Comments
51,261 - 51,280 of 97,063 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
cometland

United States

#54433 Jun 2, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>A company can be vicious in taking away jobs, or it has the option, albeit more costly (which is anathema to capitalism), to be compassionate when reducing the ranks.

For example, many corporations have provided counseling, assistance, and even helped their laid-off employees to obtain other employment. Since you seem to be an "absolutist capitalist," I suppose you think that shows weakness on the part of the corporations, since they hold all the cards in the "employment game." Apparently, it would surprise you that the management of a corporation can show empathy and support for their long-term loyal employees, who supported and helped built the corporation.

Don't be sorry for me. Feel sorry for yourself, as you tuck your tail between your legs and go out searching for another means of supporting yourself. Just remember: you brought it all upon yourself and thus you deserve it. Be sure to bow before your corporate masters, but remember: It will not do you any good.

The most egregious of corporate actions is taking away employee pension funds from their laid-off employees. Money which was accumulated by the corporation specifically to provide a means of support after the retirement of those employees.

You can thank your "benevolent leader," Ronald Reagan, who allowed that capitalist money-making ploy to happen during his term of office.

Romney says, "I like being able to fire people," and also says that he is "not concerned about the very poor."

That attitude represents a continuation of his bullying tactics which he exhibited as a high school student. Vote Romney! Be oppressed! Enjoy!
I agree with much of what you wrote. I respect companies that are reverent and humble when it comes to transitioning employees out of the workplace when necessary. Where we part ways is that I don't believe it is the responsibility of government or regulators to punish companies that don't give me the warm fuzzies with respect to their business practices.

Your other point about bowing to my corporate master? Explain to me who is the slave? Is it I, who recognizes that the employee / employer partnership is predatory for both parties, and that both sides wish to squeeze the most out of the other? Is it I, who is responsible for my own decisions and abilities and thus, my value in the workplace? Nope. I'm free to move on and so are they. Maybe it's you, who apparently seeks a benevolent corporation that will guarantee your place in the workforce, the security of a comfortable retirement, and a pat on the head for being just good enough.
Sounds like one of us is more beholden to the evil, rotten, dirty, corporation than the other.

Most men do not desire freedom, only a just master.
BrainDead Liberals

Sparta, MO

#54434 Jun 2, 2012
This is hard to believe! Maybe true about Bilberberg, maybe not? We do live in a SICK world where what's right is wrong and what's wrong is right!

ALEX JONES BELIEVES BILDERBERG ATTENDEES SHIP IN GOLD-COVERED ROASTED BABIES TO EAT

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/alex-jones-be...

In the Old Testament Isaiah prophesied of a time when standards and behavioral attitudes would be reversed, and Jesus said in the end-times many people would be deceived:-

Isa 5:20 KJV Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Mat 24:1-5, 13-14 KJV [v. 1] And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.[v. 2] And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.[v. 3] And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?[v. 4] And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.[v. 5] For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.[v. 13] But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.[v. 14] And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Where_in_the_bible_...

“Emil StaaarBuck Goes 2 Kennett”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#54435 Jun 2, 2012
BrainDead Liberals wrote:
This is hard to believe! Maybe true about Bilberberg, maybe not? We do live in a SICK world where what's right is wrong and what's wrong is right!
ALEX JONES BELIEVES BILDERBERG ATTENDEES SHIP IN GOLD-COVERED ROASTED BABIES TO EAT
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/alex-jones-be...
In the Old Testament Isaiah prophesied of a time when standards and behavioral attitudes would be reversed, and Jesus said in the end-times many people would be deceived:-
Isa 5:20 KJV Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Mat 24:1-5, 13-14 KJV [v. 1] And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.[v. 2] And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.[v. 3] And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?[v. 4] And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.[v. 5] For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.[v. 13] But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.[v. 14] And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Where_in_the_bible_...
Ya********KNOW********whut+ya_ can_DO?********Satan"???

YOU are THE "Satan"..."Get thee behind us"... We wish to NOT 'deal with' satan and/or satans followers that disguise theirselves as being Christians!

Ya DO 'know' what all of you CAN 'do', right?????

G
P
U
A
R
!!!
cometland

United States

#54436 Jun 2, 2012
Ruth Chambers holt wrote:
<quoted text>Ya********KNOW******** whut+ya_can_DO?********Satan "???

YOU are THE "Satan"..."Get thee behind us"... We wish to NOT 'deal with' satan and/or satans followers that disguise theirselves as being Christians!

Ya DO 'know' what all of you CAN 'do', right?????

G
P
U
A
R
!!!
My head hurts from reading this....

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

#54437 Jun 2, 2012
HUSSEIN wrote:
Yellow Dawg ...{edited to remove vulgarity and insults}
"austin," I done told you, boy -- do not confuse idiocy with intelligence.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

#54438 Jun 2, 2012
I OWN DANfromSMIFVILLE wrote:
<quoted text> ... It doesn't matter what screen name you use Dawg it's always fun making you dance like a bitch and watching your ensuing meltdowns.
ROFL! You are the one dancing to our tune, Pinocchio! Now get back into your wooden box. Your nose is growing again, and it is mildly embarrassing to us cultured people.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

#54440 Jun 2, 2012
cometland wrote:
I don't get in here much....what's the big deal with this Dan fellow?
There has been a nitwit on here for the last five years that gets into arguments with people. He is very sensitive, gets upset easily, isn't very smart and has emotional and psychological issues. You can guess that someone like that would set themselves up as a target for any reasonable person. Liberal, moderate, conservative it doesn't matter, sooner or later he ends up getting his ass kicked. That is when he freaks out and starts stalking you.

He started off with a registered name, attacking anybody that didn't agree with him. Then he added using proxy servers to make it seem like there were others that agreed with him. He is a puzzy and can't stand alone. One of his first registered names was DanInBranson until someone chased him off. He apparently has had several other registered names since then. I ran into him on here when he called himself Conservative Revolution. He likes to post from multiple devices too. It makes it seem like there are more people posting. He has cloned at least a dozen users on here by registering names similar to theres and trying to pass himself off as them.

Anyway, this guy is not the sharpest tool in the chest, and is pretty mouthy with his personal information. Several times in his Conservative Revolution phase, he bragged about how he was going to stop using registered names and GO FULL TROLL with unregistered names to irritate people on here. He is on here constantly. He addresses everyone that posts here, regardless of what they post, whether it is directed to him, or if a post even warrants a response. He welcomes people to this thread as if it was his personal space. Talk about a loser. This Topix thread is his life.

I think about 6 or 8 months ago, maybe longer, he was posting his usual passive aggressive mix of I am great and you are not, when he dumped a bunch of personal information about where he went to high school and when he graduated. I happened to be posting that day, but I didn't take note of it. However, it rang a bell for someone, because they posted links to some DanInBranson posts where he was talking about graduating from the same school and year and gave his name and some other personal information like his ex wife's name.

Since then, several of us will bring that post up. At first he ignored it, but then he began claiming it wasn't his post. Well you can see the dilemma for him there. Someone besides him would have already had to have his personal info and be able to post from the same location he was posting from in order to fake such a post. His claims are circular thinking.

He must have pissed one or more smart people off because some post followed with links to his county property records that show he lives in Smithville, MO now, but has a home in Kissee Mills near Branson. There were links that included posts Dan made as DanInBranson talking about his house in Kissee Mills and how wonderful the Branson area is.

Every once in a while a new post is made regarding Dan, which is his real name. Recently, he made a comment about having an uncle who is a retired general from the Army. Thanks to his brilliance, he made those claims under several of his registered names too. It turns out it is true. So one of the last posts was links to these comments plus links to the general, who happens to have the same last name. There have been other of these posts and probably some I have missed, but you can see what kind of rocket scientist we are dealing with. Its all on here, you just have to look for it.

This SHIT FOR BRAINS, still pretends he isn't Dan. Even now. But those of us who follow this thread know who he is and LAUGH OUR ASSES OFF watching him try to squirm out of that little truth.

You can recognize him by his style. He can't hide it no matter how he tries.

I don't care what your politics are, everyone can see he is a LOSER!

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

#54441 Jun 2, 2012
cometland wrote:
I don't get in here much....what's the big deal with this Dan fellow?
I see that he has responded to your post before I have. Notice the use of "We" in his response as if he is the head of this thread. See what I mean about how this thread is his life.

I originally posted without registering, but after a while, I decided to register and use this name to piss him off. You can see by the name he is using now that it did. You can tell who has beaten him in arguments on here by how abuses them in his posts and uses defaming versions of their names as his posting name. He is so predicatable and stupid that he has become the JOKE of this thread.

His latest BS is that me and Yellow Dawg, a poster from St. Louis and a guy named Chilli J are all the same person. You can see by his lack of consistency that it is just another made up story to try to shake off, marginalize those he can't defeat.

Once it was clear that he really was all these other posters and that his real ID was legit, it is hilarious. He just keeps on pretending. You have to wonder what the hell is wrong with somebody like that. He knows we know. Even he can't be that STUPID. But he goes on with this charade. Now that is funny that is.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

#54442 Jun 2, 2012
cometland wrote:
<quoted text>
My head hurts from reading this....
It doesn't hurt from reading the post she was resonding too?

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

#54443 Jun 2, 2012
cometland wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with much of what you wrote. I respect companies that are reverent and humble when it comes to transitioning employees out of the workplace when necessary. Where we part ways is that I don't believe it is the responsibility of government or regulators to punish companies that don't give me the warm fuzzies with respect to their business practices.
Your other point about bowing to my corporate master? Explain to me who is the slave? Is it I, who recognizes that the employee / employer partnership is predatory for both parties, and that both sides wish to squeeze the most out of the other? Is it I, who is responsible for my own decisions and abilities and thus, my value in the workplace? Nope. I'm free to move on and so are they. Maybe it's you, who apparently seeks a benevolent corporation that will guarantee your place in the workforce, the security of a comfortable retirement, and a pat on the head for being just good enough.
Sounds like one of us is more beholden to the evil, rotten, dirty, corporation than the other.
Most men do not desire freedom, only a just master.
Whoooooeeeeee! Interesting thoughts!

1. Corporations being fair to their employees is not only morally correct, but is also good business. A good employee is a corporate asset. Training costs for new employees can be very expensive, not counting the loss of productivity of breaking in a new employee.(I am talking about corporations at levels higher than galley slaves. But even galley-ships should value a good employee.)

2. You admit that, to you, the "almighty dollar" is of more value than fairness and human consideration. Once a business professor told my class that the most important things in the world cannot be measured. That is also true of morality -- the doing of what is right, not just doing what brings in another penny into the corporate treasury. Capitalism is amoral, which is arguably a good thing. But great civilizations do not rise out of amorality. Great civilizations rise out of a sense of common good, and that fostering for all its citizens.

3. Generally speaking, I do not think that "government" should intrude into corporate business practices. UNLESS the corporation is taking some unfair advantage, INCLUDING morally-reprehensible practices. If Ronald Reagan had stayed a real Democrat, instead of defecting to the business-oriented Republican Party, he would not have allowed corporations to essentially steal designated employee retirement funds from their workers.

4. You state above, "Explain to me who is the slave? Is it I, who recognizes that the employee / employer partnership is predatory for both parties, and that both sides wish to squeeze the most out of the other?"

I can assure you that, were I to know that you have that attitude, I would definitely NOT hire you for any position in any organization for which I was responsible. Clearly, you would sell your soul, and corporate trade secrets, to the highest bidder.

5. You state, "Maybe it's you, who apparently seeks a benevolent corporation that will guarantee your place in the workforce, the security of a comfortable retirement, and a pat on the head for being just good enough."

I would not go quite that far, but if you force me to fall on one side of the fence -- Yes! I would seek a benevolent corporation, which would do its best to guarantee my place within their workforce. At 24 years of age, you are probably not worried about always having a means of supporting yourself. I will assert that, one of these days, you will.

6. You say, "Sounds like one of us is more beholden to the evil, rotten, dirty, corporation than the other." Yes. It is you.

7. You state, "Most men do not desire freedom, only a just master." May I suggest that you quickly leave this democracy, and seek citizenship within a monarchy?

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

#54444 Jun 2, 2012
BrainDead Liberals wrote:
... In the Old Testament Isaiah prophesied of a time when standards and behavioral attitudes would be reversed, and Jesus said in the end-times many people would be deceived:-
Isa 5:20 KJV Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!...
"Braindead," in his book "1984" George Orwell introduced the words "doublethink" and "newspeak." More recently, those two words have been combined into "doublespeak," which is a good description of many statements being made today.

Were you to seek examples, just listen to current Neo-CON rhetoric. Or to some of Ronald Reagan's statements. Reagan was awarded the "Doublespeak Award" in 1980 (appropriately close enough to the year "1984.")

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doublespeak_Awar...

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

#54445 Jun 2, 2012
cometland wrote:
<quoted text>
My head hurts from reading this....
Often, the truth does that.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#54446 Jun 2, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough. Romney does not agree with your religion either, and does not think that you will go to Heaven.
Reminds me of your favorite country: Israel. Less than 1% of Israel is Christian, and YOUR particular denomination is not even officially recognized by Israel. Looks like they have YOUR number!
Which brings up an even MORE interesting fact: Less than 50% of Americans are Christian! Looks like this "Christian nation" now ISN'T!
How do you know what Romney thinks? I guess you looked into your crystal ball for all the info you provide. HA! You don't know what my denomination is and you don't know how many Christians are in Israel. The doctrine of the church is what is important, not the denomination. God only asks that we believe in Him! If you would study the Bible you would understand about Israel, but you choose not to do that. You better hope and pray that this nation, which is based on christian principles, stays that way. The bad thing is..........more and more people are thinking like you do and God doesn't like it. I just hope we have enough people praying for this country that keeps us from sinking. Things are shaping up for the Rapture, Dawg, and you are too ignorant of the facts of the Bible to understand what that means. One World Government, One World Religion..........it's coming! The Christians won't have to go thru all the terrible things that are going to happen......believe it or not, it's going to happen.
How many times have I warned you and you keep making fun!

CHEERS!
The real USA First

Chesterfield, MO

#54449 Jun 2, 2012
I OWN DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>
What a great self description there (not)Dan(FAG)(who isn't)FromSmithville. Now that you recognize all this about yourself the next step is to get some help.
You talk about others making windy long meltdown posts, you just had full blown meltdown. I had to edit some out. You're really throwing a CRYBABY temper tantrum to day.
Speaking of full blown I see you manage not to get arrested working the I-70 rest areas last night. Good luck tonight!
ROFLMAO!!!!
DANielle ...your Eva Gabore Glamore Wig is stuck on alittle too tight...well... that's the only thing tight about you!!!!

Again SHITville gets OWNED!!!!

Get a Job , then get a Life...Bitch!

Bada-BAIN!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#54450 Jun 2, 2012
BrainDead Liberals wrote:
This is hard to believe! Maybe true about Bilberberg, maybe not? We do live in a SICK world where what's right is wrong and what's wrong is right!
ALEX JONES BELIEVES BILDERBERG ATTENDEES SHIP IN GOLD-COVERED ROASTED BABIES TO EAT
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/alex-jones-be...
In the Old Testament Isaiah prophesied of a time when standards and behavioral attitudes would be reversed, and Jesus said in the end-times many people would be deceived:-
Isa 5:20 KJV Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Mat 24:1-5, 13-14 KJV [v. 1] And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.[v. 2] And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.[v. 3] And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?[v. 4] And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.[v. 5] For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.[v. 13] But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.[v. 14] And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Where_in_the_bible_...
Finally, somebody that understand what is happening! I appreciate your post! What people don't seem to understand is that the Bible has everything to do with what is happening and it just frustrates me that people do not want to listen or try to understand this.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#54452 Jun 2, 2012
Ruth Chambers holt wrote:
<quoted text>Ya********KNOW******** whut+ya_can_DO?********Satan "???
YOU are THE "Satan"..."Get thee behind us"... We wish to NOT 'deal with' satan and/or satans followers that disguise theirselves as being Christians!
Ya DO 'know' what all of you CAN 'do', right?????
G
P
U
A
R
!!!
What is a Christian, Ruth? You seem to know Satan so well, I would like to know what you think a Christian is! Take your time!
I feel like the other guy that said your post makes his head hurt.

CHEERS!

“Emil StaaarBuck Goes 2 Kennett”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#54453 Jun 2, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
God only asks that we believe in Him!

You better hope and pray that this nation, which is based on christian principles, stays that way. The bad thing is..........more and more people are thinking like you do and God doesn't like it.

I just hope we have enough people praying for this country that keeps us from sinking.
CHEERS!
********MORE********LIES****** **!

#1 SHOW us where GOD asks us to believe in him? I am not talking about your version of what Christs is/(your belief of Jesus THE ONE son of god/therefore Jesus is ALSO god)...Show us the written word of GOD, you cannot show us that because god(s) have only been written up by MANKIND...

#2 You lie when you state that this country was founded on christian principles! We've been through this,(and been through this more than once):

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TC...

This country was founded on "Deists/Rosicrucian Principles" and NOT "Christian Principles".

#3 AGAIN, HOW do YOU know what God does like or does NOT like? It is certain that YOU have neither 'talked with' nor 'listened TO' God in your lifetime, else you would NOT be here presenting yourself as evil incarnate!

#4 It is PRECISLEY your type of "people praying for this country" that has managed to get us into this mess to begin with/start with..., THIS country does NOT need your 'kind' of 'praying'. Can you grasp that idea/hold onto that thought?

"CHEERS" to you too, "Cliff",(from Portland, OR)!...
cometland

United States

#54454 Jun 2, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text

1. Corporations being fair to their employees is not only morally correct, but is good business. A good employee is a corporate asset. Training costs for new employees can be very expensive, not counting the loss of productivity of breaking in a new employee.

2. You admit that, to you, the "almighty dollar" is of more value than fairness and human consideration. Once a business professor told my class that the most important things in the world cannot be measured. That is also true of morality -- the doing of what is right, not just doing what brings in another penny into the corporate treasury. Capitalism is amoral, which is arguably a good thing. But great civilizations do not rise out of amorality. Great civilizations rise out of a sense of common good.

3. Generally speaking, I do not think that goernment should intrude into corporate business practices. UNLESS the corporation is taking some unfair advantage, INCLUDING morally-reprehensible practices. If Ronald Reagan had stayed a real Democrat, instead of defecting to the business-oriented Republican Party, he would not have allowed corporations to essentially steal designated employee retirement funds from their workers.

4. You state above, "Explain to me who is the slave? Is it I, who recognizes that the employee / employer partnership is predatory for both parties, and that both sides wish to squeeze the most out of the other?"

I can assure you that, were I to know that you have that attitude, I would definitely NOT hire you for any position in any organization for which I was responsible. Clearly, you would sell your soul, and corporate trade secrets, to the highest bidder.

5. You state, "Maybe it's you, who apparently seeks a benevolent corporation that will guarantee your place in the workforce, the security of a comfortable retirement, and a pat on the head for being just good enough."

I would not go quite that far, but if you force me to fall on one side of the fence -- Yes! I would seek a benevolent corporation, which would do its best to guarantee my place within their workforce. At 24 years of age, you are probably not worried about always having a means of supporting yourself. I will assert that, one of these days, you will.

6. You say, "Sounds like one of us is more beholden to the evil, rotten, dirty, corporation than the other." Yes. It is you.

7. You state, "Most men do not desire freedom, only a just master." May I suggest that you quickly leave this democracy, and seek citizenship within a monarchy?
1) The workplace is not the place that I seek morality. A company's foremost responsibility is to make a profit for its owners. They did not invest in or start a business for the purpose of supplying you a job, a retirement, or feelings of security. They did it to make money.
2) I don't recall admitting such a thing. I would admit that money trumps fairness within the confines of the workplace. I've never heard an employee say "I love my job. The pay is shitty but they sure are fair". Why is it so hard for you to accept that far and away the primary reason people work is to get money, and the sole reason for the company's existence is to make money.
3) Not sure what you're referring to, but I find it curious that Reagan is the only one responsible for this travesty.
4) Quite a leap you made there. My awareness that myself and my employer are motivated by an element of greed leads you to believe that I would sell my soul and company secrets? Sorry, but I want greedy employees. I'll fill my ranks with those who are always in search of more. I will gladly give them their "more" in exchange for more from them. I will let someone else satisfy those that are in search of a place to safely hang their hat.
cometland

United States

#54455 Jun 2, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Whoooooeeeeee! Interesting thoughts!

1. Corporations being fair to their employees is not only morally correct, but is also good business. A good employee is a corporate asset. Training costs for new employees can be very expensive, not counting the loss of productivity of breaking in a new employee.(I am talking about corporations at levels higher than galley slaves. But even galley-ships should value a good employee.)

2. You admit that, to you, the "almighty dollar" is of more value than fairness and human consideration. Once a business professor told my class that the most important things in the world cannot be measured. That is also true of morality -- the doing of what is right, not just doing what brings in another penny into the corporate treasury. Capitalism is amoral, which is arguably a good thing. But great civilizations do not rise out of amorality. Great civilizations rise out of a sense of common good, and that fostering for all its citizens.

3. Generally speaking, I do not think that "government" should intrude into corporate business practices. UNLESS the corporation is taking some unfair advantage, INCLUDING morally-reprehensible practices. If Ronald Reagan had stayed a real Democrat, instead of defecting to the business-oriented Republican Party, he would not have allowed corporations to essentially steal designated employee retirement funds from their workers.

4. You state above, "Explain to me who is the slave? Is it I, who recognizes that the employee / employer partnership is predatory for both parties, and that both sides wish to squeeze the most out of the other?"

I can assure you that, were I to know that you have that attitude, I would definitely NOT hire you for any position in any organization for which I was responsible. Clearly, you would sell your soul, and corporate trade secrets, to the highest bidder.

5. You state, "Maybe it's you, who apparently seeks a benevolent corporation that will guarantee your place in the workforce, the security of a comfortable retirement, and a pat on the head for being just good enough."

I would not go quite that far, but if you force me to fall on one side of the fence -- Yes! I would seek a benevolent corporation, which would do its best to guarantee my place within their workforce. At 24 years of age, you are probably not worried about always having a means of supporting yourself. I will assert that, one of these days, you will.

6. You say, "Sounds like one of us is more beholden to the evil, rotten, dirty, corporation than the other." Yes. It is you.

7. You state, "Most men do not desire freedom, only a just master." May I suggest that you quickly leave this democracy, and seek citizenship within a monarchy?
Cont.
5) You went 6 years the wrong direction. I have been married 17 years, have a 16 yr old daughter, and have worked my way up through my company for 15 yrs. You confuse my opinions to mean that I live a carefree life without fear or want.
6) Doesn't make sense. No response needed.
7) You fail at reading comprehension. What I stated means the opposite of what you inferred. I seek freedom. You are fine with a just master. How did you mix this up?

This is not a democracy. You know better than that.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

#54456 Jun 2, 2012
I OWN DANfromSMIFVILLE wrote:
<quoted text>
We use to have a user on here went by the name DanInBranson. Well (not)Dan(not)FromSmithville got his ass kicked so bad by him 3 years ago he now thinks every one is Dan. He use to clone DanInBranson's screen name and stalk him to every thread he posted on. At the end of 2010 DanInBranson moved on and (not)Dan(not)FromSmithville started thinking every unregistered user is him. My posting location use to show Smithville before I switched providers and he is certain I am Dan and that is where his screen name comes from that he made at the start of 2011. He refuses to come to Smithville and meet me in the safety of the police station so I can show him my I.D. and prove I am not. But in all honesty I have much mroe fun making him go into the meltdowns like you see from last night.
He claims some post he found is mine that he used to "track down" Dan's real name and find out a bunch of personal info about him which he uses to "insult me" me such as making sexual remarks about Dan's kids. He does it over and over and can't seem to figure out that since I am not who he thinks I am I could care less what he says about this person. Don't know him, don't care.
What it boils down to is he is a very sick, deranged, and mentally disturbed individual to have invested this much of his time and life to obsessing about someone on an outdated and meaningless forum just because someone said something that he didn't like and made him cry. Just watch how he flips out and throws a temper tantrum when he reads this. Keep in mind everything he spews is all stuff that people have already said about him.
Oh, he will also accuse you of being Dan since sometimes (when I am using my phone to post) my location will show Chicago.
Boy you sure can spin a story. Funny how you know so much information about Dan. ROFL!!!

For anyone else reading this, I recommend reading my recent posts for a more accurate and revealing account of things. As you will read in those posts, I never made any claims about finding any information about anyone. I said, that someone else did and others on here including myself checked it out and took advantage of the real Dan's REAL STUPIDITY.

I actually wasn't posting on here when Dan was DanInBranson, but I do remember that this claim has come up before and if I can find the post, I will repost it. He made some statements in there about having sex with chickens. I am not making that up.

The Real Dan is a nut case and the funniest thing on Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 6 min Colbert 1,827
Lexington Cheerleaders 1 hr Shawna 34
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 18 hr stupid bills for ... 6,930
Primary election results for judge 22 hr Homeless 11
Ms. Jobe Thu Unimportant 6
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Thu neveratfault 223
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... Wed i kno 327
•••

Flood Warning for Ray County was issued at August 29 at 9:44AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Richmond Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Richmond News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richmond
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••