Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Jul 12, 2012
wondering

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 10, 2012
 
Whats going on?? Wreck or what?? Several fire trucks and ambulances. Hope everyone is ok
omg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 10, 2012
 
Heard it was a wreck and heard the girl looked messed up. Somebody said she probly got methadone
info

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 10, 2012
 
Anyone know the girl's name or can describe how she looked like or the car she drove? How did the accident happen?
wondering

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 10, 2012
 
She had got methadone. She ran the light coming out from McDonald's. Dam* drugie
smdh

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Good grief! Another worthless member of society causing an accident. I still haven't figured out how it is legal to go get a daily fix of methadone and then proceed to drive with no consequences at all.
Is that not driving under the influence?

The methadone clinic has really helped out the drug problem around here!!(sarcasm included)
dude

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 10, 2012
 
How do people know she is on done? Assuming is a bad thing to do.
anonymous 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 10, 2012
 
smdh wrote:
Good grief! Another worthless member of society causing an accident. I still haven't figured out how it is legal to go get a daily fix of methadone and then proceed to drive with no consequences at all.
Is that not driving under the influence?
The methadone clinic has really helped out the drug problem around here!!(sarcasm included)
yeah it sure has helped out, how many has it helped diez? stupid people
reality checker

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 10, 2012
 
they are alot of accidents that are directly linked to the clinic,in fact so many that they try to cover it up.dope is dope PERIOD!the clinic is a 20 million a year business yall its here to stay.thanks to our politicians we are stuck untill maybe the addicts run over one of their kids then we might see change
anonymous 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 10, 2012
 
reality checker wrote:
they are alot of accidents that are directly linked to the clinic,in fact so many that they try to cover it up.dope is dope PERIOD!the clinic is a 20 million a year business yall its here to stay.thanks to our politicians we are stuck untill maybe the addicts run over one of their kids then we might see change
maybe they will run overe themselves
Red Eye

Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 10, 2012
 
Hope no body got hurt
drove by it

Clinton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 12, 2012
 
omg wrote:
Heard it was a wreck and heard the girl looked messed up. Somebody said she probly got methadone
It was christina boyd, i know she used to go to the clinic and probably still does knowing her.
hello

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 12, 2012
 
drove by it wrote:
<quoted text>
It was christina boyd, i know she used to go to the clinic and probably still does knowing her.
I heard it was an Amick girl.Who cares?
hello

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 12, 2012
 
I heard itws somebody by the name Amick

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jonathan Redmond (May '10) 27 min JJA 16
Who will be the write-in council member in Ceda... 1 hr dreams come true 278
Tattoos dose anyone won't a tattoo in richlands... (Oct '13) 1 hr angel 51
Sheila Bandy 4 hr Alexis 5
Movie "County Justice" (Jun '10) 4 hr Riwellman 74
Car accident @ Baptist Valley????? 6 hr family 11
Why is RIchlands Middle closed till Sept. 15? 8 hr Rotten School 0

Search the Richlands Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Richlands Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Richlands People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Richlands News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richlands
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••