Wireless 101 - cell phone repairs

Posted in the Ripley Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Outraged

Point Pleasant, WV

#1 Jan 3, 2012
Has anyone else had horrible service when having phones repaired at Wireless 101? My daughter took an iPhone there to have a cracked screen replaced and that was the only issue with the phone before being serviced at Wireless 101. When she got it back, the battery life doesn't exceed 4 hours after being fully charged, which was never an issue. The phone is constantly freezing and has to continuously be reset, which was not previously an issue. The screen has not been property installed and is causing further damage to the phone by pressing against the surface under the glass. And the vibrate on the phone no longer works. When I called her about the services she rendered, she said the phone was working fine when my daughter left on both occassions. I took my daughter and the phone back to Wireless 101 to show her that the vibrate does not work and there are other issues with the phone. The lady was very rude, denied causing further damage to the phone, and suggested we buy additional pieces for her to replace to fix the phone. When I asked for a signed copy of the contract for services rendered, she was unable to produce one. She said that all the files for 2011 (including those from last week) were already put away for year end but I could come back tomorrow to get a copy of it. Way to stand behind your service! Wait until the Attorney General's office hears about this! NEWSFLASH ... a minor cannot enter into a contractual agreement. Nor can an unauthorized user allow you to make changes or enter into a binding contract for an authorized user. I will get the phone repaired and I promise one way or another Wireless 101 will make it right, even if I have to SUE them!
Outraged

Point Pleasant, WV

#2 Jan 3, 2012
It also seems a little peculiar to me that not only can she not produce the signed paper to render service, but no one was ever given a receipt of the work performed. When I requested both of those items, I was told the system was down and I would have to come back to get it.
Outraged

Point Pleasant, WV

#3 Jan 3, 2012
Ooops. I'm so mad right now, I didn't even catch the mistake. The screen has not been *properly* installed and is causing further damage to the phone by pressing against the surface under the glass.
just curious

Mineral Wells, WV

#4 Jan 3, 2012
If you do not have a receipt or contract how are you gonna prove they did the repair on the phone?
1 post removed
Outraged

Point Pleasant, WV

#6 Jan 3, 2012
I have two witnesses and myself. I am also sending someone to pick up the receipt and the contract that will be available in the morning. I also was on the phone with actual AT&T when the lady was telling me that she couldn't provide me with the receipt and contract at the time. If nothing else, there are other ways to get what is due to you!
Outraged

Point Pleasant, WV

#7 Jan 3, 2012
It wouldn't surprise me if they didn't exchange your cell phone parts for old ones. Especially since the battery won't hold charge anymore!
daughters friend

Orlando, FL

#8 Jan 4, 2012
Outraged wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if they didn't exchange your cell phone parts for old ones. Especially since the battery won't hold charge anymore!
I would be mad too. That's ridiculous. The fact that she conviently doesn't want to give you anything smells fishy. She probably just took everything off her phone and put it onto one that doesn't work. I would get my money back or sue them if you can't!
1 post removed
the_Truth

Charleston, WV

#10 Jan 4, 2012
Listen, Wireless 101 is a RIPOFF! Why would anyone buy a AT&T phone for full price and get treated like crap in the process. You can go to walmart and buy the same phone for much less. I wanted the new Blackberry Torch. Wireless 101 wanted 690.00 dollars for a two year contract with AT&T. I got the same phone same contract for 35.00 dollars. WOW. Sally Stewart owns the business now, she is slowly losing lots of money and problay will be out of business in the future. They are rude so why buy from her go somewhere else.
the_Truth

Charleston, WV

#11 Jan 4, 2012
stupid wrote:
She is a horrible despicable woman,
What if I told you I have heard they ebay "things" collected from their customers
Never take a pc there!
Sally Stewart owns the business. She is losing money and even tried to get another business to come in with her. And yes the ebay thing is true. Ashley is the pretty woman you see sitting behind the desk when you enter. Sally pays her alot thinking if she has a pretty woman in the business stupid men thinking with other parts of their anatomy will buy anything from her ,NOT TRUE. Take her to small claims court. There is only one guy in the entire area that can work on the IPHONE and he works at ACE computers. If Sally tried to fix your phone you are screwed. Sue her in small claims court and make sure to tell your story to everyone you know.
the_Truth

Charleston, WV

#12 Jan 4, 2012
Outraged wrote:
Has anyone else had horrible service when having phones repaired at Wireless 101? My daughter took an iPhone there to have a cracked screen replaced and that was the only issue with the phone before being serviced at Wireless 101. When she got it back, the battery life doesn't exceed 4 hours after being fully charged, which was never an issue. The phone is constantly freezing and has to continuously be reset, which was not previously an issue. The screen has not been property installed and is causing further damage to the phone by pressing against the surface under the glass. And the vibrate on the phone no longer works. When I called her about the services she rendered, she said the phone was working fine when my daughter left on both occassions. I took my daughter and the phone back to Wireless 101 to show her that the vibrate does not work and there are other issues with the phone. The lady was very rude, denied causing further damage to the phone, and suggested we buy additional pieces for her to replace to fix the phone. When I asked for a signed copy of the contract for services rendered, she was unable to produce one. She said that all the files for 2011 (including those from last week) were already put away for year end but I could come back tomorrow to get a copy of it. Way to stand behind your service! Wait until the Attorney General's office hears about this! NEWSFLASH ... a minor cannot enter into a contractual agreement. Nor can an unauthorized user allow you to make changes or enter into a binding contract for an authorized user. I will get the phone repaired and I promise one way or another Wireless 101 will make it right, even if I have to SUE them!
Sally Stewart owns the business. She is losing money and even tried to get another business to come in with her. And yes the ebay thing is true. Ashley is the pretty woman you see sitting behind the desk when you enter. Sally pays her alot thinking if she has a pretty woman in the business stupid men thinking with other parts of their anatomy will buy anything from her ,NOT TRUE. Take her to small claims court. There is only one guy in the entire area that can work on the IPHONE and he works at ACE computers. If Sally tried to fix your phone you are screwed. Sue her in small claims court and make sure to tell your story to everyone you know.
Outraged

Point Pleasant, WV

#13 Jan 6, 2012
Thanks! I am sure the Attorney Generals's office will be in touch with her!!! AT&T gave me $25 off my bill but said they couldn't do anything else. They said it is between me and Wireless 101 now. Apple said that Sally voided my warranty I purchased through them when she serviced the phone. Now I'm out over $180!!!!! And stuck with a phone that isnt working properly after Sally "fixed" it! What a joke! By the time this is all over, it would have been cheaper for her to write it off as a loss and give me a new phone. I know she thinks I will just go away, but she's not that lucky!!!
stupid

United States

#14 Jan 6, 2012
Its nice to hear that hideous horrible bit:h is getting busted up on some of her crap

And whoever called ashley pretty. Must live under a rock
iphone 4 lover

Orlando, FL

#15 Jan 6, 2012
I always go to a true at&t store like the one in south ridge charleston I don't know of this is true or not but I heard once that wireless 101 is a privately owned business so they can charge whatever they want to for phones or equipment true AT&T stores cost the same as walmart but they have a lot better selection to choose from than walmart even in accessory's if you don't see what you want at one ask and they usually have it if it's a manufacturer approved item
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#16 Jan 7, 2012
stupid wrote:
Its nice to hear that hideous horrible bit:h is getting busted up on some of her crap
And whoever called ashley pretty. Must live under a rock
I know this is you Bill Stewart ex husband to sally. You were in the scam game up to the time you parted ways..
stupid

Dunbar, WV

#17 Jan 7, 2012
No, This is not bill.

But a past employee many many years ago that had to deal with her 2 faced backstabbing ways

but Bill would have every right to complain and trash talk her on here, I mean my god, What respectable woman would F another man while her husband was in iraq.
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#18 Jan 7, 2012
My guess what man would want to mess with her 300 lb ass. she is NASTY. I watched get out of a candy apple green camaro in a mini skirt and walk into her store. I am glad I hadnt eaten breakfast or I would have vomited all over myself.
cakery

United States

#19 Jan 7, 2012
Maybe a tastey cupcake would calm everyone down.
At&t

United States

#20 Jan 8, 2012
Outraged wrote:
I would call AT&T and have them verify your IMEI number on your phone to see if she switched Iphones on you and put all your info on an older version iphone that is in poor condition! Thats what it sounds like to me! And I agree if you need phone repairs tske it to Ace Computers.
some dude

Gallipolis, OH

#21 Jan 10, 2012
Being another previous employee at that place, I recommend anyone take their stuff some place else! Sally is the kind of person that truly believes she is better than everyone else and routinely avoided getting any kind of free phone in 101 because she "Didn't want that kind of customer" Oh and if you've ever done business there most likely your email and phone number was harvested from the AT&T program they have to build a marketing database for themselves. Don't know anything about ebaying stuff, but anything you think you can get done there, you can certainly get cheaper or even free some place else.

Oh and just to mention it, I knew Sally and Bill both, and both have their own issues, but she was an EVIL bitch to Bill and I am glad he left her.
jobba the

United States

#22 Jan 10, 2012
Dude, all you had to do was take off that hat!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jaguar spotted in evans 54 min jane 1
mike brown 58 min black friday 1
Things Ripley Needs 1 hr Yea 18
stealing 1 hr lol 4
Drug sweep nets arrests in Jackson County 1 hr mike 32
john black 4 hr gily22 1
girl at great outdoors 8 hr josh 3
Ripley Dating
Find my Match

Ripley People Search