Mother says daughters were stabbed because of how they looked

May 24, 2012 Full story: WTVR Richmond 14

RICHMOND, Va. -A The grieving mother of two women stabbed last weekend on Richmond's Southside is talking about what happened.

Full Story

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#1 May 25, 2012
Sounds about right for a "ho" like nothead to pull a stunt like this.

RPD should check her alibi.
Stand up4 America

Bluefield, WV

#2 May 25, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
Sounds about right for a "ho" like nothead to pull a stunt like this.
RPD should check her alibi.
Is there a paper & ink, radio & telivision wave shortage in Richmond?
Does Richmond depend on this root hugger/huffer for the news?

Since: Sep 11

Glen Allen, VA

#3 May 25, 2012
Stand up4 America wrote:
<quoted text>Is there a paper & ink, radio & telivision wave shortage in Richmond?
----------
I think you mean telEvision. You might live in Princeton, but you quite obviously did not go to Princeton.
Stand up4 America

Bluefield, WV

#4 May 26, 2012
Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
I think you mean telEvision. You might live in Princeton, but you quite obviously did not go to Princeton.
Ah, I insulted your lover.

Since: Jul 10

Richmond, VA

#5 May 26, 2012
Stand up4 America wrote:
<quoted text>Is there a paper & ink, radio & telivision wave shortage in Richmond?
If it isn't the Queen of One Post Threads?!??! Where have you been?? Lost your dial up connection due to non payment?? You made a job for that Phone Tech guy to climb the pole outside your trailer and cut your azz off. Can you plan your budget better next month. Dog Knotting??? You know you sure have been getting sicker and sicker since you were caught naked getting bent broke by that donkey down the hill from your retirement community (TRAILER PARK). You haven't even gone to court yet?? Just blame your parents and tell him how you and youtube have proved the world is flat. Then go into the idea you had that the donkey was your long lost Pappie so you thought it was okay to have a family reunion right there in the field. If that doesn't seem to be working tell him how you used protection. Bug spray and some dog flea dip stuff. If all else fails flash him with those tea bag titties you got. Make sure he sees that one nipple that the pit bull bit off. By all means don't go getting shy now. Wip them wrinkles out and shake um.

Now that we have cleared that up, please keep you stupid azz and comments out of the Richmond area. Our homeless shelters and halfway houses are already full so stay home where you blend in.

I almost forgot f-ck you hillbilly.
Stand up4 America

Bluefield, WV

#6 May 26, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
If it isn't the Queen of One Post Threads?!??! Where have you been?? Lost your dial up connection due to non payment?? You made a job for that Phone Tech guy to climb the pole outside your trailer and cut your azz off. Can you plan your budget better next month. Dog Knotting??? You know you sure have been getting sicker and sicker since you were caught naked getting bent broke by that donkey down the hill from your retirement community (TRAILER PARK). You haven't even gone to court yet?? Just blame your parents and tell him how you and youtube have proved the world is flat. Then go into the idea you had that the donkey was your long lost Pappie so you thought it was okay to have a family reunion right there in the field. If that doesn't seem to be working tell him how you used protection. Bug spray and some dog flea dip stuff. If all else fails flash him with those tea bag titties you got. Make sure he sees that one nipple that the pit bull bit off. By all means don't go getting shy now. Wip them wrinkles out and shake um.
Now that we have cleared that up, please keep you stupid azz and comments out of the Richmond area. Our homeless shelters and halfway houses are already full so stay home where you blend in.
Don't forget your elbow and knee pads on your next sleep over at Spaz-Daddy's.
He is bringing the vaseline and helment.
Stand up4 America

Bluefield, WV

#7 May 26, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
You just obsessed with me for 20+minutes.
Remember your helment.
Dragging deaths have got to be the worst.

Midlothian, VA

#8 May 27, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems nothead jr is taking over while her mama is in jail over the weekend again.

Keep spewing jr. You sound like your mama nothead more every day.

Mentally deficient, racist and a pervert.

Richmond, VA

#9 May 27, 2012
Stand up4 America wrote:
<quoted text>You just obsessed with me for 20+minutes.
Remember your helment.
Dragging deaths have got to be the worst.
Obsessed?? I only typed it once your hillbilly azz replied to it twice!!! What an idiot.

You should get this reply when you get back from the creek drawing water. Maybe you can get back to us after you sew those patches on your pants. Milk that goat and take your bath you nasty ho.

Oh and if I don't hear from you before the next rainy season then piss on ya!!!!
Stand up4 America

Bluefield, WV

#10 May 27, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
Obsessed?? I only typed it once your hillbilly azz replied to it twice!!! What an idiot.
You should get this reply when you get back from the creek drawing water. Maybe you can get back to us after you sew those patches on your pants. Milk that goat and take your bath you nasty ho.
Oh and if I don't hear from you before the next rainy season then piss on ya!!!!
There, there now.
You don't have to explain to me.

Richmond, VA

#12 May 27, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Seems nothead Jr. is taking the place of stupidity while momma is locked up again.

2 of a kind, bioth morons.

Richmond, VA

#13 May 28, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Seems nothead Jr. is taking the place of stupidity while momma is locked up again.
2 of a kind, bioth morons.
Taz any one getting their nutritional intake from opossum stew is bound to have mental deficiencies. Problem is she is to far gone to realize it. So lets just pick on her and berate the hell out of her hillbilly azz.

Next week we can make fun of her brother and the no running water issues she deals with. By the end of the month maybe she will hang herself. She is a little on edge already as the trading post is cutting back on what they give her on muskrat pelts. Oh and her chewing tobacco is no longer stocked it's considered special order.

Richmond, VA

#14 May 28, 2012
Oh and don't forget that her Boo got locked up and no longer gets benefits. Life in her trailer is getting rough.

http://www.nbc12.com/category/224248/syndicat...

Midlothian, VA

#15 May 28, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
Oh and don't forget that her Boo got locked up and no longer gets benefits. Life in her trailer is getting rough.
http://www.nbc12.com/category/224248/syndicat...
Well, if nothead was your boo, you would probably find "other" stimulation too, but I doubt it would be like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 4 hr WelbyMD 12,304
T r a m a d o l & X A N A X and much more 6 hr quality 1
Gang stalking and psychological harassment in R... 15 hr skruyu 1
A Factor Not Considered when Dealing with Ebola... Oct 17 Concerned Citizen 3
Jesus Christ, the Son of God Oct 17 HaHa 3
Review: Active Mind Daycare And Learning Center Oct 15 angie1 1
K..ik exchange in Richmond men looking for women Oct 13 dcfivex 1
Richmond Dating
Find my Match

Richmond Jobs