Lesbian couple told to leave Richmond park

Jul 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WDRB-TV Louisville

A lesbian couple and a photographer say they were asked to leave a park in Richmond after the couple kissed.

Comments
281 - 285 of 285 Comments Last updated Aug 15, 2012
First Prev
of 15
Next Last
How stupid

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Marcia_Marcia_Marcia wrote:
<quoted text>
“America will pay the ultimate price for acceptance of gay rights God’s Word the Bible says” That quote sounds like Westboro Baptist Church retoric.
Genesis 19:5 Sodom and Gomorrah is always referenced when it comes to homosexuality and technically Sodom is where the supposed abomination took place and the angels never went to Gomorrah. And since they did not go to Gomorrah it should have not been destroyed but instead Gomorrah was destroyed because of what Sodom did. The meaning behind Sodom and Gomorrah varies depending on who you ask has 2 “interpretations” of “know them”(KJV)
1 Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed because homosexual acts and the men wanting to have sex with them (NIV)
2 Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed because back then you had to take in a guest when they came to your house. Sodom and Gomorrah had wealth and did not want strangers to find out because people would come and try to take it from them. And when they said know them they wanted to know who was staying in the house as guest and humiliate them by having sex or threatening them so they would leave and not come back or tell anyone of wealth they had.
And when the 1st “interpretation” is always mentioned why is the next few verses always skipped ? Genesis 19:7-8 and said, "No, my friends. Don't do this wicked thing. Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them.*I don’t understand that is left out because clearly that would be setting his daughters up to be raped (how is that better?) and then later Genesis 19:31-38 Lots’ Daughters get him drunk to get pregnant?
So in that realm of thinking
Homosexuality – Bad
Offering Daughters to be raped – Ok
Getting Father Drunk and have sex with him to have his child –Ok
When the Bible spoke of homosexuality being an abomination is when the acts are rape/prostitution/pedophilia there is no mention of consensual monogamous relationship
Father not realizing he is having sex with his daughters – common mistake (except only 3 lived in the cave)
I guess your explanation should open everybody's eyes and bring instantaneous insight to all of us? ROFL!!!

Were you going somewhere with that drivel or what?
How stupid

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

It seems that "Me, myself.." must've struck a cord in you. You answered this person a few days ago. They never responded. You couldn't handle that and come back for more?

Did all of that, somehow, make you feel better?

Here's a suggestion, go to Facebook and look up "Chick-fil-a". You'll fit in with the other 'mentally challenged' gays, over there.
empathy

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Marcia_Marcia_Marcia wrote:
<quoted text>“America will pay the ultimate price for acceptance of gay rights God’s Word the Bible says” That quote sounds like Westboro Baptist Church retoric.

Genesis 19:5 Sodom and Gomorrah is always referenced when it comes to homosexuality and technically Sodom is where the supposed abomination took place and the angels never went to Gomorrah. And since they did not go to Gomorrah it should have not been destroyed but instead Gomorrah was destroyed because of what Sodom did. The meaning behind Sodom and Gomorrah varies depending on who you ask has 2 “interpretations” of “know them”(KJV)
1 Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed because homosexual acts and the men wanting to have sex with them (NIV)
2 Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed because back then you had to take in a guest when they came to your house. Sodom and Gomorrah had wealth and did not want strangers to find out because people would come and try to take it from them. And when they said know them they wanted to know who was staying in the house as guest and humiliate them by having sex or threatening them so they would leave and not come back or tell anyone of wealth they had.
And when the 1st “interpretation” is always mentioned why is the next few verses always skipped ? Genesis 19:7-8 and said, "No, my friends. Don't do this wicked thing. Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them.*I don’t understand that is left out because clearly that would be setting his daughters up to be raped (how is that better?) and then later Genesis 19:31-38 Lots’ Daughters get him drunk to get pregnant?
So in that realm of thinking
Homosexuality – Bad
Offering Daughters to be raped – Ok
Getting Father Drunk and have sex with him to have his child –Ok
When the Bible spoke of homosexuality being an abomination is when the acts are rape/prostitution/pedophilia there is no mention of consensual monogamous relationship
Father not realizing he is having sex with his daughters – common mistake (except only 3 lived in the cave)
Perfect response!
taz

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Don't Just The Richmond Park Leave Richmond, take your sick, perverted sin with you. I am sick of hearing how the gay-wads are loving people, their bringing condemnation on our country because of the sickness of sin, if they had love for their fellow man they would not be parading across this once great country for the sickness of homosexuality. They are selfish, self centered sinners, bringing destruction to this once great nation, along with the abortion rights that the women thought they had to have to right to do abort God's Children. Time will pass we ALL will pay!!!! For allowing such Blatant sin to go, abortion & homosexuality.

Since: Dec 10

louisville, ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Brimstone and fire from the pulpit...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Richmond Forum right now

Search the Richmond Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 min Anne52 81,567
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Teabag This 147,376
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 21 min Racier 7,173
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr El Hijo de curiosidad 129,058
free school supplies 1 hr Running with the fools 9
weigh better-mt. vernon weight loss 2 hr wondering 1
Tracey and Anil (Jun '13) 2 hr Know 13
To All Of Those That Like To Critize Me 3 hr Ed is smarter than me 98
the Detroit dudes Thu OldDays 41
•••
•••
•••
•••

Richmond Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000