United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

Judged:

I was just wondering what you all think about Married men and Women Cheating? I think when either do it , it is disgusting, I also think that the Woman or Man that will go with a Married man or Woman is the lowest form of person on this earth. Espcially when children are involved. There are enough single people in this world for this to never happen.
nickel

Grayslake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

Judged:

Yeah they will definitely have their place in hell. Something else I can't understand is people walking away from 20 and 30 year marriages. There was a time when people were committed to family. They worked hard, put God first, and loved each other. Now everyone can't get their heads out of the computer or androids long enough to love anyone but themselves.
agree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

Well some walk away cause you got some single woman , or man out there always wanting your husband or wife. The have no morals at all. They don't care about themselves or anybody, especially the family unit. I do hope they have there own special place in hell!
Get A Clue

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

Judged:

Let me tell ya all a few things I have learned over the years:
1. Women are as big "hound dogs" as men
2. Never trust your best friend with your
significant other.(they always want what YOU
have.
3. If your mate becomes controlling-especially the
need to keep you home, and the desire to
know your whereabouts- they are cheating; my
friend
4. If your mate tries to make you feel like you
lucky to be by their side- It's time to move
on. They are debating on keeping you or the
newest piece, they've came across.
5. If your mate comes home, starts a huge fight,
jumps in the car & leaves, comes home 2hrs
later saying "they needed time to cool down"
Do I really need to say it? They're cheating.
6. Is your mate missing money he/she can't
account for? Didn't they spend $ on you in
beginning??
7. Is their check-stubs really showing a full
40hrs?
8. Speaking of work, are you allowed to visit
your mate at work? Most affairs DO happen at
the work place!!
9. Do your friends or family act like they know
something you don't know. Some may even wish
to avoid you all together.
10. Does your mate "freak out" if you get in
their car or personal belongings??

People, I am a good person, I have always been good to everyone but some how I only attract losers. Trust me, I know the signs!!!If you see any of these signs, more than likely your relationship is, or soon will be, OVER!!
highheelsandlips tick

Mountain City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

I agree, Get a Clue! You hit the nail on the head. Everything you have said is right, I was done horrible in past relationships. I went out of my way to please my ex's and was done horrible and my best friend cut my throat and slept with a person I was "just" talking to, nothing else was going on with him. Then she calls me and she says "well I thought you should know but I slept with so and so, I hope your not mad!" It's so hard to trust when you have been drug through the ringer by men and best friends. I thought I was one to attract losers and finally I found someone who loves me back. It's totally different from what I ever had in the past and he is my best friend. Don't give up and there is a good man/women out there for you. I don't know if your male or female, lol, but you will find them. Weird thing is, when your not looking, there that person is waiting for someone like you. I wish you the very best of luck!:)
kenshell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

Judged:

I like to cheat whats the big deal
Live a little
Question

Mountain City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

How do you catch a cheater that is really good at hiding it? All the signs are there but never any proof.
highheelsandlips tick

Mountain City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

Judged:

To question, honey if you feel like all the signs are there and you just feel tired of asking the questions and you never get the answers, maybe the best thing is to just move on with your life. If they are really good at cheating then you shouldn't be with them at all. I have found out, if you can't trust someone, then you just need to let them go. It's misery living like that. It hurts really bad, but you need to be happy. That is just my opinion, and I hope that it helps. If you are asking because it's someone else then that would be my advice to them also.
carden

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

Judged:

Sure are alot of them in Roan Mtn, and you know who you are. Take a man away from his wife and children, YOu will meet your maker one day!
disappointed

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

Judged:

yeah plenty of women wanna trade up and then end up going back to the husband these dumb men take em back. Same for the women.
fyi

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

If you are a cheater you have made your own bed But don't you think if they are married and start something else where you are making your own hell but some people are dumb enough to think that some people will change an then they are trapped because they fell for the lie of I love you in this day and time very few people are faithful to theirself or the person they are with most people find one day everone pays for it karma will come back to bit you in the a--
333thh

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

I'm glad I have my husband. He's too honest to do it, he'd kill himself for it. It's a shame people don't fight for their marriages or care about them anymore. If you're not gonna be loyal, don't get married. Being married is supposed to MEAN something, people. People who cheat deserve the worst of punishments for slandering something that is supposed to be sacred.

Newland, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Theres a red headed slut in roan mtn that will get hers one day.
Man made Bitch

Green Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

This one goes out to "333thh"....(1) How freakin' old are you?{We all know this question has alot to do w/the first two sentences}(2) How long have you been married?{Being married is the hardest trial you can be subject to!}(3) Who enters marriage thinking they aren't going to be loyal???{Of course "being in love=LOYALITY!!!!} NEVER met a man who would kill himself BECAUSE he cheated...Have met a few that wanted to die after Roan Mountain heard who the whore was he cheated with!!! Would like an update 333thh in the future on your SACRED man!!!!!!
sinful

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

I have been married for 15 years I love my spouse just as much as the day we married. Now for some reason I just feel an urge to... I don't know really.. I find myself looking and thinking things I should not. We have meaningful sex and plenty of it so that's not it, we are very loving and happy. That's why I am confused as why I am feelin/thinkin this way, when I know it has nothin to do with love? Why do I want to make an advance on others? I'm pretty positive I won't cause I know what it would do to us. But I can't help but want to :/
hey

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Do you have to through with every urge you have? Having the urge is human but following through with it is the sin. Is it worth hurting your spouse and breaking God's law just for a little pleasure?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Roan Mountain Discussions

Search the Roan Mountain Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min Vet 140,785
Mike Hill 4 hr The One 3
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 18 hr WTH 8,944
Matt Furches?? Thu Rachel 6
Roan Highlands Nursing Center (Apr '10) Wed Amused 204
Jackie Turbyfill (Dec '10) Jul 22 mlv 36
Tattoos !!! Jul 21 Bigdog0_13 2
•••
•••
•••
Roan Mountain Dating

more search filters

less search filters