“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#57716 Jul 6, 2012
1st-MuslimPrez Dictator wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL liberals are ChickenShits. You would not say this to my face for if you did I would Whip Your CommieObozoZombieAss!
Here we have yet another example of a big-mouthed, sitting-behind-the-keyboard clueless gorilla who thinks that violence is the way to settle disputes.

Hitler would have welcomed you into the Nazi Party.
Norton

Olathe, KS

#57717 Jul 6, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, I make up percentages! When I know what I am talking about.
What do you mean, "vote against the grain and then you're out of a job"? Bluntly, you haven't any idea what you are saying. Did you ever hear of:
1. the secret ballot?
2. the Hatch Act of 1939?
You regularly "show your azz" on here, but this is one of the best examples of your not having a clue.
So you admit that you make up percentages! Well, duh, isn't that just one sign of your ignorance? You never know what you are talking about! You wouldn't agree with me or any other conservative for ANY reason! I meant what I said......many congress people vote with their party even if they disagree with the issue. One guy (I don't remember his name) was on TV the other night and admitted that some of them do that. We vote these people in and then the politics really starts. How do I keep my job? They are afraid to "go against the grain" for fear of losing.
I just heard Romney make a speech this morning and I was impressed because he explained how he would get this country back on track again. It's about time he spoke up so people will understand what he is all about. Obama just pussy-foots around! He just blah, blah, blahs and says nothing. It's time for a change!

'nuff said!

CHEERS!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#57718 Jul 6, 2012
As I was walking along the Atlantic Ocean coastline near Atlantic City, NJ, in 1962, I found an unusually-colored stone, or rock, lying among the seashells. Although the stone was a near-perfect flat circle (more precisely discus-shaped), the stone was unusual in that it had nearly equal parts of geometrically-placed white and black markings, somewhat reminiscent of the "ying and yang" symbol.

The stone had what initially appeared to be dots centrally spaced in the centers of the white and black portions of the stone. Upon further inspection, I discovered that these dots actually were impacted sand which could be easily removed by rubbing, to disclose two absolutely circular holes in the stone.

Those holes were spaced about the same distance as the pupils of my eyes, and the thought came to me to hold the stone up to my face and look through the holes! What a miraculous revelation! Wherever I looked, I could see all manner of objects not visible to the naked eye were it unaided by the stone.

For example, I could see octopuses in the ocean, and even gold and diamond rings lost under the sands of the beach. By searching and digging, I amassed quite a large amount of precious gems and metals, which unfortunately I lost in a subsequent gambling trip to Las Vegas in 1964.

Because of this wonderful ability of the stone to show miraculous and hidden objects, I started calling the stone the "Seer Stone," for obvious reasons.

On the 5th of July this week, I was inspecting my back yard, which was previously a vegetable garden, for signs of fires started by the traditional fireworks celebrations of Independence Day. I started listening to the songs of the robins which live in my yard, and could distinctly hear them saying, "Go get the 'Seer Stone'!" I had never heard the robins say that precise statement before!

So I went and finally found the "Seer Stone" among some moving boxes dating back to my days in New Jersey. I cautiously placed the holes of the "Seer Stone" up to my eyes, to see what I could see below the grass in the back yard. Immediately, I saw a golden glow precisely in the center of the yard, under which appeared to be ancient parchments which had lain buried for untold ages.

I took a gardening trowel, and carefully starting digging where the golden glow appeared to be brightest. I had only dug about 8 inches under the ground, when those ancient parchments appeared, having indeed lain for those untold ages underneath the grass.

Through the aid of the "Seer Stone," I could read the actual date enscribed on the topmost parchment. Amazingly, the date was 7458 BC, which made an immediate and strong impression upon me.

Reading through the first and topmost parchment, I could make out the apparent name "Nat Silv," which might not have been the complete name, as the edges of the topmost parchment had obviously deteriorated by the ravages of the weather over the past 9,470 years that the ancient parchment had lain unseen to mankind.

Through the aid of the "Seer Stone," I could determine the meaning of the actual words upon the parchment. Those words appeared to be making some sort of a prediction. As close as I could determine, the words said:

"Romney loses in 2012 AD. Another resounding landslide for the US President Obama!"

I have absolute faith in the "Seer Stone," as I have tested its authenticity and accuracy many times since I first discovered it along the shore near Atlantic City, NJ, in 1962.
Sure

Kissee Mills, MO

#57719 Jul 6, 2012
A man was presented with these 2 options.....

1) An upstanding, wise, highly respected, good character, intelligent, unifying, financially sound, solid background, hard working, brave, kind, good hearted REPUBLICAN

2) An upstanding, wise, highly respected, good character, intelligent, unifying, financially sound, solid background, hard working, brave, kind, good hearted DEMOCRAT

He was asked to pick only one. He said, "The choice is very easy. I choose option 1".

When asked why it was such an easy choice to make, he said, "There is no such thing as an upstanding, wise, highly respected, good character, intelligent, unifying, financially sound, solid background, hard working, brave, kind, good hearted DEMOCRAT"!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#57720 Jul 6, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit that you make up percentages! Well, duh, isn't that just one sign of your ignorance? You never know what you are talking about! You wouldn't agree with me or any other conservative for ANY reason! I meant what I said...... many congress people vote with their party even if they disagree with the issue. One guy (I don't remember his name) was on TV the other night and admitted that some of them do that. We vote these people in and then the politics really starts. How do I keep my job? They are afraid to "go against the grain" for fear of losing.
I just heard Romney make a speech this morning and I was impressed because he explained how he would get this country back on track again. It's about time he spoke up so people will understand what he is all about. Obama just pussy-foots around! He just blah, blah, blahs and says nothing. It's time for a change!
'nuff said!...
1. I contend that the percentage of civil servants in the US federal government is 99%(or more) of the total number of people in the US federal government including the "congress people" which you failed to mention in your previous post. You always take things out of context, and come up with your typically clueless remarks.

2. If you want to prove that my 99% percentage figure is incorrect, look it up and prove me wrong. You cannot.

3. You say, "many congress people vote with their party even if they disagree with the issue." (Please forgive me if I take your statement "out of context.")

Boy! What a revelation! Thanks for the "heads-up" on that bit of information.(PS: That's called "politics.")

4. You say Romney made another speech on TV this morning and you were "impressed because he explained how he would get this country back on track again."

It's EASY to make a speech and explain how you are going to solve America's problems. It is DIFFICULT when you have the opposing political party "foot-dragging in lockstep" to block any and all attempts which our President has made in his numerous efforts to get this economy back on track from the ravages by the failing policies of the Bush43 administration.

(And you want the Republicans back IN again, so they can repeat Bush43's mistakes? Utterly clueless!)

5. You can pull the "chat ring" on the new Republican toy "Chatty Romney" and it will say, "You want change? I will empty my pockets!"

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#57721 Jul 6, 2012
Sure wrote:
A man was presented with these 2 options.....
1) An upstanding, wise, highly respected, good character, intelligent, unifying, financially sound, solid background, hard working, brave, kind, good hearted REPUBLICAN
2) An upstanding, wise, highly respected, good character, intelligent, unifying, financially sound, solid background, hard working, brave, kind, good hearted DEMOCRAT
He was asked to pick only one. He said, "The choice is very easy. I choose option 1".
When asked why it was such an easy choice to make, he said, "There is no such thing as an upstanding, wise, highly respected, good character, intelligent, unifying, financially sound, solid background, hard working, brave, kind, good hearted DEMOCRAT"!
Are you sure you have that fable correct?

http://www.republicanoffenders.com/
Sure

Kissee Mills, MO

#57722 Jul 6, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure you have that fable correct?
http://www.republicanoffenders.com/
I am 100% positive I wrote the situation correctly and clearly!!!
Sure

Kissee Mills, MO

#57723 Jul 6, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we have yet another example of a big-mouthed, sitting-behind-the-keyboard clueless gorilla who thinks that violence is the way to settle disputes.
Hitler would have welcomed you into the Nazi Party.
And your response is that of a typical yellow bellied coward DUMBASSocrat! LMAO

Since: Feb 11

Columbia, MO

#57724 Jul 6, 2012
But instead of being a tax increase, Obamacare will provide millions of families with large tax credits to make health care more affordable. Only about 1 percent of Americans who could afford health care but donít buy coverage would have to pay the tax, and the penalty would only be an average of $600.

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2012/07/05/51...

In pictures so that the reading challenged can understand.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#57725 Jul 6, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
I am 100% positive I wrote the situation correctly and clearly!!!
1. It was a theoretical question
2. You may have written the situation correctly,
even given that it was a theoretical question
3. Your answer was incorrect.
4. I do not really appreciate being insulted,
so buzz off, annoying fly!

If you had anything of value to say, you already had plenty of opportunity to say it! Thus, I conclude that you are devoid of thought and basically clueless.

Typical propaganda-spewing clueless conservative.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#57726 Jul 6, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
And your response is that of a typical yellow bellied coward DUMBASSocrat! LMAO
The insane often laugh maniacally. I would call your attempts at insults to be those of a third-grader, but I wouldn't want to insult third-graders.
Sure

Branson, MO

#57727 Jul 6, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
1. It was a theoretical question
2. You may have written the situation correctly,
even given that it was a theoretical question
3. Your answer was incorrect.
4. I do not really appreciate being insulted,
so buzz off, annoying fly!
If you had anything of value to say, you already had plenty of opportunity to say it! Thus, I conclude that you are devoid of thought and basically clueless.
Typical propaganda-spewing clueless conservative.
I know you don't appreciate being insulted, but I will still continue to do so because you are a DUMBASSocrat! I enjoy getting you all riled up; seeing your blood pressure rise; seeing you $HIT all over yourself and have to change your attends; seeing you have a MELTDOWN! LMAO

And being called a conservative is a compliment, so thank you, Dawg. I would MUCH rather be called a conservative as a loser coward DUMBASSocrat like you! LMAO

Furthermore, you have YET to post anything informative, but please don't stop posting on here. Once you stop, then we know we don't OWN you anymore. As long as you continue to post, WE OWN YOUR little BIOTCHASS!!! LMAO
Sure

Branson, MO

#57728 Jul 6, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
The insane often laugh maniacally. I would call your attempts at insults to be those of a third-grader, but I wouldn't want to insult third-graders.
However, my insults to you are QUITE accurate, you coward DUMBASSocrat! LMAO
Juan Valdez

Sparta, MO

#57729 Jul 6, 2012
1st-MuslimPrez Dictator wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL liberals are ChickenShits. You would not say this to my face for if you did I would Whip Your CommieObozoZombieAss!
Sheeesh! That sure was a stupid inbread zombie thing to say.
White Trash

Denver, CO

#57730 Jul 6, 2012
Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>Sheeesh! That sure was a stupid inbread zombie thing to say.
I'll whoop your gayassboy!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#57731 Jul 6, 2012
1Watt Hermit wrote:
But instead of being a tax increase, Obamacare will provide millions of families with large tax credits to make health care more affordable. Only about 1 percent of Americans who could afford health care but donít buy coverage would have to pay the tax, and the penalty would only be an average of $600.
http://thinkprogress.org/health/2012/07/05/51...
In pictures so that the reading challenged can understand.
I am sure that many will appreciate the pictures, but remember:

You can lead a conservative to Truth, but you cannot make him Think.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#57732 Jul 6, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text> ... And being called a conservative is a compliment, so thank you, Dawg. I would MUCH rather be called a conservative as a loser coward DUMBASSocrat like you! LMAO ...
Since the extremist right-wing radicals took over the Republican Party and pushed the "conservatives" into a tiny corner of the political spectrum, being called a "conservative" is no longer a compliment, as it once was.

I am not a loser. I am not a coward.

There is no such word as DUMBASSocrat, so that insult is meaningless. As always, you show your ignorance.
Sure

Branson, MO

#57733 Jul 6, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure that many will appreciate the pictures, but remember:
You can lead a conservative to Truth, but you cannot make him Think.
You mean....you can show a DUMBASSocrat the truth, but he will ALWAYS be a yellow bellied coward DUMBASSocrat! LMAO

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#57734 Jul 6, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
However, my insults to you are QUITE accurate, you coward DUMBASSocrat! LMAO
<.giggle!.> Accurate? As I just pointed out above, in your abject ignorance, you seem to think that "DUMBASSocrat" is a word. It isn't! You are illiterate.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#57735 Jul 6, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean....you can show a DUMBASSocrat the truth, but he will ALWAYS be a yellow bellied coward DUMBASSocrat! LMAO
<.giggle once again!.> I enjoy your proving to the entire thread how clueless you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Ray County Prosecutor (Jan '11) Feb 27 BobLoblaw 173
Jacqui Shaw vs. Mexican boners Feb 27 True 3
Ray county lake? Feb 26 tuth 1
briggles ruining spotted pig Feb 26 Peoplesuck 13
Richmond PD Feb 24 Voter 7
I can twurk and light fartz at da same time Feb 24 Carryne Huffinpuffin 1
Drugs or Feb 24 Dumb Leroy 3
Richmond Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:28 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:28AM
Kendall Langford: Latest News, Rumors and Speculation on Free-Agent DT
Bleacher Report 4:32 AM
Chiefs Final Free-Agency Outlook and Predictions
Bleacher Report 6:35 PM
Should NFL Teams Consider Steep Price of Justin Houston Trade?
NBC Sports 2:56 AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip
Bleacher Report10:29 PM
How Should St. Louis Fill Their Biggest Holes?