|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Judged:

RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
Notice when its a black woman threatening Obama her mugshot makes the news, but just a few weeks ago when a suburban white man threatened Obama the white man's picture didn't make the story, instead all the media was only showing Obama's picture.
And you people say the media isn't racist.
That fact that it bothers you makes it that much more satisfying.
OMG

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
No, it couldn't be.
Who do you think has this "file" you talk about with all the black mugshots??
And does it make sense to say only black get arrested and that's why they never show mugshots of whites when whites are arrested?
Why are things the way they are? Why oh why Rhonda? Because the people who so desperately want something done to benefit them are asking the people who just don't give a numchuck about your problems. Fix it yourself.
Just Sayin

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Judged:

Ya know, it doesn't say she is a student there. Could be a work-for-welfare janitor job?

If she is 36, most of her kids are over 21, so she's losing a lot of income right there. And now the rest were taken away..... RUTT ROW

Funny how she's upset at the 'system' and she thinks she can just call Obama and complain. LOL crazy lady
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Judged:

The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
who cares as long as the BAD GUY gets arrested....
I think in this case, it isn't the bad guy getting arrested ... it's getting the retarded off the street.
Ha Ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

i_m_watching wrote:
Nice photo.
So much for her vote.
Now, was it a welfare phone?
http://listrocker.com/wp-content/uploads/2010...

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Ha Ha wrote:
Can you milk that COW?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

Ha Ha wrote:
Is that Rhonda? Thought so!
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

Just look at the picture, obviously she has some mental issues.
If she was white, she could use the white's mentally insane card, and the media would have not disclosed her name and picture, as she's mentally ill.

But she's black, she can't use the mentally insane card, and because she's black all the whites form the cops to the media ignore the fact that it is obvious that she is mentally insane, and they post her mugshot picture and name everywhere and make fun of her.

And to top it off, just a few months before a white suburban male did the same thing, and instead of the media showing his white mugshot picture, they all showed a picture of Black Obama.

I really can't see how any of you, and any of the media can honestly say that it's not racist.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

Hey

I would like to donate to her defence fund and the black graffiti artist from Greece. These are obviously smart intelligent people.

Since: Mar 12

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

I'm very astonished by many of the very incorrect staements that are brought to light on white and black behaviors. There are 2 or 3 people (who I believe are black), that make some very outragous claims about white and black people. One person went as far to say that judges and juries are influenced by seeing black mugshots in the newspapers. i could maybe see that happening 100 years ago, but not in today's world.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

Bad Company-1 wrote:
I'm very astonished by many of the very incorrect staements that are brought to light on white and black behaviors. There are 2 or 3 people (who I believe are black), that make some very outragous claims about white and black people. One person went as far to say that judges and juries are influenced by seeing black mugshots in the newspapers. i could maybe see that happening 100 years ago, but not in today's world.
You can't see how the media shows just about all black mugshots, yet leaves out just about all white mugshots??
And you can't see how that could brain-wash people to think blacks are more of an issue then whites and deserve to be punished more?

How do you think things would work out in a world where the media always showed whites as the criminals, while putting a positive spin on all the blacks??

And whats the difference from 100 years ago to now nickbo?
I HATE BLACKS

Livonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

100 years ago you black scums knew your role. Now you fing scums are nothing but low life scums. And your one of the biggest one. Know matter what you say or post. You will always show what true black trash you are. You give us all a laugh showing how stupid you really are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

Bad Company-1 wrote:
Bingo, hammer meets nail.

Also did you mean to say (who I believe are black), and "RACIST"

Since: Mar 12

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo, hammer meets nail.
Also did you mean to say (who I believe are black), and "RACIST"
I hate to judge someone so soon after joining this group, but they do seem to be on the racist side. I realize people have different opinions and look at things in a different way, but if they go by the facts (numbers, etc) i think they would be able to see what group of people commit the most crimes. Also, things have changed so much over the past 100 years or so, and I find it hard to digest some of the old and backward statements some of these people post on this site.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

Bad Company-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to judge someone so soon after joining this group, but they do seem to be on the racist side. I realize people have different opinions and look at things in a different way, but if they go by the facts (numbers, etc) i think they would be able to see what group of people commit the most crimes. Also, things have changed so much over the past 100 years or so, and I find it hard to digest some of the old and backward statements some of these people post on this site.
Welcome to "this group". Wont be long and you will be able to tell who started certain threads just by the title. If you can't already.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

Bad Company-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We know its you nickbo, so go soak your feet.

Since: Mar 11

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

<quoted text>
We know its you nickbo, so go soak your feet.
Go ahead and admit it Rhonda,you missed him didn't you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Go ahead and admit it Rhonda,you missed him didn't you.
Is that really nickbo???

Since: Mar 11

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that really nickbo???
I think so,not 100% sure,just 99%.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of59
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Fat White Lady Steal Toy From Grave 12 min Archie Bunker 7
Man Driving on Route 390 in Greece Claims His C... 17 min RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 1
4 Whites Arrested in Undercover Prostitution De... 32 min Ha Ha 10
Black Man named NY Army Guard's top enlisted so... 34 min Ha Ha 4
Hey Ha-Ha, you'll love this one. 41 min Ha Ha 6
Bill Moran leaving the Break room WCMF 46 min Toothless Eddy 122
Deletion Police Working Overnight Here 1 hr Failed White Culture 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
•••