Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

The real USA First wrote:
Joe and Jan ! Americas Dream team !!!!!
Boy, that's MY dream team! Arpaio and Brewer! They might even be able to get a 51% majority in Arizona, with a little luck!(But nowhere else!)

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
YES, Dawg, I remember when everything under the sun was NOT outsourced. Yes, I love Capitalism! However, it doesn't work when the government makes it so diffcult imposing so many stupid regulations on these companies. Sure they should make profit. Why would anyone want a company that doesn't. I am sick and tired of buying junk from China. I know.... you're going to say.... buy it. Well, when so much stuff comes from there it makes it very difficult. What do you mean 99% of the good people in the government have nothing to do with politics? Doesn't make sense to me. Most of them are concerned with 'self' rather than the people of the USA.
Vote against the grain and then you're out of a job! That's why most of them won't take a stand.
BTW, do you just dream up percentages?:)...
Sure, I make up percentages! When I know what I am talking about.

What do you mean, "vote against the grain and then you're out of a job"? Bluntly, you haven't any idea what you are saying. Did you ever hear of:

1. the secret ballot?
2. the Hatch Act of 1939?

You regularly "show your azz" on here, but this is one of the best examples of your not having a clue.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text> I guess I do like Silver based on this article about Obama and his chances for a second term. This is one time I hope Silver is spot on: THE BOTTOM LINE
Average these four scenarios together and the probabilities come out to almost exactly 50-50. A month or two ago, when Perry and Romney appeared about equally likely to be the Republican nominee, it would therefore have been proper to think of the election as a toss-up.
With Perry having slumped in the polls, however, and Romney the more likely nominee, the odds tilt slightly toward Obama joining the list of "one-termers". It is early, and almost no matter what, the election will be a losable one for Republicans. But Obama’s position is tenuous enough that it might not be a winnable one for him.
Nate Silver runs the FiveThirtyEight blog. He is working on a book about forecasting and prediction, scheduled for release in 2012. Where is the landslide DAWG.......
Do you really think Perry will become the Republican presidential candidate? What are you TALKING about?

If you choose not to like Nate Silver, you have that right.

And if you enjoy "kissing up" to Rasmussen, you also have that right.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>Dawg not only said 99% but far more. How "far more" can there be?...
For purposes of this discussion, there are basically two types of people who "work for the government":

1. Politicians who are elected and appointees who are not elected but get their jobs from the politicians.(I am specifically excluding contractors who may work for the government through a contract with their organizations.)

2. Civil servants, who compete for jobs in accordance with hundreds of personnel regulations. These people are not elected, and their jobs do not depend upon the vagaries of political votes. The Hatch Act of 1939 essentially said that federal civil servants cannot take a leadership role in any political party. At work, they must remain politically neutral. There are few exceptions to this law.(A federal civil servant can run for non-partisan offices, such as local school boards or city council positions. A federal civil servant cannot become an officer of a local partisan political organization.)

I am not going to look the numbers up, but I believe that there are far more federal civil servants than federal politicians who are elected (or appointed) to office.

I said "99% or more" government workers do not depend upon politics for their jobs. Prove me wrong. You cannot.
GOP Koch Zombies

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

The real USA First wrote:
Joe and Jan ! Americas Dream team !!!!!
Somebody slap this dumb bitch back awake!!!!
the real USA First

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

GOP Koch Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody slap this dumb bitch back awake!!!!
no chance
Dawg Delusions

Rock Port, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
For purposes of this discussion, there are basically two types of people who "work for the government":
1. Politicians who are elected and appointees who are not elected but get their jobs from the politicians.(I am specifically excluding contractors who may work for the government through a contract with their organizations.)
2. Civil servants, who compete for jobs in accordance with hundreds of personnel regulations. These people are not elected, and their jobs do not depend upon the vagaries of political votes. The Hatch Act of 1939 essentially said that federal civil servants cannot take a leadership role in any political party. At work, they must remain politically neutral. There are few exceptions to this law.(A federal civil servant can run for non-partisan offices, such as local school boards or city council positions. A federal civil servant cannot become an officer of a local partisan political organization.)
I am not going to look the numbers up, but I believe that there are far more federal civil servants than federal politicians who are elected (or appointed) to office.
I said "99% or more" government workers do not depend upon politics for their jobs. Prove me wrong. You cannot.
Why I reply to your insanity scares me sometimes. The article was written by Silver a while ago. I know Perry cannot win....I was alluding to Silvers assessment of Obama and his chances at a second term. All jobs in one way or another involve some level of politics whether it be a national,local, or just human politics. Life is about a certain level of politics. You,Dawg are not capable of good politics since you lack many human skills...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>Why I reply to your insanity scares me sometimes. The article was written by Silver a while ago. I know Perry cannot win....I was alluding to Silvers assessment of Obama and his chances at a second term. All jobs in one way or another involve some level of politics whether it be a national, local, or just human politics. Life is about a certain level of politics. You,Dawg are not capable of good politics since you lack many human skills...
Let me put your mind to rest. You respond to my comments because:

1. you have nothing better to do
2. you yourself are insane

Regarding your allegation that "all jobs in one way or another involve some level of politics."

Okay. Try this on for size: "all jobs in one way or another involve some level of breathing."

Makes just as much sense. In fact, makes more sense.

Are you REALLY so uninformed that you think that all federal employees are voted into office or are politically appointed? It appears that you are actually this naive. You are just another inexperienced, know-nothing conservative. I should have recognized that fact straightaway.
GOP Koch Zombies

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>Why I reply to your insanity scares me sometimes. The article was written by Silver a while ago. I know Perry cannot win....I was alluding to Silvers assessment of Obama and his chances at a second term. All jobs in one way or another involve some level of politics whether it be a national,local, or just human politics. Life is about a certain level of politics. You,Dawg are not capable of good politics since you lack many human skills...
WTF "SCARE YOURSELF"????

Hell that's not even half as much as your insanity scares us!!!

You lack the skills to get a job...or a REAL life!!!!!
1st-MuslimPrez Dictator

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

GOP Koch Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full-of-Sh*t!!!!
You nutty-f#*cking politians and ideologay are whats ruing this country...your just too stupid an inbred zombie to get it!!!!
ALL liberals are ChickenShits. You would not say this to my face for if you did I would Whip Your CommieObozoZombieAss!

Since: Feb 11

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

http://www.angrybearblog.com/2012/07/what-is-...

Five questions for the Mittster:

"1. Did you buy any illegal or gray area tax shelters?
"2. Did an IRS audit ever uncover serious problems with any of your tax returns?
"3. Did you make use of offshore vehicles to defer, or avoid paying, federal income taxes?
"4. Did you take advantage of any tax strategies that the IRS did not uncover in audits?
"5. Did you fully tithe to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints every year and take a deduction on your tax return that shows that?"

These are important questions. We know that Governor Romney has had a Swiss bank account, as well as money in other tax havens like the Cayman Islands, Luxembourg, Bermuda, and Ireland. Romney's answer to any question about his taxes has basically been, "Trust me." But the guy's running for President, for Pete's sake. He owes us more than that.

Shaxson, a researcher for the Tax Justice Network and author of the book Treasure Islands, asks us to consider the possibility that maybe not everything Romney has done tax-wise has been legal. He opens with a story told by a former Bain employee about how Romney encouraged him to lie to get secret information on competitors. There is, of course, the fact that Romney has funds parked in numerous tax havens and the fact that his supposedly "blind" trust invested in a business started by Romney's son Tagg, and the fact that he has $102 million in his IRA despite a contribution limit of $2000 per year for the entire 15 years Romney ran Bain. Obviously nothing to see here...
Further, Shaxson reveals that an early filing of the original Bain Capital fund in 1984 showed that many of its foreign investors were routed through tax havens and that at least one was a notorious financial criminal, Robert Maxwell. Thus, Bain helped foreigners take advantage of the fact that the United States has set itself up as a tax haven for non-citizens (see also Jason Sharman's paper on setting up anonymous companies in the U.S. and elsewhere; h/t Robert Kudrle). Shaxson quotes Rebecca Wilkins of Citizens for Tax Justice,“It is shocking that a presidential candidate should think that is O.K.” for Bain to service the likes of Robert Maxwell.

The bottom line is that there is a lot of unsettling information in what investigators have so far been able to piece together about Romney's finances. The easiest way for Governor Romney to put to rest what his campaign described to Shaxson as "unfounded allegations and insinuations" would be to release his tax returns. Yet he has not done so and shows no sign of changing his mind. Josh Marshall calls the questions "kryptonite" and thinks Romney will come under a lot of pressure to release more tax returns. Let's hope so. The guy's running for President, for Pete's sake.
1st-MuslimPrez Dictator

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Is Jesus Christ Reaching Out to Muslims Through Their Dreams?
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/is-jesus-chri...

Ex-FBI Officer Claims She Saw a ‘Field of Angels’ Guarding the Flight 93 Crash Site on 9/11
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/ex-fbi-agent-...

Archaeologists Discover ‘Stunning’ Ancient Synagogue & Mosaic Featuring the Biblical Figure Samson
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/archeologists...
1st-MuslimPrez Dictator

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

US Will Sign Gun Control Treaty On July 27!
Without any national debate — and after secret negotiations — Obama is going to sign the Arms Trade Treaty which will lead to UN imposed gun control. Dick Morris reports.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/us-will-sign...

smith1 says:
July 5, 2012 at 4:19 pm
It is not legit. Where is congress . they are sitting on their butts and nothing doing anything. they have the power to overrule hime.
If the UN, the useless UN tries to have gun controll imposed on the US, it is going to cause a revolution and we will be just another third world country and that is exactly what the dicator, the crook the liar and communist ist trying to do what is wrong with congress and the new purchased supreme court. run the all off , from the top lto the bottom. this is the craziest thing i ever heard. Alabama has already passed a law., that says the UN has not and will not have anything to do in Alabama/ this idiot is nuts
1st-MuslimPrez Dictator

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

The Department of Energy recently awarded a $25 million contract to a French company that just reported losses of $70 million.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/07/frenc...
1st-MuslimPrez Dictator

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Obama Administration to Spend $20 Million on Green Energy Plan – For Africa

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-adminis...
Mitten the Mormon

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

1st-MuslimPrez Dictator wrote:
Is Jesus Christ Reaching Out to Muslims Through Their Dreams?
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/is-jesus-chri...
Ex-FBI Officer Claims She Saw a ‘Field of Angels’ Guarding the Flight 93 Crash Site on 9/11
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/ex-fbi-agent-...
Archaeologists Discover ‘Stunning’ Ancient Synagogue & Mosaic Featuring the Biblical Figure Samson
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/archeologists...
Is Joseph Smith reaching out to Republicans in their dreams?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

1st-MuslimPrez Dictator wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL liberals are ChickenShits. You would not say this to my face for if you did I would Whip Your CommieObozoZombieAss!
Here we have yet another example of a big-mouthed, sitting-behind-the-keyboard clueless gorilla who thinks that violence is the way to settle disputes.

Hitler would have welcomed you into the Nazi Party.
Norton

Olathe, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, I make up percentages! When I know what I am talking about.
What do you mean, "vote against the grain and then you're out of a job"? Bluntly, you haven't any idea what you are saying. Did you ever hear of:
1. the secret ballot?
2. the Hatch Act of 1939?
You regularly "show your azz" on here, but this is one of the best examples of your not having a clue.
So you admit that you make up percentages! Well, duh, isn't that just one sign of your ignorance? You never know what you are talking about! You wouldn't agree with me or any other conservative for ANY reason! I meant what I said......many congress people vote with their party even if they disagree with the issue. One guy (I don't remember his name) was on TV the other night and admitted that some of them do that. We vote these people in and then the politics really starts. How do I keep my job? They are afraid to "go against the grain" for fear of losing.
I just heard Romney make a speech this morning and I was impressed because he explained how he would get this country back on track again. It's about time he spoke up so people will understand what he is all about. Obama just pussy-foots around! He just blah, blah, blahs and says nothing. It's time for a change!

'nuff said!

CHEERS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

As I was walking along the Atlantic Ocean coastline near Atlantic City, NJ, in 1962, I found an unusually-colored stone, or rock, lying among the seashells. Although the stone was a near-perfect flat circle (more precisely discus-shaped), the stone was unusual in that it had nearly equal parts of geometrically-placed white and black markings, somewhat reminiscent of the "ying and yang" symbol.

The stone had what initially appeared to be dots centrally spaced in the centers of the white and black portions of the stone. Upon further inspection, I discovered that these dots actually were impacted sand which could be easily removed by rubbing, to disclose two absolutely circular holes in the stone.

Those holes were spaced about the same distance as the pupils of my eyes, and the thought came to me to hold the stone up to my face and look through the holes! What a miraculous revelation! Wherever I looked, I could see all manner of objects not visible to the naked eye were it unaided by the stone.

For example, I could see octopuses in the ocean, and even gold and diamond rings lost under the sands of the beach. By searching and digging, I amassed quite a large amount of precious gems and metals, which unfortunately I lost in a subsequent gambling trip to Las Vegas in 1964.

Because of this wonderful ability of the stone to show miraculous and hidden objects, I started calling the stone the "Seer Stone," for obvious reasons.

On the 5th of July this week, I was inspecting my back yard, which was previously a vegetable garden, for signs of fires started by the traditional fireworks celebrations of Independence Day. I started listening to the songs of the robins which live in my yard, and could distinctly hear them saying, "Go get the 'Seer Stone'!" I had never heard the robins say that precise statement before!

So I went and finally found the "Seer Stone" among some moving boxes dating back to my days in New Jersey. I cautiously placed the holes of the "Seer Stone" up to my eyes, to see what I could see below the grass in the back yard. Immediately, I saw a golden glow precisely in the center of the yard, under which appeared to be ancient parchments which had lain buried for untold ages.

I took a gardening trowel, and carefully starting digging where the golden glow appeared to be brightest. I had only dug about 8 inches under the ground, when those ancient parchments appeared, having indeed lain for those untold ages underneath the grass.

Through the aid of the "Seer Stone," I could read the actual date enscribed on the topmost parchment. Amazingly, the date was 7458 BC, which made an immediate and strong impression upon me.

Reading through the first and topmost parchment, I could make out the apparent name "Nat Silv," which might not have been the complete name, as the edges of the topmost parchment had obviously deteriorated by the ravages of the weather over the past 9,470 years that the ancient parchment had lain unseen to mankind.

Through the aid of the "Seer Stone," I could determine the meaning of the actual words upon the parchment. Those words appeared to be making some sort of a prediction. As close as I could determine, the words said:

"Romney loses in 2012 AD. Another resounding landslide for the US President Obama!"

I have absolute faith in the "Seer Stone," as I have tested its authenticity and accuracy many times since I first discovered it along the shore near Atlantic City, NJ, in 1962.
Sure

Fordland, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

A man was presented with these 2 options.....

1) An upstanding, wise, highly respected, good character, intelligent, unifying, financially sound, solid background, hard working, brave, kind, good hearted REPUBLICAN

2) An upstanding, wise, highly respected, good character, intelligent, unifying, financially sound, solid background, hard working, brave, kind, good hearted DEMOCRAT

He was asked to pick only one. He said, "The choice is very easy. I choose option 1".

When asked why it was such an easy choice to make, he said, "There is no such thing as an upstanding, wise, highly respected, good character, intelligent, unifying, financially sound, solid background, hard working, brave, kind, good hearted DEMOCRAT"!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Richmond Discussions

Search the Richmond Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
New tax proposals 7 hr Lets get real 22
Estenbaum case continued to April 17 (Mar '12) 11 hr To Old To Understand 29
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 15 hr vote to vote 10,207
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Wed CLUE 6,909
Fish thrown in Southview pool? Wed Curious 1
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 23 Canopy 267
I was assaulted by staff at Wentworth in 1998 Jul 21 Big Bubba 26
•••
•••
•••
•••

Richmond Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE