500 Volunteers Continue Search for Morgan Harrington - wtvr

Full story: WTVR

More than 500 volunteers are continuing the search for a Virginia Tech student who went missing in Charlottesville last month.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of49
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Cindy

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2009

That girl could be in another state by now. People from surrounding areas went to that concert, not just people from VA. What a shame that she's missing. She should have never left that arena.
Abster

Chester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2009

Judged:

there .are too many wierd things going on in vt. for too long.the place is a major embarrasment to the state. close it and turn it into a prison.
GRUMPY JAMIE

Glen Allen, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2009

Judged:

WHY MUST WE BLAME VA. TECH FOR AN INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED IN CHARLOTSVILLE AT A CONCERT.
WHERE IS THE LOGIC IN THAT.
WE PRAY THAT THE GIRL IS FOUND ALIVE.
firgy

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2009

Judged:

I am a mailman in Harrisonburg,Va and there is a person on my route that seems to "click" to this profile. He has gone away for several weeks at a time and then comes back, duiring the time frame that Ms Morgan was missing. As I write this he has told me that he is going away again for an extended period of time. He is giving me a "heads up " as to his being gone and for me to take care of his mail.
Mark

Daleville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2009

Firgy, I'm sure this is something LE would be interested in hearing. If you haven't notified them I certainly would.
searcher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

firgy please talk to thepolice
ccak

Stephens City, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

Judged:

Abster wrote:
there .are too many wierd things going on in vt. for too long.the place is a major embarrasment to the state. close it and turn it into a prison.
That is an outrageous comment.
Bi Lined Guardian

Orėl, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

I hope, that she will survive by her own way!
karen55

Culpeper, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

Judged:

I saw Morgan on Sunday morning following the concert at a Sheetz's in Orange,Va. I distinctly remember her outfit she was wearing as I thought it was an odd outfit to be wearing on a Sunday morning. When I left the store I remember seeing the letters on her shirt PENT and it caught my attention as my daughter has been wanting a Pantech Matrix phone, so I looked to see if the word was Pantech, but it was Pantera! I didn't know what Pantera was, so thought no more about it until I read it in the news that she was wearing a shirt that had Pantera written on it! I immediately called the police and informed them. I was at the search today and told the investigators that I thought they should broaden their search to encompass Orange and surrounding areas. I continue to pray for her safe return.
abster

Chester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

Judged:

ccak wrote:
<quoted text>
That is an outrageous comment.
ok there is nothing wierd going on in vt. every college has mass murders and beheadings, two students found dead in the park ,tudent missing for two weeks,a hero qb killing dogs,etc. wake up.
Jade

Chester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

That's interesting about sighting at Sheetz in Orange. Was she alone? In parking lot headed for car? Did she look frightened or confused? I've often wondered what would have made her head out the door knowing she couldn't get back in. I keep thinking she's maybe taken off on her own free will? Just a thought. Anyway, whatever the case, I know it's gut wrenching for family and friends and certainly hope and pray for her safe return.
Just me

Floyd, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

Judged:

abster wrote:
<quoted text> ok there is nothing wierd going on in vt. every college has mass murders and beheadings, two students found dead in the park ,tudent missing for two weeks,a hero qb killing dogs,etc. wake up.
That might be appropriate for a NEW topic of discussion Abster, but these comments are about MORGAN being missing from a concert at UVA, and our attempts to find her.
No offense intended, but we're trying to stay focused and reasonably upbeat in our search for this girl.
Hokie Man 24

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

Judged:

Abster, you are an idiot to make a comment like that. I helped search for Morgan all day on Saturday and Hokie nation was out in full force. Our university has suffered enough for someone like you to come on here and make such a stupid statement. You have no idea what you are talking about. Why not use the energy to help us find Morgan??
Hdson

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

firgy wrote:
I am a mailman in Harrisonburg,Va and there is a person on my route that seems to "click" to this profile. He has gone away for several weeks at a time and then comes back, duiring the time frame that Ms Morgan was missing. As I write this he has told me that he is going away again for an extended period of time. He is giving me a "heads up " as to his being gone and for me to take care of his mail.
Firgy, DEFINITELY contact the police or the hotline, etc.
Hdson

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

Karen55-that is so great that you have searched and shared your info. Thank you for doing that!

Was she alone? Did you see the car she was in?
Karen55

Culpeper, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

Hdson wrote:
Karen55-that is so great that you have searched and shared your info. Thank you for doing that!
Was she alone? Did you see the car she was in?
The girl I saw at Sheetz's in Orange,Va that Sunday morning appeared to be alone as I did not see her talking to anyone. I remember her coming out as I was going in. Her head was down. When I left the store, I distinctly remember seeing her as she was dressed in all black. She was standing next to the trashcan. I saw the letters Pent which made me do a double take to see if it was going to say Pentech, but it was Pentera. She was just standing there not talking to anyone. I reported all I remembered to the State Police. They looked at the video from the store but said they didn't see her, but also said they didn't see me. The cashiers confirmed I was there. So I'm wondering if maybe they would go back and go over the video again. It haunts me when I close my eyes and can see the word Pantera on her shirt and know from the description, it could have very well been Morgan. When I read the description of what she was wearing I got so excited that I immediately put it on Facebook and notified the State Police. I have wracked my brain trying to think of any more details. I got more fliers yesterday at the search and will distribute them in Orange and Gordonsville. I just hope the information might give her parents some hope. I continue to search and pray for her safe return.
Thank you for your comments, because the one that commented he wouldn't put any weight in this wasn't very nice. I am very sure of what I saw and I truly believe I did see Morgan. I would swear on my mothers grave, that's how sure I am.
Hdson

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

I definitely believe you. Your story is very specific and would be difficult and random for someone to make it up or be confused. I do believe that you saw her. I just checked your post again now because I was thinking you should put this on Facebook. But, you already did! I think that's awesome. Perhaps I will go on there soon and try to stir up some more conversation about this. I'm thinking it might jog someone's memory who maybe saw her in Orange and didn't realize it til now or who didn't know whom to tell, etc. Thank you for sharing!! I just really think she might be ok, especially if she was alone. I just want her to be found, like everyone does.
Nonny

Savoy, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

Hi Karen55, I just wanted to tell you thanks for what you did and continue to do.
Richmond

Bethesda, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

Abster wrote:
This situation actually did not happen at VT. It is an amazing place where much more good has come out of than bad. Your comment is absolutely ridiculous.
abster

Chester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

Judged:

pray that the young lady is ok. then stop the wierd culture , and crazy events that are a part of this embarassment to our state named vir. tech. the place is a nuthouse. i just happened to see an article on the vt wacko of the week daangelo hall. we taxpayers are fed up with your baloney. WAKE UP, GET RID OF THE THUG CULTURE.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of49
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Richmond Discussions

Search the Richmond Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 6 hr VN Vet 9,738
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 13 hr abe 1,350
70 year olds robbed OMG 23 hr just wondering 2
Five People Shot In Gilpin Court - wtvr (Jul '10) Fri GILPIN COURT RESIDENT 237
Debate: Gay Marriage - Richmond, VA (Jul '10) Apr 15 GILPIN COURT RESIDENT 261
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Apr 14 Jim 1,434
1960 Chevrolet Biscayne - Rock You Like a Hurri... Apr 13 Rich C 1
•••
•••