wrong answer

Ripley, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Stephen had his wreck 3 weeks ago on 19 not this past weekend and he is still in bad shape. He is at home and has a LONG RECOVERY!!
Rocky

Covington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

His face is cut up and he has a lot of stitches and he is banged up pretty bad but he is alive. He is home now.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

According to the paper this was Josh Martin. Does anyone have an update on him? What a way to make topix, Martin! Hope you are doing well.
Donut

Covington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

His face is really cut up, he has a lot of stitches and he hurt his shoulder and leg but he is at home now. He is one lucky guy.
Frances

Covington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Did not know about Stephen Braden's wreck. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.
yes

Ripley, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Frances wrote:
Did not know about Stephen Braden's wreck. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.
Stephen had alot of broken ribs a lacerated kidney and a broken back!! He is at home recovering but has a LONG road!!
Curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

I knew Steven when he was just 7 years old. Can anybody tell me how he is doing now? I know a year after the fact is a little late. Also interested in any updates on the entire Braden family.

Lanny, Terry, Paul, Angela, Anita, Teresa Goforth, Sheila Hutcherson, Hilda Newman, Alisa Newman, Janice Goforth.
left-in-55

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

Curious wrote:
I knew Steven when he was just 7 years old. Can anybody tell me how he is doing now? I know a year after the fact is a little late. Also interested in any updates on the entire Braden family.
Lanny, Terry, Paul, Angela, Anita, Teresa Goforth, Sheila Hutcherson, Hilda Newman, Alisa Newman, Janice Goforth.
Curious:

What happened to the post you made captioned " Braden"? It totally disappeared. Your last post unr "Curious" name had lots of Braden names I was interested in (I have a Braden relative)( I also have a Braden female friend (Braden from Lauderdale) whom I keep in contact with. I had planned to copy the posts and see if she was related to or knew the people. She has a friend who recently also wrote a Bradcen book.

The Braden marrried and inter-married lots of Lauderdale people, so the tales go. I understand why Topix is not the place for giving out names,addressses, etc. But it is strange for entire messages to vanish seems like you had 10 responses).( except fot me).

Just me whi is curious now.

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

left-in-55 wrote:
<quoted text>
Curious:
What happened to the post you made captioned " Braden"? It totally disappeared. Your last post unr "Curious" name had lots of Braden names I was interested in (I have a Braden relative)( I also have a Braden female friend (Braden from Lauderdale) whom I keep in contact with. I had planned to copy the posts and see if she was related to or knew the people. She has a friend who recently also wrote a Bradcen book.
The Braden marrried and inter-married lots of Lauderdale people, so the tales go. I understand why Topix is not the place for giving out names,addressses, etc. But it is strange for entire messages to vanish seems like you had 10 responses).( except fot me).
Just me whi is curious now.
Hello,are you the same 55 that posted The Old House On Lightfoot Luckett ?
left-in-55

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

Samuel_5gJackson wrote:
Left-in-55 we've got a more sahphestcated group of trolls this time. Be careful 55 glad to see you back.
I am the same left-in-55. I have had zsoem serious mmedical problems with long hosp. and rehab staty. Still ill.
I don't claim to have been the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I tried to be fair and honest. People evidently didn't like it or me..So I have been absent for a while, but I have been active on the board for a while, but not real active. I do
see newcomers aswell as old faces. But thanks for the welcome.
left-in-55

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello,are you the same 55 that posted The Old House On Lightfoot Luckett ?

es, I am the same left-in-55 who did much of the posting on the Lightfoot Luckett Road. I became the victim of a vendettea by Topix posters and that entire message (plus all my others) were dxedledted. I assume not vulgar, or filthy enough...I NeVER used curse words, vulgar words, etc in my posts. I challenger anyone to find one.

The Lightffoot Luckett posts were enjoyBLE TO WRITE. They all brought back memories for all of us. I thin we all enjoyed them.(There were some "attackerw" at the end...bullies).

I get the feeling your enjoyed them too.
left-in-55

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

Guest:

It was not me who started the Lightfoot Luckett posts. It was someone riding a bike who noticed houses along thos roads and started a discussion. I jumped in and a few othes later who mwere former residents. We kept it going. I knowm we had readers. It was a pleaseure --- no mfilth, no hate, no yelling, etc. Just civility.
Pepper

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Welcome back 55 :)
left-in-55

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Samuel_5gJackson wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your old friend Sam.
Welcome basck friend. Someone will now have to attack.
Samual_5gJackson

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

left-in-55 wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back friend. Someone will now have to attack.
55 you still alive old man ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Ripley Forum right now

Search the Ripley Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min sugar tree 124,166
County Mayor 2 hr widow woman 51
Henning man shot, then arrested 4 hr Junkie 25
Greg prater 6 hr guest 1
High gas prices 7 hr Sadden 19
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 11 hr Get Real 8,463
Two Ripley women charged with shoplifting over ... Fri barbanra 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ripley Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Ripley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••