First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gorgeous

United States

#1 Feb 9, 2011
What ever happened to this dirty ho? Didnt she marry like 5 times? Who in they right mind would have her....
b smith

United States

#2 Feb 12, 2011
Leave her name outta ya mouth! Aint nothin dirty abt her and not that it matters but she has only been married once and is still married! Find somebody else to stir $hit about
precious

United States

#4 Feb 12, 2011
That tramp been married more than one time..lmfaoooooooo married one time. Thats another lie tha crackhead done told....
msrinkns

Murray, KY

#5 Feb 12, 2011
sumone jelious of kelly it looks like
precious

United States

#6 Feb 12, 2011
Nobody is jealous of her. What tha hell is there to be jealous of TRASH? Shes nothing but a home wrecking whore. She will never amount to nothing. Any woman that gives her child up to be with a man, aint shit. What she needs to do is take that money she spends on crack and by herself some looks. Bc she is dog shit ugly. But once again all those Koywicks are nasty as hell. Just grosssssssssssssss.
Tabitha

United States

#7 Feb 12, 2011
Kelly has nothing to be jealous of....unless u jealous bc shes a crackhead and u aint. Ewwwwww shes just down right nasty looking
msrinkns

Murray, KY

#8 Feb 12, 2011
jelious folks make me sick bet u dont look no better.
tabitha cole

United States

#9 Feb 13, 2011
please varify ur first and last names so not to be confused with others..
doodah

Ridgely, TN

#10 Feb 13, 2011
You all sound like a bunch of toothless, ignorant crackheads.

Jackson, TN

#12 Feb 14, 2011
doodahdayyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Nicole

Williamsburg, KY

#13 Sep 6, 2011
Im not even taking time to read these comments. I married her cousin. She is a great person married once and has three beautiful children. Do NOT be hating on her!
Nicole

Williamsburg, KY

#14 Sep 6, 2011
She didn't give any of her kids up for a man. She married brad and brad only she has all three of her kids. She is a fantastic mother who would give her life for her kids. She is farrrrr from trash and there is nothing ugly about her! Why would you want to set around and talk scrap. And obviously you don't know her too well. Because she married a kolywic. She is a whitlow stupid people AND SHE DOES NOT DO DRUGS!!
god

Benton, KY

#15 Sep 6, 2011
Nicole wrote:
Im not even taking time to read these comments. I married her cousin. She is a great person married once and has three beautiful children. Do NOT be hating on her!
i agree

Laird Hill, TX

#16 Sep 6, 2011
There's two Kelly kolwycks. I'm pretty sure they are referring to the one that was married and has kids by Terry Hutchinson and Terry Williams. I don't think they're talking about Kelly whitlow.

Jackson, TN

#17 Sep 7, 2011
All those Kolwycks in and out of lake co have always been trash.And some of them even claim to be christians.They all stink and need a bath.
nicole

Tipton, TN

#18 Sep 7, 2011
all i have to say is yall better not be talking about kelly whitlow
Danny G

United States

#19 Sep 27, 2011
Shut the hell up, what u gonna do if we are? NOT $HIT!!!
Kelly Whitlow Kolwyck

Jackson, TN

#20 Oct 4, 2011
@ Danny G. She may not, but I sure as hell might. I've done nothing to give you any reason to talk about me on here.
Danny G

United States

#21 Oct 4, 2011
All u gonna do is run them dick beaters u call lips. Go set ya trashy ass down somewhere and wait for that welfare check and foodstamps! All the Kolwycks are nasty. If u had any damn sense u would read above and seen that no one was talking about you tramp! Unlike bothered ppl here in this county, IM NOT SCARED AND NOT HARD TO FIND EITHER!
Kelly Whitlow Kolwyck

Jackson, TN

#22 Oct 5, 2011
Tell me where to find you then. Give me an address and I'll be right there. In no way am I trash nor am I nasty. I am not a tramp either. I married a Kolwcyk that isn't from Lake County. My family is from here. Unfortunately, I married a name that around here isn't respected. I did read the previous posts. All I said is I've given no reason for you to talk about me so stop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ridgely Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Food Rite Employees 6 hr Guest 2
Tony Ivy starting a restuarant lol Thu lol 1
who the hottest girl in tiptonville and who is ... (Sep '09) Thu Flip Flop 19
pam crittenden (Feb '10) Thu james 41
toy store Thu Yep 7
Gay Rights (Dec '10) Oct 22 bi male 4
Frank hogg Oct 22 Curious bi male 1
Ridgely Dating
Find my Match

Ridgely Jobs