First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Winchester, KY

#1 Feb 25, 2011
who is shawn noe?Ive heard about him for years,good and bad.Didnt his house just burn? So sad, Does anyone know if he's seeing anyone? I saw him at his dads garage a couple months ago with my dad while getting a part for my car and ill just tell you that part was the last thing on my mind.He could have me any day. does anyone know his number? He's way to hot to be the bad guy criminal he's made out to be.
HELLO

Corbin, KY

#2 Feb 25, 2011
Why would you ask who he is, when you seem to know him and seen him?
jodan

Pontiac, IL

#3 Feb 25, 2011
What a trollop.....
i called

Richmond, KY

#4 Feb 25, 2011
he does have a girlfriend and you seem to be an idiot!!
wow

Ashland, KY

#5 Feb 25, 2011
lol they dont have a clue
curious

Richmond, KY

#6 Feb 25, 2011
who is his girlfriend i thought he was single. thats what he told me
Former Student

Georgetown, KY

#7 Feb 25, 2011
He was dating his ex Allison Barnard, but I think they broke up.
Hmm

Richmond, KY

#8 Feb 26, 2011
It would seem the OP is digging for information after Shawn Noe posted on the R.I.P Dexter Conner thread.
Old friend

Irvine, KY

#9 Oct 5, 2012
What happened to Shawn looked like someone whooped his ass
way too wrong

Winchester, KY

#10 Oct 6, 2012
too-hot--for- tv wrote:
who is shawn noe?Ive heard about him for years,good and bad.Didnt his house just burn? So sad, Does anyone know if he's seeing anyone? I saw him at his dads garage a couple months ago with my dad while getting a part for my car and ill just tell you that part was the last thing on my mind.He could have me any day. does anyone know his number? He's way to hot to be the bad guy criminal he's made out to be.
That guy's ex wife is dead because he set his house on fire while cooking meth. And hot? The guy is the epitome of hick white trash with his rat like facial features and prison tattoos.
Shawn noe

United States

#11 Oct 17, 2012
Listen here you waste of human flesh, my wife is dead because of an accident on the stove with food and I was in bed with a broke back... No one knows for sure what happen that night but me,her and god... It was investigated by meth police because of slander like yours. If it had meth cooked there they would know and I'd be charged my daughter lived in that house you piece of shit. I don't talk shit... So if you are a man tell me your name so I can pay you a visit and educate you on how to beat the fuck out of someone, with my prison tats, stop hating god because you're not me whore. Maybe you'll be half as cool as me in your next life. Be a man and put your name on here so you can see this face soon
Damnnnnnn

United States

#12 Nov 23, 2012
you aint helping yourself by having cayanne live with you she is a methhead and pillwhore too. everyone knows it to very bad rep in richmond among other places few people looking for her too that she ripped off its here on topix also just look her name up
wandering

Duluth, GA

#13 Nov 23, 2012
I don't knoe him?
Perk

United States

#14 Nov 23, 2012
Damnnnnnn wrote:
you aint helping yourself by having cayanne live with you she is a methhead and pillwhore too. everyone knows it to very bad rep in richmond among other places few people looking for her too that she ripped off its here on topix also just look her name up
Go on Cayanne get your works out an slamm a few more perk 30s in your vien. stupid OCD addict. cant believe she accutually wrote that on her twitter as her header to. what a stupid little meth head and please tell here to stop asking people for batteries online to make her meth, she sure does right there on twitter
Perk

United States

#15 Nov 23, 2012
too-hot--for- tv wrote:
who is shawn noe?Ive heard about him for years,good and bad.Didnt his house just burn? So sad, Does anyone know if he's seeing anyone? I saw him at his dads garage a couple months ago with my dad while getting a part for my car and ill just tell you that part was the last thing on my mind.He could have me any day. does anyone know his number? He's way to hot to be the bad guy criminal he's made out to be.
That scanky meth head cayanne reams is with him
left out

United States

#16 Nov 23, 2012
Shawn noe wrote:
Listen here you waste of human flesh, my wife is dead because of an accident on the stove with food and I was in bed with a broke back... No one knows for sure what happen that night but me,her and god... It was investigated by meth police because of slander like yours. If it had meth cooked there they would know and I'd be charged my daughter lived in that house you piece of shit. I don't talk shit... So if you are a man tell me your name so I can pay you a visit and educate you on how to beat the fuck out of someone, with my prison tats, stop hating god because you're not me whore. Maybe you'll be half as cool as me in your next life. Be a man and put your name on here so you can see this face soon
right shawn like your the only one that says what happened is the way it is. police have a different version of that episode
left out

United States

#17 Nov 23, 2012
curious wrote:
who is his girlfriend i thought he was single. thats what he told me
cuntanne reams is his latest hoe
Fuur

United States

#18 Nov 23, 2012
way too wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
That guy's ex wife is dead because he set his house on fire while cooking meth. And hot? The guy is the epitome of hick white trash with his rat like facial features and prison tattoos.
just say it. He is a SCUM BAG
miranda

Richmond, KY

#20 Dec 9, 2012
i dont like her she needs to return the things she took from my uncle i dont give a f$!k who says what you best believe when i see her geeking a$$ she is gonna know ihave been there
Hebrew

Pikeville, KY

#21 Dec 9, 2012
Shawn Noe? Is he from the drug head family that got arrested for drugs like a month ago? The noe family are all drug dealers, on meth, and always causing trouble, i hear 50% of the noes are in jail..is this the same guy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you approve of Jim Barnes as Mayor? 5 min Voter 146
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Limbertwig 153,366
Police car chase in Richmond? 1 hr Randa 108
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 hr Kentucky 4,751
Word Association (Jul '10) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 19,066
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 17,168
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 28,674
Trigger happy police 3 hr Rabbya 35
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 3 hr --S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l... 7,387
•••
•••
•••

Richmond Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Richmond News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richmond
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••