Click on an option to vote

• I just wanted to seeee...
  • How far a topic about what
  • Everyone should be talking
  • about would go!!!!!
  • Jesus died not so you could be
  • on topix to talk about all the ones
  • he died for but, so that you might
  • have a productive life..life more aundantly!!!

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of1,754
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Child of God

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

Judged:

so..Can we talk about how Jesus came and laid his life down so that you might have life and have it more abundantly?.........or do you want to be the devils evangelist..???
sonworshiper

Ripley, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

Judged:

Yes, you are right, Jesus was crusified and put in a borrowed tomb, so we could live!! Praise God!! LIVE abd be free of sin, which HE was never qulity of! God gave His only son for us, the least we can do is live for Him!

Since: Mar 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

Judged:

Thank God there is finally something on here worth reading!
Amen

Ripley, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

Thankful to have something WORTH reading! Wonder how many know the true meaning of Easter?
truth

Ripley, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

You can tell its Easter time by the moon! Who knew that?!
Louis Cypher

Saltillo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

So what if Jesus had not died, would we not be here? How did that change anything? He wrote his book and was killed by his own people who are known as his chosen people. Then three days later goes away and rises from the dead as written by who? That effected us how? That happened for real? Your only proof is a book written, translated six times by people you don't know, pieces missing, things added, but has to be right because it's inspired by god?
And you don't trust the Internet, I ll say!!!!
Aperson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

Louis Cypher wrote:
So what if Jesus had not died, would we not be here? How did that change anything? He wrote his book and was killed by his own people who are known as his chosen people. Then three days later goes away and rises from the dead as written by who? That effected us how? That happened for real? Your only proof is a book written, translated six times by people you don't know, pieces missing, things added, but has to be right because it's inspired by god?
Louis we all believe what we choose to believe, whatever it is about. What right do you have to question them, and what right do I have to question you. I won't question you, I feel ones feelings and beliefs are their own. What ones wants or needs is too. Who am I or anyone else should be able to question. Altho yes they do but they don't have a right to. Not something this personal.
Louis Cypher

Saltillo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

Aperson wrote:
<quoted text>
Louis we all believe what we choose to believe, whatever it is about. What right do you have to question them, and what right do I have to question you. I won't question you, I feel ones feelings and beliefs are their own. What ones wants or needs is too. Who am I or anyone else should be able to question. Altho yes they do but they don't have a right to. Not something this personal.
Strange??????
I don't care what you believe. Believe in ghost, gobblins, creaturs from down under, superman, if you like. If you have that one track mind that never thinks anyway except the way somebody told it to you then then you will always believe the way you do.
Interesting line "who am I to question" That is the reason people never take a look at anything else that might be there. You have every right to question the words of people from the past. You don't know who or how it has been altered. It has been proven to be altered many times. Also, like a horoscope some things come true and some days it doesn't. People only speak of the times the words of the bible came true. The prayers that were answered, not the ones that weren't. Truth is, only about 5 out of a hundred prayers are answered. Question that! Then think did I change his mind? Did I encourage the all mighty to bring someone back to life, or did he already know the outcome before I ask him anything. Maybe it was pre-decided. If you know the outcome then it has to be. Your prayer had a 50/50 chance of being right either way without any help from you, your friends, or God. That makes the sick person have the same odds. Either die or get well.
maybe so..

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

Louis Cypher wrote:
I like to believe that we would still be here. But we wouldn't have that great chance of heaven like we do today. And it is hard to believe all of that happened within three days but we are supposed to believe it. And one day maybe you could ask Him yourself how it happened.
Louis Cypher

Saltillo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

[QUOTE who="maybe so.."]<quoted text>
I like to believe that we would still be here. But we wouldn't have that great chance of heaven like we do today. And it is hard to believe all of that happened within three days but we are supposed to believe it. And one day maybe you could ask Him yourself how it happened.[/QUOTE]

We are supposed to believe it? To get that chance at heaven? We all are so scared to die we can't give it up that we are gone. Don't worry you will not know anything else when you check put because you cease to exit.

I can't ask him anything because he is dead. He was a man that once walked the earth and years
Of using his writings made billions of dollars for churches his life is blown put of proportion.

Churches are for political and social gatherings and money. There will be no pie in the sky.
Aperson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

Again Louis you believe this way others believe another way, while others believe as you do. Again we have our own personal beliefs.
Louis Cypher

Saltillo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Aperson wrote:
Again Louis you believe this way others believe another way, while others believe as you do. Again we have our own personal beliefs.
Again.... I don't care
oO_Oo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Judged:

Giggles you must cause you care enufffff to keep replying or even reading <3
maybe so..

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Louis Cypher wrote:
I like to believe that we would still be here. But we wouldn't have that great chance of heaven like we do today. And it is hard to believe all of that happened within three days but we are supposed to believe it. And one day maybe you could ask Him yourself how it happened. "

We are supposed to believe it? To get that chance at heaven? We all are so scared to die we can't give it up that we are gone. Don't worry you will not know anything else when you check put because you cease to exit.

I can't ask him anything because he is dead. He was a man that once walked the earth and years
Of using his writings made billions of dollars for churches his life is blown put of proportion.

Churches are for political and social gatherings and money. There will be no pie in the sky.
Yes we are supposed to believe it. So if that's the reason for his writings, so earthly people benefit from it, wouldn't you think he would have found a way that it would benefit him dead? It doesn't benefit him, it benefits us because if we live by what his writings are and are baptized then we have a chance of being in the ultimate place which is heaven.
Louis Cypher

Saltillo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Yes we are supposed to believe it. So if that's the reason for his writings, so earthly people benefit from it, wouldn't you think he would have found a way that it would benefit him dead? It doesn't benefit him, it benefits us because if we live by what his writings are and are baptized then we have a chance of being in the ultimate place which is heaven.[/QUOTE]

You can't get the point....He does not exist!!! He did at one time but was a man and died. The other stuff is just what man dreamed up!

When I said I don't care I meant I don't care of you believe it or not.
maybe so..

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Louis Cypher wrote:
Yes we are supposed to believe it. So if that's the reason for his writings, so earthly people benefit from it, wouldn't you think he would have found a way that it would benefit him dead? It doesn't benefit him, it benefits us because if we live by what his writings are and are baptized then we have a chance of being in the ultimate place which is heaven. "

You can't get the point....He does not exist!!! He did at one time but was a man and died. The other stuff is just what man dreamed up!

When I said I don't care I meant I don't care of you believe it or not.
He does exist. He's just not here physically with us. And he wasn't just any man, he made miracles happen! Let me ask you this then, how did man even get on Earth then? How did Earth even come about?
Louis Cypher

Saltillo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

Same question. Where did he come from?
barbie

Ripley, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

Louis Cypher wrote:
Same question. Where did he come from?
his father
Katie

Ripley, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

Judged:

Thank you Jesus for being so good to me!
Amen

Ripley, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

Judged:

He (God) has always been. He is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. He spoke and things happened. Then He sent himself in the form of human, Jesus, to die for the remission of our sins. Jesus overcame death and lives at the right hand of the Father, and left the Holy Spirit as our comforter. Some prayers are answered and some are not, He knows the future so I trust Him with my future. My hope one day is to hear, "Enter in thy good and faithful servant".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of1,754
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ripley Discussions

Search the Ripley Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cockfighting legal or not? (Mar '12) 4 hr Bla Bla Bla 570
Tippah County Schools 5 hr abc 8
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) 8 hr Terry 1,929
greg whithead 8 hr yep 13
Info on husband 10 hr noydb 12
falkner high school 17 hr Black&Gold 2
red head 17 hr true 8
•••

Freeze Warning for Tippah County was issued at April 16 at 3:32AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Ripley Jobs

•••