United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Same old literate crass-humored troll, same idiots feeding it...

Just a different fake-ass personae.

Haven't visited Topix since the Winter. Sad to see its least authentic poster return.

Don't feed it.
Joel Blackwell

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Yes, you got me.

Captain Fitness, Captain America, Ed Anger, Bob, Joe, Lil Joe, Hoss, Adam, Pa, Commander Odama, are all characters that I just make up to say whatever the hell I want.

Now, what are you going to do about it?

That's what I thought....nothing.
Observer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

Just what I have done: Advise others - in vain in most cases, but perhaps actually sparing a few the wasted irritation and keystrokes - not to bite when you post your inflammatory tirades just to get a rise.

For you and your ilk are perhaps the most classic sort of forum troll, deriving your entertainment from provoking others' sensitivities. That many aren't bright enough to catch on is a shame: For them, as they waste their own time responding to you, and for you, as it precludes you from pursuing a less pathetic and more worthwhile hobby.

This concludes the time I have to waste on you. Fear not: Those that do not grasp the troll concept or have yet to recognize you as one will no doubt continue to dance for you. I feel sorry for both parties.
biotch please

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

Joel Blackwell wrote:
Yes, you got me.

Captain Fitness, Captain America, Ed Anger, Bob, Joe, Lil Joe, Hoss, Adam, Pa, Commander Odama, are all characters that I just make up to say whatever the hell I want.

you forgot Captain Obvious!
Joel Blackwell

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

I can't believe that someone posted my real name.

That should be illegal.

If my tires get cut or anything happens to my property, I will take you all to court.
Harold

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Joel Blackwell wrote:
Yes, you got me.
Impostor
BlackwellLivesin theGhetto

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Observer wrote:
Don't feed it.
The way you just did by paying homage with his very own thread?
Harold

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Observer wrote:
Those that do not grasp the troll concept or have yet to recognize you as one will no doubt continue to dance for you. I feel sorry for both parties.
And those who DO will still get bent out of shape and create threads in which to argue with him.
My condolences.
Geekology

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

A troll, as applied to web forums (like this) or chatrooms, is someone that posts intentionally controversial or adversarial content just to get a rise out of folks.

The derivative, "to troll," refers to a form of fishing where by a troller casts bait and drags it along behind a boat, catching whatever is attracted in passing; the metaphorical application in this case being: The offensive remarks are the bait, and the offended forum-goers are the biting fish.

Trolls derive humor, pleasure, and a sense of purpose from their actions. To be able to illicit a response to their ill words can create the personal illusion that they somehow matter, that they can effect a response in a world that they otherwise feel unable to connect with or impact in a real, meaningful way.

Trolling is the act of a socially inept, conversationally dysfunctional person lacking real communication skills and - more importantly - the ability to carry on an authentic exchange with other human beings. It is a sign of poor character, and should not be encouraged.

Ignoring trolls denies them this pseudo-social placebo and forces them to seek more legitimate, healthy means of human interaction. Thus the phrase "don't feed the trolls" is the most effective prescription for this disorder.
Geekology

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

BlackwellLivesintheGhetto wrote:
<quoted text>
The way you just did by paying homage with his very own thread?
Better that a troll is identified and exposed in a titled, contained thread, so that readers can be equipped recognize and ignore the troll in other threads and by other names, rather than mistake them and their rhetoric as authentic or worthy of reply elsewhere.
Joel Blackwell

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
And those who DO will still get bent out of shape and create threads in which to argue with him.
My condolences.
I still don't get how you guessed my true identity. That sure frosts my behind.

I sure wish I knew who you are, you are soooo wise and soooo smart.

Thanks for playing..

Joel B Blackewell Jr.
Courtney Luv

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Mr. Blackwell?? I thought he passed away a few years ago, I always made his '10 Worst Dressed Celebrities' list.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

57 Users are viewing the Richmond Forum right now

Search the Richmond Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 9 min freelancehobo 16,034
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Yiago 122,910
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 19 min cathouse cowboy 15,103
Word Association (Jul '10) 21 min cathouse cowboy 17,324
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 29 min Donnie B Can Not 922
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 32 min conservative crapola 138,812
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 52 min Jennifer Renee 26,798
•••
•••
•••
•••

Richmond Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••