The NY Daily News reports that Arthur Huntington has ties to Rochester.

May 1, 2012 Full story: WHAM-AM Rochester 63

The man identified as being among those at the center of the prostitution scandal involving some Secret Service agents in Columbia reportedly has ties to Rochester.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Anonymous

Waco, TX

#1 May 2, 2012
I had a friend in Texas that was actively dating this guy, Arthur, for about a year. Obviously, this is not the first time he has done something like this. He even went to her hometown and met her family. He claimed at the time he divorced, we didn't believe him. This is sad.
jamie2

Myrtle Beach, SC

#2 May 3, 2012
what did he look like?
Anonymous wrote:
I had a friend in Texas that was actively dating this guy, Arthur, for about a year. Obviously, this is not the first time he has done something like this. He even went to her hometown and met her family. He claimed at the time he divorced, we didn't believe him. This is sad.
Alejandro

Villavicencio, Colombia

#3 May 4, 2012
It's Colombia with an O.
Aye Carramaba

Erlanger, KY

#4 May 5, 2012
Alejandro wrote:
It's Colombia with an O.
Or as in Orgasm
Very Close Relative of AH

Rochester, NY

#5 May 5, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
The agent that sparked the scandal is a very close relative to me. I am very curious to know if it is him that betrayed your friend and his wife, he did go to Texas often on Bush Detail. Will you please describe him. Thank you

Rochester, NY

#6 May 5, 2012
I don't believe it's the same Arthur, can't be
Albeit

Glen Burnie, MD

#7 May 5, 2012
Mrs. Huntington said she "will fight for her marriage". LOLOLOL. Good luck with that one. Pssst....I'm positive this isn't the first time Mr. Huntington has cheated on you....no respect = no love = no marriage. Serial cheaters do not have good track records of reforming, even with intense counseling from pastors and marriage counselors; i.e. serial cheaters are narcissists.

Mrs. Huntington....get a good, a VERY good attorney instead of counseling.
Anonymous2

Franklin, TN

#8 May 6, 2012
Very Close Relative of AH wrote:
<quoted text>
The agent that sparked the scandal is a very close relative to me. I am very curious to know if it is him that betrayed your friend and his wife, he did go to Texas often on Bush Detail. Will you please describe him. Thank you
OMG, I think I know this same guy too. What does he look like?

Rochester, NY

#9 May 6, 2012
Anonymous2 wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, I think I know this same guy too. What does he look like?
Anonymous 1 and 2, will you please e-mail me at sapphiresinthesnow@yahoo.com I will describe him to you.
Thank you

Rochester, NY

#10 May 6, 2012
<quoted text> Anonymous 1 and 2, will you please e-mail me at sapphiresinthesnow@yahoo.com describe him to me.
Thank you
That's what I meant to say

Rochester, NY

#12 May 7, 2012
Former co-worker wrote:
Isn't he the same AH that allegedly was a Party Animal at RW?
And picked up chicks at the airport? no woman was safe.
I don't think so, I used to go to RW to see him and Jolie, no way it's the same....OMG it can't be...just can't can't be...
Anonymous3

Canada

#13 May 8, 2012
Guess I am belonging to Arthur's "Shit Show" as well.. I wonder how many more of us are out there.. I would love to hear from the lady in Texas. We should compare notes. I have known him for about a year.. We were talking about meeting up again and now I know why he isn't calling or emailing anymore.
The sad part is that I believed his lies.
Anonymous 4

Tampa, FL

#14 May 8, 2012
Ladies,
You need to put his picture out there for all to see...I am sure many more women will come forward thinking they were the only one!
Anonymous3

Canada

#15 May 8, 2012
Anonymous 4 wrote:
Ladies,
You need to put his picture out there for all to see...I am sure many more women will come forward thinking they were the only one!
I am definitely thinking about it........ I just have to get my head around this whole thing. Being a Player is one thing. This is just a whole different ball game. This is so wrong. That scandal in Colombia is just the start of something even bigger....

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#16 May 9, 2012
<quoted text>
"Bush detail"
I love it.
RIVTRVLR

Murrieta, CA

#17 May 13, 2012
Arthur H is an idiot. I don't care who knows him or is related to him. The Service guys hate him, women have him as a marked man rightfully so. What an idiot who is full of himself. I never liked this guy or a few of the other CAT dudes who got caught up. Did all you girls get a CAT t shirt?? Wonder if the Cartagena girl earned one. I hope his wife finds someone better than an arrogant CAT prick. Your 41 brother, grown up, you have a family and grown teenage kids!!! What the heck.
HLO

New York, NY

#18 May 15, 2012
Did you work with Mr Huntington? Sounds like you really knew him!!
RIVTRVLR wrote:
Arthur H is an idiot. I don't care who knows him or is related to him. The Service guys hate him, women have him as a marked man rightfully so. What an idiot who is full of himself. I never liked this guy or a few of the other CAT dudes who got caught up. Did all you girls get a CAT t shirt?? Wonder if the Cartagena girl earned one. I hope his wife finds someone better than an arrogant CAT prick. Your 41 brother, grown up, you have a family and grown teenage kids!!! What the heck.
WHATEVAFLOATSYOU RBOAT

Rochester, NY

#20 May 16, 2012
CAT?????
RIVTRVLR wrote:

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#21 May 16, 2012
it's spelled with a K. as in "kat".
HLO

New York, NY

#22 May 16, 2012
The woman in Texas needs to come forward with her story now!!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/canadian-woma...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family says 19-year-old Webster man died in Rig... (Jul '10) 10 min Mercury Retrograde 44
First to Ever Receive Food Stamps was a WHITE w... 8 hr Otay Panky 37
White Racist Lesbians Forced to raise Black Chi... 9 hr yet to be determined 3
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 10 hr Joe Voter 6,473
White Man Face 9 Years Gets 6 Months 10 hr yet to be determined 3
All Whites Look Alike 10 hr Ha Ha 4
Rochester man arraigned in Brockport stabbing 10 hr Ha Ha 15
Cullerd man stab Brockport College student at dorm 15 hr Naughtyrobot 29
Rochester Dating
Find my Match

Rochester Jobs

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester

Personal Finance