Police execute drug search warrant on old Deitz-Spencer building

May 2, 2007 Full story: Register-herald.com 39

“We want to take what we have to the prosecutor (Mark Hudnall) and let him make the decision on how to proceed”

Members of the Central West Virginia Drug Task Force executed a search warrant Tuesday on the old Deitz-Spencer building on Main Street in Richwood in connection with the manufacture of a controlled substance, ... via Register-herald.com

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 07

United States

#21 Aug 28, 2007
Loteeda,how do you know Williams wasn't asked to
take a drug test? Was you there? Or did you get your information from THE POOL ROOM,OR Williams and his family? I heard to many stories about Williams and his drug dealing. As far as Cody, he had to be DRUNK DRIVING to have wrecked the Durango, whether he was at a party or not who cares,he was still DRUNK DRIVING.
Bill

United States

#22 Aug 28, 2007
missing person wrote:
take a drug test? Was you there? Or did you get your information from THE POOL ROOM,OR Williams and his family? I heard to many stories about Williams and his drug dealing. As far as Cody, he had to be DRUNK DRIVING to have wrecked the Durango, whether he was at a party or not who cares,he was still DRUNK DRIVING.
I know them all, well, and there were no tests ordered for no one sounds to me like you need to stay out of the pool room, Williams drug dealings, funny ha ha ha ha ha I think you are a gossip colium all of it's own, trying to start one anyway, you need to get a life and find yourself, MISSING PERSON, what have you got against them so badly, your just trying to start crap, most everyone here in town knows them and they read your post, you are so full of sh$t you better hit up the angelsoft, it's on sale this week at the dollar general THE BIG FAT ROLLS
Bill

United States

#23 Aug 28, 2007
missing person wrote:
were you there? as for Cody wrecking the Durango,were you there? you HEARD stories, do you have a problem of believing everything you hear,I think so,how stupid you sound,repeat, as far as Cody he had to be DRUNK DRIVING to have wrecked the Durango, how dumb, does everyone who wrecks a vehicle have to be drunk, get real, go start up something on someone else because this isn't going anywhere,who gives a rats a$$ who was doing what, just you I guess

United States

#24 Aug 28, 2007
maybe i quoted it wrong,didn't mean he had to be drunk to drive and then wreck,meant that he was driving drunk at the time he wrecked,can you not understand or read? So Bill what's your problem?,(who gives a rats a$$ who was doing what,) from your quote,seems you do or you wouldn't be reading the forums!!!!!!!!!! for your info I don't go to the pool room,yes it is hear say,but not all rumors are wrong. And not everyone is right. I never thought my kid did drugs,cause everyone said so,but turned out they were right.

United States

#25 Aug 28, 2007
oh and sounds like Bill and Loteeda is the same person
Bill

United States

#26 Aug 28, 2007
missing person wrote:
oh and sounds like Bill and Loteeda is the same person
no im not no Lateda, I don't have a sister(she was killed by a DRUNK DRIVER) and my wife don't even get on here, her name sure aint Lateda, have 2 sons, no daughters, they aint old enough to know what drugs are and hope they are never introduced to them,this is a bad town for us all, no where to raise a family, what a shame
LOTEEDA

United States

#27 Aug 28, 2007
missing person wrote:
I don't think there is a soul I don't know in this town, and YES I was, I have nothing against anyone, Im not responsible for their actions, I nor anyone have ever heard anything of Williams drug dealing, that is incorrect you shouldn't be believing peoples gossip, he has been working in our community for several years, Medical peramedic and other duties, he has saved lives, he has compassion for people, I do know the Williams family, they are great people, Cody is not a bad guy either, YES he did make a mistake, does that mean it is the end of the world for him? he is a young man with a challenge ahead. I have a FULL TIME JOB and don't have time to be on here daily, it's a bunch of non-sence to me, people can't even act civilized anymore. GOD BLESS

“Richwood needs help”

Since: Aug 07

Richwood

#28 Aug 28, 2007
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>were you there? as for Cody wrecking the Durango,were you there? you HEARD stories, do you have a problem of believing everything you hear,I think so,how stupid you sound,repeat, as far as Cody he had to be DRUNK DRIVING to have wrecked the Durango, how dumb, does everyone who wrecks a vehicle have to be drunk, get real, go start up something on someone else because this isn't going anywhere,who gives a rats a$$ who was doing what, just you I guess
I know a boy that was in the car with Cody when he wreck that cop car, and he said they was drunk, why would he say that?
Bill

United States

#29 Aug 29, 2007
nightrider001 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a boy that was in the car with Cody when he wreck that cop car, and he said they was drunk, why would he say that?
because he couldn't deny it, it was obious, he was drunk
Gina

United States

#30 Aug 29, 2007
I actually heard it from a police officer. It was said that he was called at around
4am to come to a drug screening and that he refused. The officer said that with his refusal came his resignation. In other words, no choice than to resign. This apparently happened the same night as Cody's wreck.
missing person wrote:
Bill

United States

#31 Aug 30, 2007
missing person wrote:
I think you have the Williams mixed up, 2 differ men with that name, that tall "kinda red headed" Williams guy is the 1 into the drugs, stealing and trouble most people are aware of him. Cody and Moose were at the party while Cody was on duty, he should have known to party on his own time, he was irresponsible to be a city police, took his job for granted.
JULIE MEADOWS

United States

#32 Sep 9, 2007
I DONT THINK BABER HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH WHAT HIS SON DID HE IS SUCH A NICE PERSON PEOPLE JUST NEED TO BACK OFF HIS BACK AND GET A LIFE AND THEM HIM THE HELL ALONE..HE IS A GOOD PERSON HE HAS DONE A WONDERFUL JOB FOR RICHWOOD HE WELCOMED THE RAINBOW FAIMILY'S IN I THOUGHT THAT WAS VERY NICE OF HIM THANKS BOB
AMOS

Ashland, KY

#33 Sep 10, 2007
JULIE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN.BABER HAS BEEN GROWING POT EVER SINCE HE MOVED HERE IN 80S,HE LET HIS SON TAKE THE RAP BECAUSE HE THOUGHT HE WOULD GET OFF.WHAT KIND OF A FATHER DO YOU CALL THAT.LET YOUR TEEN AGE SON TAKE THE RAP AND SAVE YOUR OWN ASS.YOU ARE THE ONE THAT NEEDS TO WAKE UP AND GET A LIFE.YOU SURE DON'T KNOW VERY MUCH.

United States

#34 Sep 10, 2007
I AGREE WITH YOU AMOS, I WOULD NEVER LET MY CHILD OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER TAKE THE BLAME FOR ANYTHING I DID, AND WHAT ARE THE RAINBOWS ALL I SEEN WAS A BUNCH OF UNCLOTHED PEOPLE AND TO MANY DRUGS WHEN THEY WERE IN WILLIAMS RIVER AND DIDN'T WANT TO SEE THAT AGAIN, AND WHY WAS THEY ALOUD TO GO AROUND INDESENT AND HAVE DRUGS THERE, WHEN THEY ARREST EVERYONE ELSE FOR DOING SO, THEY SHOULD BE ARRESTED ALSO, AND I AM NOT SAYING ANYONE SHOULD GET BY WITH ILLEGAL DRUGS BECAUSE THEY SHOULDN'T,NO EVEN THE RAINBOW PEOPLE.
Lurch

United States

#35 Sep 10, 2007
Hey every body can see through this bhb.

"I DONT THINK BABER HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH WHAT HIS SON DID HE IS SUCH A NICE PERSON PEOPLE JUST NEED TO BACK OFF HIS BACK AND GET A LIFE AND THEM HIM THE HELL ALONE..HE IS A GOOD PERSON HE HAS DONE A WONDERFUL JOB FOR RICHWOOD HE WELCOMED THE RAINBOW FAIMILY'S IN I THOUGHT THAT WAS VERY NICE OF HIM THANKS BOB"
AMOS

Charleston, WV

#36 Sep 10, 2007
BOY ARE YOU STUPID,ARE YOU SURE YOU AND JULIE MEADOWS ARE NOT BABER.SURE SOUNDS LIKE BABER TO ME.NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD THINK HE IS NICE OR DONE A GOOD JOB.BABER IS THE ONLY ONE THAT PATS BABER ON THE BACK.YOU 2 WROTE ALMOST SAME THING,SO MUST BE SAME PERSON.
Nick

Charleston, WV

#37 Sep 11, 2007
I think Lurch just copied Julie's comments and then replied...

hey every body can see through this bhb
missing person

United States

#38 Sep 11, 2007
MAYBE JULIE MEADOWS IS A RAINBOW PERSON OR A RAINBOW WANNABE AND A BHB LOVER. AS FAR AS NICE JUST TALK TO SOME OF THE PEOPLE AND KIDS IN TOWN HE TALKED TO LIKE THEY WERE DOGS.
ashamed

United States

#39 Feb 27, 2009
im ashamed to have been born into a town that containes people such as yourselves,why not try volunteering the time you spend chopping each other down, toward your community and maybe people wouldnt be so quick to leave it as soon as they were old enogh to drive.and if my vocabulary is not up to snuff for u,thats alright i will still be a70,000 dollar a yr dropout so (fu)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drugs and kids Fri fyi 3
gone again. Thu Tish 21
rhs band sucks Thu Thankful 22
Who are you voting for locally Thu P-Nut 3
Guys Thu Poster 4
Keri Oct 19 wtk 3
Dog Fighting Oct 19 dog fights 17
Richwood Dating
Find my Match

Richwood Jobs