Crazy Wasted Money

Oshkosh, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2010

I read in the paper a few months ago something that Royally pissed me off!! They had charity donation to pay for a vest for the ripon police dog. This vest cost somewhere in the range of $8000 dollars!! In a small town away from big cities where only piddly crimes happen what is the point of this? There are so many more needy people and causes that that money Should have gone towards! The people that donated should be ashamed of themselves for donating to something sooo stupid!
southerngirl

Fond Du Lac, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

Judged:

Really? Citizens can donate to whatever charity they choose. How dare you tell people where their money should go. Chances are good these same people do their share when it comes to humans too. Totally, completely none of your business. I am glad to hear the dog will be protected if some crazy shoots at it.
clear it all up

Oshkosh, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

Judged:

really? the point is there are alot of people who are really badly off and protecting a dog in a small town where nothing ever happens is stupid! Nobody has EVER shot at the police or the police dog in this town. If you want to stick up for general rights find another cause. Then i choose to say my opinion is none of your business moron!
some people wow

Oshkosh, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

totally agree with clear it all up! saying people can donate to whatever they want is 1 thing but a complete waste of money is a complete waste of money! There are so many people who need things in these times and I can't believe someone could stick up for that. seriously southern girl get a clue jeez!
southerngirl

Fond Du Lac, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

Judged:

People donate money to all kinds of crazy things. My point is that it is their prerogative, their money, not yours. So criticize them all you like. You are entitled to your opinion. I don't believe your opinion makes you a moron. I just don't agree with it. If disagreeing with you makes me a moron then healthy debate is lost with you. If your opinion is none of my business then you shouldn't put it out there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ripon Discussions

Search the Ripon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 8 hr me myself and i 6,878
Review: Frank's Hometown Meats Mon Bonnie 1
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 87
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 450
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 2,233
WI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in W... (Oct '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 44
WI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Wi... (Oct '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 20
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ripon Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Ripon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance