Alice Bird

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

I drove by the old "Real Deals" building yesterday and saw a big "Antiquity Furniture" sign instead. Has anyone been in there yet? What kinds of things do they sell? I'm going to check it out this weekend, but I'd like to know what to expect.
Aaron

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

I was there last week. It's mostly secondhand furniture, kind of like Kismet. The owner gave me a card with the Web page address. She said the site is still rough:

http://antiquityfurniture.blogspot.com
Dianna Masters

Duluth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

I browsed this afternoon. Really cute furniture and decor layouts. Not an impulse buy store. I saw a lot of things I liked, but I need to think about where something could go before I buy. The furniture stuff was quite nice and reasonably priced, but I was surprised by the cost of some of the art. Not all of it, but I read the tags on some of the paintings and couldn't believe it. But, I'm not an art expert, either. Overall, definitely worth a look.
Tina Fellows

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Late to the party here, but I finally got around to visiting Antiquity. It's so CUTE!!! Well worth the browse, and I picked up a couple nce picture frames. As for the price on some of the art, I'm not an "expert" either, but a lot of the paintings are original oil on canvas works, and SIGNED; the frames alone on some of them are worth more than the list price. Not sure how they acquired such original works, but they're gorgeous. I'm looking forward to sneaking back there soon!
raquel

New Bern, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Would love to see this
Tina

New Bern, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance