shape. That's right, "out of shape", because cops only need to be inshape to get hired, after that they can get fat and still keep their jobs.
Secondly, people running away with guns, don't normally use them.
Thirdly, the fact stands that NO city cops have been killed in over 50 years. And NO city cop in history have ever been killed by a black man.
Oh so does that mean that ALL the skinny minorities are the ones running from the police and the fat lazy ones only collect welfare and do nothing all day but learn new ways to rape, pillage and rob. You don't even come up with a good argument for your so called fat cop theory.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 8, 2012
 
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a complete moron and ignorant person. You change posts to try to spin everything your way. I NEVER said killed did I....NO. I NEVER said that EVERY police officer was involved in a foot chase daily, how stupid can you get. You hate the RPD because they locked your sorry a** up before and your too chicken sh*t to admit it. Otherwise you would have no reason to hate them. It's either that or you have had contact with them and they called you what you are...a raving ignorant stupid piece of trash and you got offended at the truth...oh well.
Did you ever think....LMAO, of course you haven't. That an RPD officer hasn't been killed in the line of duty isn't because you think the city is so safe but because of the training they receive ??? And where do you get your statistics from anyways stating that RPD officers are only hired there because they can't get into another agency. Another stupid statement by you.
You did to say that.
And the RPD have never arrested me, I have a clean record.
I hate the RPD cause I was born and raised in the city and witness first hand how they are. I've never seen a good RPD officer, or one do anything good. They are all rejects, they all first tried to get in other departments and no-one would hire them, so the were force to go in the RPD. All the dirty Greece cops that got arrested came from the RPD. The RPD is nothing but scum.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 8, 2012
 
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
You did to say that.
And the RPD have never arrested me, I have a clean record.
I hate the RPD cause I was born and raised in the city and witness first hand how they are. I've never seen a good RPD officer, or one do anything good. They are all rejects, they all first tried to get in other departments and no-one would hire them, so the were force to go in the RPD. All the dirty Greece cops that got arrested came from the RPD. The RPD is nothing but scum.
Show me where I saqid EVERY police officer gets into a footchase EVERDAY..NEVER said it you idiot and only a person with your lack of intelligence would even think that way, that's because your a racist idiot.

They ALL tried to get into other police departments first...Even a dumber statement by you and you have no facts to back that up and we all know that's not true, so care to try again clueless wonder.

Hmmmm Merritt Rahn didn't come from RPD and he was arrested, so again your statement is false. And you can't get forced to go into any police agency, you have to apply through civil service and get approved. Again you know nothing. So what are you going to say about ALL the black officers that got arrested in the RPD, haven't heard you mention any of them. Oh that's right, you only have one color in your world. You know nothing and your uneducated idiot with a big mouth that thinks they are special.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
May 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where I saqid EVERY police officer gets into a footchase EVERDAY..NEVER said it you idiot and only a person with your lack of intelligence would even think that way, that's because your a racist idiot.
They ALL tried to get into other police departments first...Even a dumber statement by you and you have no facts to back that up and we all know that's not true, so care to try again clueless wonder.
Hmmmm Merritt Rahn didn't come from RPD and he was arrested, so again your statement is false. And you can't get forced to go into any police agency, you have to apply through civil service and get approved. Again you know nothing. So what are you going to say about ALL the black officers that got arrested in the RPD, haven't heard you mention any of them. Oh that's right, you only have one color in your world. You know nothing and your uneducated idiot with a big mouth that thinks they are special.
Merrit Rahn did to come from the RPD. How stupid are you not to know that?? Where did he come from then??

Listen nickbo, I fed up arguing with you. I wouldn't mind, but your soo stupid it's like I'm just teaching you everything.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hey pigpen, are you watching the "Ten Commandme... 33 min Enough said 3
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 38 min Mexican Mitt Romney 6,288
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr what 6,187
Black Man charged in Kansas City-area highway s... 3 hr lol 11
4 Whites Arrested in Undercover Prostitution De... 4 hr RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 8
Militia Training Camp outside Buffalo (Jun '11) 4 hr Taxation without represen 33
This Earth Day demand that your media report on... 5 hr RhondaOnVacation 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••