looking for doctor to prescribe Adapex

Posted in the Richmond Forum

wondering

United States

#1 Feb 27, 2011
Does anyone know which doctor that will prescribe Adapex? Any local?
Jessie

Lexington, KY

#2 Feb 27, 2011
Dr Cornelious in mount vernon prescribes it.Thats where I get mine from and Im pretty sure she is accepting new patients.
Yikes

Richmond, KY

#3 Feb 27, 2011
Isn't that junk habit-forming? Always skeers me, don't like taking anything I might get hooked on!
Jessie

Lexington, KY

#4 Feb 27, 2011
Its not habit forming if you dont abuse it. Alot of people abuse it and have a hard time coming off of it.
big mama

Ashland, KY

#5 Feb 27, 2011
been plenty news lately of dr's giving ya whatever ya want. jest read the papers er turn the tv on & call one of them.
winchester

Richmond, KY

#6 Feb 27, 2011
kentucky bariatic and pain managment I will post number asap, its not habit forming if you do it right I have been on since 2009 but then 2010 I got pregnate and had to stop cold no sysmptoms just got hungry again something that this meds take away... but its great. and its not that much I get 60 a month and the shots its 230 with out shots its 160... anyway good luck
wondering

Richmond, KY

#7 Feb 27, 2011
i will check into that, thank you... and also, is that price with or without insurance. im currently uninsured, and need to find a doctor that doesnt charge like crazy.
weight help

United States

#9 Feb 28, 2011
There is a clinic in Mt Vernon. Visit is $60 and the pharmacy down the street charges $15 for 30 pills.
wondering

United States

#10 Feb 28, 2011
Does anyone know if white house clinic in richmond prescribes it?
NO way

Richmond, KY

#11 Feb 28, 2011
White House Clinic does if you are extremely over weight but only for a short time. Dr pittman office will write for it.
fatty

Richmond, KY

#13 Feb 28, 2011
Have any of you lost weight on them? How much weight was lost and how long did it take to lose?
Well

Elgin, TX

#14 Feb 28, 2011
I have been taking it for 3 months and I've lost 60 pnds. I also walk about 3-4 miles a day though and eat healthy. It does give you energy and doesn't make you as hungry but I have noticed now that since I have been running and eating better I don't really even need the pills and I skip them a lot now. Not hard at all to stop taking them.
big momma

Prestonsburg, KY

#15 Mar 1, 2011
i have been taking them for a few months now and i just had a baby a year ago. i had a c section. they say its hard to loose weight after a c section. but so far i have lost 23 puunds. after i had her i weighed 210. i have never been that big in my life. i weigh 187 now. im still workn on loosing the weight. im glad i get adipex because it surpressed the appitite to eat. i go to my family dr and get them. my medical card pays for the visit but not for my medacine. i only have a 2 doller co pay. but in mt. vernon drug its $12.12 to fill them. at m&m drug its 20.00. but i live in richmond and it would be cheaper for me to go to m&m instead of puttin 10.00 in gas plus the 12 to fill the meds in mt. vernon. but if u live in mt. vernon it would be cheeper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 12 min 3 Days Til HoHoHo... 30,113
Word Association (Jul '10) 17 min Jennifer Renee 19,980
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 19 min Jennifer Renee 18,135
snitchs 20 min josey 13
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min dollarsbill 131,949
britley diaz 31 min britley wagers 99
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... 1 hr translation 1,569
Richmond Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Richmond News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richmond

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:03 am PST

NBC Sports 1:03AM
Romo, Cowboys are in after 42-7 rout of Colts - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Monday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Broncos vs. Bengals
Bleacher Report 4:46 AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Preview, Prediction for Bengals vs. Broncos
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
NFL Power Rankings Week 17: Predicting Post-Monday Night Football Standings