created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,546 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 404)

Showing posts 8,061 - 8,080 of16,736
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ted Obama Bundy

Pine Bluff, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

So yet another day in the life of jerkoff Obama.
What has jerkoff Obama done for America today?
democrat

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

If he supported the war,he should have served in it.He could have served before is mission or aferwards.The military,would have welcomed him with open arms,not only that,they would have made sure he went to Nam,if he had asked.I don't care that he avoided serving,but he shouldn't tell people he supported it.Anybody that says they supported that war and didn't serve,is a liar,unless they were physically disabled.Newt Ginrich,was a draft dodger,but when asked about not serving,he at least gave an honest answer.
democrat

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Obama bundy,we're all in his together.What have you done for America today,or for that matter anyday?Obama still has done a better job than Shrub ever did.Does your tin foil hat,ever interfere with your high speed internet connection.
Paul Ryan

Centereach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Paula Ryan

http://i.imgur.com/EtmUp.jpg
democrat

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Before Mitt Romney retired from Bain Capital, the enormously profitable investment firm he founded, he made sure to lock in his gains, both realized and expected, for years to come.

He did so, in part, the way millions of other Americans do — with the tax benefits of an individual retirement account. But he was able to turbocharge the impact of those advantages and other tax breaks in his severance package from Bain in a way that few but the country’s super-rich can ever hope to do. Yup,those 1 percenters sure do need more tax breaks,they get breaks the rest of us never get,but they say they sure do need more.
Ted Obama Bundy

Pine Bluff, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

democrat wrote:
If he supported the war,he should have served in it.He could have served before is mission or aferwards.The military,would have welcomed him with open arms,not only that,they would have made sure he went to Nam,if he had asked.I don't care that he avoided serving,but he shouldn't tell people he supported it.Anybody that says they supported that war and didn't serve,is a liar,unless they were physically disabled.Newt Ginrich,was a draft dodger,but when asked about not serving,he at least gave an honest answer.
You mean like Bill Clinton
democrat

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Paul Ryan,considering he's a republican,I'm willing to bet he does dress up like that.What do you figure the odds are that he takes a wide stance?

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

How can anyone vote for Obama? A Rassmussen poll today showed 85% of Americans now believe their children will have a more difficult than them. Daily tracking poll shows Mitt Romney 48% and Obummer 44%. Can you imagine if media covered the scandals and held Obama to even half the standard they hold Mitt Romney. We would be hearing about fast and furious, about high gas prices, high unemployment,$16 trillion debt, no balanced budget since President, dismal job record, numerous vacations, lavish parties, lack of transparency, habitual lies, failed foreign policy, lack of leadership on Iran, turning back on Israel, demands to drop Biden, fire Holder and Janet from another Planet, demands to release college and visa records, fradulent social security cards, war body count on and on. Romney would be leading 75% to 20% if not even more.
Really

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

philisophical Phil wrote:
How can anyone vote for Obama? A Rassmussen poll today showed 85% of Americans now believe their children will have a more difficult than them. Daily tracking poll shows Mitt Romney 48% and Obummer 44%. Can you imagine if media covered the scandals and held Obama to even half the standard they hold Mitt Romney. We would be hearing about fast and furious, about high gas prices, high unemployment,$16 trillion debt, no balanced budget since President, dismal job record, numerous vacations, lavish parties, lack of transparency, habitual lies, failed foreign policy, lack of leadership on Iran, turning back on Israel, demands to drop Biden, fire Holder and Janet from another Planet, demands to release college and visa records, fradulent social security cards, war body count on and on. Romney would be leading 75% to 20% if not even more.
lol someones a crack pot. Btw the poles show obama and romney at 45% each, dnc will boost obama, and obama still leads over 50 points in electoral....again you might want to watch other news than fox...the only chance romney has right now is the debates or obama getting caught in a scandal...though romney is more likely to get in a scandal before obama. Also , the scrutiny on romney over obama is understandable. Romney is new and wants the job, hes getting vetted and everything we find leads to more shady shit. We already vetted obama in 2008, its mitts turn. He can't handle it he shouldn't be president.
Ted Obama Bundy

Pine Bluff, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text> lol someones a crack pot. Btw the poles show obama and romney at 45% each, dnc will boost obama, and obama still leads over 50 points in electoral....again you might want to watch other news than fox...the only chance romney has right now is the debates or obama getting caught in a scandal...though romney is more likely to get in a scandal before obama. Also , the scrutiny on romney over obama is understandable. Romney is new and wants the job, hes getting vetted and everything we find leads to more shady shit. We already vetted obama in 2008, its mitts turn. He can't handle it he shouldn't be president.
You have way to much spare time on your hand...you need to get out of your parents house and go find a job or mow the lawn..just find something to do besides sit in front of the computer all day reading crap about your boyfriend Obama.
Paul Ryan

Centereach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

We all hate obama wrote:
democrat sucks so much of Obama's dick juice that he completes his daily allotment of protein.
So taxpayers, how do you feel when you hear that Obama took your hard earned money and pissed it away on MSNBC ads?
Maryland’s Democratic Gov. Martin O’Malley said that the country is not better off than four years ago.
Joe Biden only gave 1.46% of his slary to charity. You cheap liberal ass bastards.
http://news.yahoo.com/iowans-message-obama-di...
Greeting Air Force One as it touched down under sunny skies and sultry heat was a hand-painted banner draped across the top of an airplane hangar that reads, "Obama Welcome to SUX - We Did Build This." "SUX" is the airport code for Sioux City.
http://t.co/vWvazxvp
Did Barack Obama register for selective service?
Several digital document experts claim to have uncovered the original name on the COLB- Maya Kassandra Soetoro, Obama’s half-sister. This is peculiar since Maya was born in Indonesia, not Hawaii. Since Hawaiian law allows only immediate family members access to birth documents, the COLB (issued in June of 2007) almost certainly came from the hands of Barack or Maya. How did Maya get her COLB if she was born abroad?
NSFW:

http://i.imgur.com/UAEWl.png
democrat

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Anybody that posts under the alias Ted Bundy,shouldn't be throwing stones at anybody.It sounds as if you are doing a lot of projecting.
democrat

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Phil the Pill,you still make me ill,enough withthe swill.Rumors and innuendoes are all you got,and that aint a lot.

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Paul Ryan wrote:
<quoted text>
NSFW:
SHAME ON YOU! FOR POSTING THAT LINK.....YOU ARE DISPICABLE POSTING OBJECTIONABLE MATERIAL LIKE THAT IS TOTALLY NOT COOL! HAVE RESPECT FOR PEOPLE WHO DO NOT WANT TO SUBJECT THEMSELVES TO SUCH TRASH AND FILTH. I have sense of humor but post warning of you may find this link objectionable.
nonononono

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

It pains me to say this,but Phil is right.
really

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

philisophical Phil wrote:
<quoted text> SHAME ON YOU! FOR POSTING THAT LINK.....YOU ARE DISPICABLE POSTING OBJECTIONABLE MATERIAL LIKE THAT IS TOTALLY NOT COOL! HAVE RESPECT FOR PEOPLE WHO DO NOT WANT TO SUBJECT THEMSELVES TO SUCH TRASH AND FILTH. I have sense of humor but post warning of you may find this link objectionable.
Thats what NSFW means...
really

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Paul Ryan wrote:
<quoted text>
NSFW:
dick head.....(see what i did there)
Paul Ryan

Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Ryan Illusion

http://i.imgur.com/RQFn5.jpg
answers

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

I'm sorry Paul ryan,but I can't in good conscience click on your links again.I certainly enjoyed the first ones,but that last one went too far.
Little Italy

Deer Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Paul Ryan wrote:
<quoted text>
NSFW:
That's some schnozzola he has there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 8,061 - 8,080 of16,736
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Richmond-Hill Discussions

Search the Richmond-Hill Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
New Hyde Park Woman Arrested for Using Illegall... 7 hr walkerwilliam91 1
Police Raid Nyack Spa, 3 Woman Accused Of Prost... (Jun '11) 15 hr Tom from NYC 8
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 20 hr Get real 6,195
Where to find heroin in NYC & Longisland? 21 hr miller place 7
Jihadist Plot Against Child Molester's Foiled @... Wed Reply2_CIA 1
New York Auto Accident Lawyer Offers Tips On Wh... (Jan '10) Wed The Advocates 2
Chelsea Clinton says she is expecting Wed reality is a crutch 15
•••

Fire Warning for Queens County was issued at April 24 at 2:23PM EDT

•••
•••

Richmond-Hill News Video

•••
•••

Richmond-Hill Jobs

•••
•••
•••