addy

Evening Shade, AR

#1 Jun 14, 2011
know of any?
THREE DOLLAR BILL

Saltillo, MS

#2 Jun 14, 2011
Only ones i know of are Bend over Benny and Roadside Randy, they both live in Blue Mountain.
joe post

United States

#3 Jun 14, 2011
addy wrote:
know of any?
Let me guess. You don't work and are bored..
thinkin

Ripley, MS

#5 Jun 18, 2011
joe post wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess. You don't work and are bored..
seems your on here more than most!!!
Joe post

Ripley, MS

#7 Jun 18, 2011
thinkin wrote:
<quoted text> seems your on here more than most!!!
It's " You are on here more than most" not your.. I get breaks at work and need a laugh..
BEEN LACKING

Tupelo, MS

#8 Jun 19, 2011
Joe post wrote:
<quoted text>It's " You are on here more than most" not your.. I get breaks at work and need a laugh..
Actually it's YOU'RE. However, the one that gets me is: They were at (THERE) home. Then there's: Several of them (DOES) that.
THEN: I really didn't want to (SALE) my car.

I would like to know where all the fags are myself, so I can stay away from their goofy asses. Not that, that really matters.
ThinkingHmmm

United States

#9 Jun 19, 2011
Shhh, English Class is Next Monday Night at 9pm. I can assure you gays don't want you either, and it doesn't matter but guess that is what topix is about talking about things that don't matter but would be nice to hear about things that does.
BEEN LACKING

Saltillo, MS

#10 Jun 20, 2011
ThinkingHmmm wrote:
Shhh, English Class is Next Monday Night at 9pm. I can assure you gays don't want you either, and it doesn't matter but guess that is what topix is about talking about things that don't matter but would be nice to hear about things that does.
Why don't you remove the cob from you ass and then tell us all about it?
BEEN LACKING

Saltillo, MS

#11 Jun 20, 2011
but would be nice to hear about things that (does.)

Make that things that DO!!! while you're removing that cob!
ThinkingHmmm

United States

#12 Jun 20, 2011
Giggles at Lacking you guys are so scared of something up your a## it impairs the rest of your brain. And I am a woman just think its silly for you big bad men to be afraid of gay men they do not want you. And it did start out with someone saying do you know any? Hmmm he or they never stated why. You are safe from them cause I am sure you always have something up there if not seems you sure know alot about corn cobs. Maybe its ahhh Lacking there now , a new crop is coming in soon so youll be all happy again and NOT Lacking!!
ThinkingHmmm

United States

#13 Jun 20, 2011
Things that Matter: All are humans gay, straight and all colors. Most spend worrying about how others are different than worrying what needs to be different in their own life.
I challenge you Lacking to change something in your life this week for the better and I will then Monday of next week see how much better others life us and our posts on topix :).
ThinkingHmmm will you do this ?
TH
BEEN LACKING

Saltillo, MS

#14 Jun 21, 2011
It's them that better be afraid of me. I hate the sight of a F'd up faggot that is nothing but a freak. You may love them, good for you. I don't enjoy seeing a man kissing another man. I surely don't want to see anything else they might do.
You can be black or any other color and still not like to **** men. That will never change, this Monday or any other day.

Some women don't want even a very nice looking guy but he doesn't know that unitl he ask. So, Fags do ask the wrong ones sometime. BTW it was you that acted like you had the cob stuck up your ass, not me, so you gather the new crop!

I have posted on here a hundred times using the name Been Lacking and all I ever get is "you're lacking something" Just to set you straight, have you ever heard of BIN LADEN? it was a joke name, get it????
ThinkingHmmm

United States

#15 Jun 21, 2011
Yay You posted back and less ahhh hatred, I never said I loved men kissing each other but said they don't want you if you are not gay. Now I know your joke name :).

Hmmm does have frozen cobs already in the freezer but thats for huge A##holes. Not that big of one ahhh Yet.

Some straight men are worse than gays, they are hateful, mean and spiteful to others and women. Women too are very mean. Get them first please before you get the ones that just enjoy the same sex.

We are all created equal our lives change the roads we take.
BEEN LACKING

Saltillo, MS

#16 Jun 21, 2011
You must be having some kind of weird sex with yourself with all that "AHHHH"! You like that fresh corn on the cob don't you? You might find you a real man if you forget about gays and anything else that's just happens to be long and hard.
ThinkingHmmm

United States

#17 Jun 21, 2011
I always see the other side of the coin when most just see One!
I have a Real Man!! You brought up the corn first.
This is a forum and America and I am so happy to have both, but also a mind that sees a few ways to every situation!
You seem fun now there you go attacking, get those meanies first not me :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tippah County Schools (Apr '14) 3 hr naw 38
dorothy box Thu linda 4
Breanna Bryant (May '12) Thu classof2015 16
Raymond Rudd (Oct '13) Thu classof2015 8
Sedric and Ginger Kilcrease Thu u gone git caught 26
Girl shot in Falkner Thu classof2015 13
Snitches r out again Thu u gone git caught 56
Ripley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web