just wondering

Bluefield, WV

#1 Mar 3, 2012
has anyone heard about matt hamon lately?????
2 posts removed
Will huttichinson

United States

#4 Jul 12, 2012
Yeah, he is still a dick.
parent

Charleston, WV

#5 Jul 14, 2012
yes it is Matt Hammons and he is a registered sex offender living back in richwood, he just got out of prison for sex crimes against young girls why did they let this chester out

“Pro Union - Enviro Vigilante”

Since: Feb 12

Craigsville , WV

#6 Jul 14, 2012
parent wrote:
yes it is Matt Hammons and he is a registered sex offender living back in richwood, he just got out of prison for sex crimes against young girls why did they let this chester out
Things go BUMP in the night .....
lol

Hewett, WV

#7 Jul 14, 2012
parent wrote:
Why don't you ask him instead of posting on Topix. And, before you do, make sure the thread is devoted to Matt Hammons, not "Matt Hamon."
parent

Charleston, WV

#8 Jul 14, 2012
same person douch
wondering

Summersville, WV

#9 Jul 15, 2012
parent wrote:
same person douch
All it takes is a typo like the spelling of a name to change who a person is talking about. alot of people have lost law suits due to defamation of character from lack of spelling abilities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burl Rd. 1 hr james s 6
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr Mgtn Res 58,913
Tell me about Steve Wayne 2 hr Hatingthesinglelife 1
Trashy Wives 3 hr Nancy 6
Missing-Jennifer Belt (Feb '10) 4 hr knowsmorethanmost 36
james moul 10 hr Lite Bulb 2
Richwood City Hall 11 hr Dejected 5

Richwood Jobs

Richwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Richwood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richwood

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]