New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,702 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Paul Ryan

Massapequa, NY

#9292 Sep 2, 2012
democrat

Ithaca, NY

#9293 Sep 2, 2012
Before Mitt Romney retired from Bain Capital, the enormously profitable investment firm he founded, he made sure to lock in his gains, both realized and expected, for years to come.

He did so, in part, the way millions of other Americans do — with the tax benefits of an individual retirement account. But he was able to turbocharge the impact of those advantages and other tax breaks in his severance package from Bain in a way that few but the country’s super-rich can ever hope to do. Yup,those 1 percenters sure do need more tax breaks,they get breaks the rest of us never get,but they say they sure do need more.
Ted Obama Bundy

Pine Bluff, AR

#9294 Sep 2, 2012
democrat wrote:
If he supported the war,he should have served in it.He could have served before is mission or aferwards.The military,would have welcomed him with open arms,not only that,they would have made sure he went to Nam,if he had asked.I don't care that he avoided serving,but he shouldn't tell people he supported it.Anybody that says they supported that war and didn't serve,is a liar,unless they were physically disabled.Newt Ginrich,was a draft dodger,but when asked about not serving,he at least gave an honest answer.
You mean like Bill Clinton
democrat

Ithaca, NY

#9295 Sep 2, 2012
Paul Ryan,considering he's a republican,I'm willing to bet he does dress up like that.What do you figure the odds are that he takes a wide stance?

Since: Aug 12

United States

#9296 Sep 2, 2012
How can anyone vote for Obama? A Rassmussen poll today showed 85% of Americans now believe their children will have a more difficult than them. Daily tracking poll shows Mitt Romney 48% and Obummer 44%. Can you imagine if media covered the scandals and held Obama to even half the standard they hold Mitt Romney. We would be hearing about fast and furious, about high gas prices, high unemployment,$16 trillion debt, no balanced budget since President, dismal job record, numerous vacations, lavish parties, lack of transparency, habitual lies, failed foreign policy, lack of leadership on Iran, turning back on Israel, demands to drop Biden, fire Holder and Janet from another Planet, demands to release college and visa records, fradulent social security cards, war body count on and on. Romney would be leading 75% to 20% if not even more.
Really

Burbank, CA

#9297 Sep 2, 2012
philisophical Phil wrote:
How can anyone vote for Obama? A Rassmussen poll today showed 85% of Americans now believe their children will have a more difficult than them. Daily tracking poll shows Mitt Romney 48% and Obummer 44%. Can you imagine if media covered the scandals and held Obama to even half the standard they hold Mitt Romney. We would be hearing about fast and furious, about high gas prices, high unemployment,$16 trillion debt, no balanced budget since President, dismal job record, numerous vacations, lavish parties, lack of transparency, habitual lies, failed foreign policy, lack of leadership on Iran, turning back on Israel, demands to drop Biden, fire Holder and Janet from another Planet, demands to release college and visa records, fradulent social security cards, war body count on and on. Romney would be leading 75% to 20% if not even more.
lol someones a crack pot. Btw the poles show obama and romney at 45% each, dnc will boost obama, and obama still leads over 50 points in electoral....again you might want to watch other news than fox...the only chance romney has right now is the debates or obama getting caught in a scandal...though romney is more likely to get in a scandal before obama. Also , the scrutiny on romney over obama is understandable. Romney is new and wants the job, hes getting vetted and everything we find leads to more shady shit. We already vetted obama in 2008, its mitts turn. He can't handle it he shouldn't be president.
Ted Obama Bundy

Pine Bluff, AR

#9300 Sep 2, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text> lol someones a crack pot. Btw the poles show obama and romney at 45% each, dnc will boost obama, and obama still leads over 50 points in electoral....again you might want to watch other news than fox...the only chance romney has right now is the debates or obama getting caught in a scandal...though romney is more likely to get in a scandal before obama. Also , the scrutiny on romney over obama is understandable. Romney is new and wants the job, hes getting vetted and everything we find leads to more shady shit. We already vetted obama in 2008, its mitts turn. He can't handle it he shouldn't be president.
You have way to much spare time on your hand...you need to get out of your parents house and go find a job or mow the lawn..just find something to do besides sit in front of the computer all day reading crap about your boyfriend Obama.
Paul Ryan

Massapequa, NY

#9301 Sep 2, 2012
We all hate obama wrote:
democrat sucks so much of Obama's dick juice that he completes his daily allotment of protein.
So taxpayers, how do you feel when you hear that Obama took your hard earned money and pissed it away on MSNBC ads?
Maryland’s Democratic Gov. Martin O’Malley said that the country is not better off than four years ago.
Joe Biden only gave 1.46% of his slary to charity. You cheap liberal ass bastards.
http://news.yahoo.com/iowans-message-obama-di...
Greeting Air Force One as it touched down under sunny skies and sultry heat was a hand-painted banner draped across the top of an airplane hangar that reads, "Obama Welcome to SUX - We Did Build This." "SUX" is the airport code for Sioux City.
http://t.co/vWvazxvp
Did Barack Obama register for selective service?
Several digital document experts claim to have uncovered the original name on the COLB- Maya Kassandra Soetoro, Obama’s half-sister. This is peculiar since Maya was born in Indonesia, not Hawaii. Since Hawaiian law allows only immediate family members access to birth documents, the COLB (issued in June of 2007) almost certainly came from the hands of Barack or Maya. How did Maya get her COLB if she was born abroad?
NSFW:

http://i.imgur.com/UAEWl.png
democrat

Ithaca, NY

#9302 Sep 2, 2012
Anybody that posts under the alias Ted Bundy,shouldn't be throwing stones at anybody.It sounds as if you are doing a lot of projecting.
democrat

Ithaca, NY

#9303 Sep 2, 2012
Phil the Pill,you still make me ill,enough withthe swill.Rumors and innuendoes are all you got,and that aint a lot.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#9304 Sep 2, 2012
Paul Ryan wrote:
<quoted text>
NSFW:
SHAME ON YOU! FOR POSTING THAT LINK.....YOU ARE DISPICABLE POSTING OBJECTIONABLE MATERIAL LIKE THAT IS TOTALLY NOT COOL! HAVE RESPECT FOR PEOPLE WHO DO NOT WANT TO SUBJECT THEMSELVES TO SUCH TRASH AND FILTH. I have sense of humor but post warning of you may find this link objectionable.
nonononono

Ithaca, NY

#9305 Sep 2, 2012
It pains me to say this,but Phil is right.
really

Burbank, CA

#9306 Sep 2, 2012
philisophical Phil wrote:
<quoted text> SHAME ON YOU! FOR POSTING THAT LINK.....YOU ARE DISPICABLE POSTING OBJECTIONABLE MATERIAL LIKE THAT IS TOTALLY NOT COOL! HAVE RESPECT FOR PEOPLE WHO DO NOT WANT TO SUBJECT THEMSELVES TO SUCH TRASH AND FILTH. I have sense of humor but post warning of you may find this link objectionable.
Thats what NSFW means...
really

Burbank, CA

#9307 Sep 2, 2012
Paul Ryan wrote:
<quoted text>
NSFW:
dick head.....(see what i did there)
Paul Ryan

Brightwaters, NY

#9308 Sep 3, 2012
answers

Ithaca, NY

#9309 Sep 3, 2012
I'm sorry Paul ryan,but I can't in good conscience click on your links again.I certainly enjoyed the first ones,but that last one went too far.
Little Italy

Wyandanch, NY

#9310 Sep 3, 2012
Paul Ryan wrote:
<quoted text>
NSFW:
That's some schnozzola he has there.
Straight Talk Vet

United States

#9311 Sep 3, 2012
BHO wants deep cuts to military not just to trim the fat but we're talking muscle and bone. Not doing it to save money or for budget purposes. He wants to shrink military to the point where they are weak and more in line with other NATO forces like Great Britain, Australia or France. He doesn't want USA to remain a superpower. He is revealed in very fair and non partisan unbiased way in the very well done documentary 2016. There is no way anyone who views this movie could ever vote for Obama. What he is doing is treason. The ones who will suffer most are Vets as military will need what resources they have to try to carry out their mission which will be impossible if BHO gets to downsize them to the point he is wanting to. Why doesn't the media expose his agenda or do any vetting on this dictator in chief?
Little Italy

Wyandanch, NY

#9312 Sep 3, 2012
Straight Talk Vet wrote:
BHO wants deep cuts to military not just to trim the fat but we're talking muscle and bone. Not doing it to save money or for budget purposes. He wants to shrink military to the point where they are weak and more in line with other NATO forces like Great Britain, Australia or France. He doesn't want USA to remain a superpower. He is revealed in very fair and non partisan unbiased way in the very well done documentary 2016. There is no way anyone who views this movie could ever vote for Obama. What he is doing is treason. The ones who will suffer most are Vets as military will need what resources they have to try to carry out their mission which will be impossible if BHO gets to downsize them to the point he is wanting to. Why doesn't the media expose his agenda or do any vetting on this dictator in chief?
Are you sure they did not downsize your brain?
Straight Talk Vet

United States

#9313 Sep 3, 2012
Little Italy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure they did not downsize your brain?
ha ha ha....they may very well have, but even with the few brain cells I have left I can still see very clearly how bad and destructive BHO is to our Republic. Ty, I always enjoy a good laugh :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond-Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Emo Guys - Single (13-17) (Feb '14) Tue Cocoa 23
ssd solution Tue TheChemistlab 1
SSD solution for cleaning black note for sale here (Jul '13) Tue Dr Abdullah Saleh 17
john lawrence allen aka boo boo associate of ga... Mon Hmmmmmm 2
You Can Help Decide How to Spend $1M in Budget ... Oct '14 Cortesjackie 1
Woman Seriously Injured In Queens Hit-And-Run A... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mrs Rose 1
Man Dies After Allegedly Being Beaten by Queens... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Ronald 11

Richmond-Hill News Video

Richmond-Hill Dating
Find my Match

Richmond-Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Richmond-Hill News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richmond-Hill

Personal Finance