Crime Way Up In The White Burbs

Posted in the Rochester Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#1 Jul 27, 2012
http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S2707277.sht...

Nice to see the media covering crime stats for the burbs, instead of always being focused on the city.
Black Daddy X

Rochester, NY

#2 Jul 27, 2012
you ain't got to tell me nothing I don't already know. Them crackers are quick to post a thread about crime in the inner city, but you can't find them about crime in the burbs.

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#3 Jul 27, 2012
I know this truth too. The media can no longer keep suburban / anglo saxon crime under wraps any longer....it's too much.
Steel City Steelers Jr

Rochester, NY

#4 Jul 27, 2012
Hispanic male wearing daisy dukes with silver gun robbing in da carter street hood

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5 Jul 27, 2012
GEEEE... I wonder if Caprice Classless and Black Daddy X ( whom happen to be answering each other using their multi usernames...yawn, again) will realize that we KNOW they are an effing joke!!! BWAHAHAHA!!!!!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#6 Jul 28, 2012
If they kept the thugs in the city the crime rate would drop by 75%. Seems like the "crew" forgets about that little fact.

Location hidden

#8 Jul 28, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
If they kept the thugs in the city the crime rate would drop by 75%. Seems like the "crew" forgets about that little fact.
More city residents have been killed by suburban residents then the other way around.

So maybe we need to keep the people from the burbs in the burbs?
Lack of Brains Morality

Rochester, NY

#9 Jul 28, 2012
Really? How many of the 23 people killed in the city were by Burb people? They've only solved 3 cases and all those arrested were city residents and all the other suspects in the murders have been city blacks.

What's the ratio? 23 murders in city and only 3 in the burbs? And the Burbs have a higher population.
Oh yeah, each burb murder has been solved too.
Wyatt Kraker

Rochester, NY

#10 Jul 28, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
Doubtful.....Historically, a rash of burgs and car break-ins are found to be perpetrated by small groups of feral Eurotrog teens. A neighborhood in Greece had a similar problem until one of the little unwashed Trogs got it's cap peeled back.

Location hidden

#11 Jul 28, 2012
Maybe the Brighton Police should do what the RPD does, pull over cars and search them if they are observed stopping at a stop sign.

Maybe they should also stop cars that stop at red lights??

Location hidden

#13 Jul 28, 2012
Lack of Brains Morality wrote:
Really? How many of the 23 people killed in the city were by Burb people? They've only solved 3 cases and all those arrested were city residents and all the other suspects in the murders have been city blacks.
What's the ratio? 23 murders in city and only 3 in the burbs? And the Burbs have a higher population.
Oh yeah, each burb murder has been solved too.
blah blah blah.

What does anything you wrote have to do with what I wrote??
I'm not talking about 23 murders in the city, but if I was I'd point out that the Great RPD hasn't even solved anywhere near half of the 23, so there is no way to say where all the murderers came from.

But you give me an example of a suburban that was killed by a city resident, and I'll give you two examples of suburbans that killed city residents.

“IM A GROWN WOMAN”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#14 Jul 28, 2012
morality wrote:
<quoted text>
blah blah
But you give me an example of a suburban that was killed by a city resident, and I'll give you two examples of suburbans that killed city residents.
ooh I would like to see this

Location hidden

#15 Jul 28, 2012
morality wrote:
<quoted text>
blah blah blah.
What does anything you wrote have to do with what I wrote??
I'm not talking about 23 murders in the city, but if I was I'd point out that the Great RPD hasn't even solved anywhere near half of the 23, so there is no way to say where all the murderers came from.
You talk like a man with a paper arse. All the suspects to the unsolved murders are blacks. And seriously with the suburbans killing city folk!!! BWAHAHAHA!!! Self defense doesn't count! So no home invasions! You make crap up then chew it up then spit it out. Holy wow!
Black Daddy X

Rochester, NY

#16 Jul 28, 2012
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk like a man with a paper arse. All the suspects to the unsolved murders are blacks. And seriously with the suburbans killing city folk!!! BWAHAHAHA!!! Self defense doesn't count! So no home invasions! You make crap up then chew it up then spit it out. Holy wow!
You can be in denial of white do all you want. It will come back and slap your ass! Why but in in this conversation anyway? This thread is for black folks who know what's going on, not for racist opinionated whites.

Location hidden

#17 Jul 28, 2012
i guess he cant find one story of a rochester person killing a burb person.
Black Daddy X

Rochester, NY

#18 Jul 28, 2012
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you are about to go into your overnight act. Yeah, you are about to create anti-black threads about how bad blacks are when everyone is asleep. Go ahead. If that's all you got to do with your time and life, you are one miserable white honkey.

Bitch

Location hidden

#19 Jul 28, 2012
Black Daddy X wrote:
<quoted text>
You can be in denial of white do all you want. It will come back and slap your ass! Why but in in this conversation anyway? This thread is for black folks who know what's going on, not for racist opinionated whites.
So now you pretend to have the power to dictate what race is "allowed" to post on whomever's conversations. BWAHAHAHA. Now this is classic.

Location hidden

#20 Jul 28, 2012
Black Daddy X wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you are about to go into your overnight act. Yeah, you are about to create anti-black threads about how bad blacks are when everyone is asleep. Go ahead. If that's all you got to do with your time and life, you are one miserable white honkey.
Bitch
My overnight act? I'm listening to the scanner right now...
-Norton street-black w/gun...
-Female and male on Conkey threatening to kill each other. Both have knives. Both are black..

It goes on and on....I can't type fast enough.
But I'm actually watching the Olympics.

GOOOO TEAM U.S.A.!!!!!
Steel City Tranny

Rochester, NY

#21 Jul 29, 2012
Greece is a sleazy slimy hot bed of WHITE criminals from the police dept. on down. They will soon change the spelling to GREASE. Anybody with sense should slide outta there. for real.

Rochester, NY

#22 Jul 29, 2012
CapriceClassic wrote:
I know this truth too. The media can no longer keep suburban / anglo saxon crime under wraps any longer....it's too much.
You're an ignorant, racist, hateful slut. Most of the crfimes commited in the suburbs are by BLACK GHETTO STREET THUGS, in other words, colored negroes from the city. Go back to Africa you dog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Announcement expected on train station 18 min wake up call 16
Aquinas football cheated, forfeits win, booted ... 2 hr Aquanis Football Fan 11
Breaking news 3 hr Perry Mason 29
Cops are easily threatened or scared 3 hr Gods Property 5
A Tongue Twister 3 hr Gods Property 5
Apple CEO says Penis Worshiping is Gods Greates... 4 hr Chui mi Wang 12
Nurse Defies Ebola Quarantine in Maine 5 hr ebowling virus 3
Rochester Dating
Find my Match

Rochester People Search