Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2010

Judged:

this bithc is huge and thinks that she can get any guy that comes in her path. She is datin some 40 year old married guy that probably don't even know that people know they are togther. she thinks she is a badass well guess what shes not she won't fight a soul. I remember in school when people were afraid of her and theres not ever anything to be afraid of. She ain't shit and I hope she trys to start shit.
gosh o

Zacata, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2010

merranda wrote:
this bithc is huge and thinks that she can get any guy that comes in her path. She is datin some 40 year old married guy that probably don't even know that people know they are togther. she thinks she is a badass well guess what shes not she won't fight a soul. I remember in school when people were afraid of her and theres not ever anything to be afraid of. She ain't shit and I hope she trys to start shit.
She is a sweetie! Really hun find something better to do .
Richlands

Dayton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

merranda wrote:
That's true she is a fatass that not shit!
jess

Newburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

y'all r mean its okay that She's big She's pretty she hears her heart on her sleeve
Dark Knight

Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

How dose she hear her heart on her sleeve ?? Is her pulse that loud??
Richlands

Cambridge, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

That's funny I so agree with merranda.. I went to school with this fatass she thinks she's got class when she ain't got shit! And her dating a 40 year old well that's prob all that will accept her ugly ass!
ash

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

whatever I hope someone comes on here and talk ab you. you all are a piece of shit. and most likely on drugs grow up are you still living in the middle or high school you all need to go back And smack your mom in the face for letting you be disrespectful.
Richlands

Dayton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Being disrespectful? Hunny its our opinion everyone has there own so if u would please excuse me while I express myself!
back off

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

anyone ever think she could have medical issues bet no one every thinks about that. every time you see someone who is over weight people automatically think they eat way to much. sometimes that's not always the case. you people need to lighten up and stop acting so immature. leave the girl alone. what has she ever done to you? probably nothing you just want to make someone else's life miserable because you don't like your own life.
josh

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

I thought she was goin out with a other guy
Nutritionist

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Well...She talks a lot of shit she don't know shit about and she also has the GUT to call other people fat! She seems self conscious and has a low self esteem, I don't think this tread will help her lose weigh or get a bf her own age...actually I don't even think Jenny could. So really what's the point in this dumb sht?
gosh

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

its her life not yours so What if there's a little age difference in them its them not her him and you
Richlands

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Nutritionist wrote:
Well...She talks a lot of shit she don't know shit about and she also has the GUT to call other people fat! She seems self conscious and has a low self esteem, I don't think this tread will help her lose weigh or get a bf her own age...actually I don't even think Jenny could. So really what's the point in this dumb sht?
This is the truth everybody thanks since she's got a health problem/problems or whatever that she's an angel but yet she talks s*** about people and calls them fat haha I think she needs to look again because what I've seen she looks like a popsickle the only small thing is her legs lol I be damnd if I'd ever touch that with any man's di*k!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is she? 37 min Jenn 7
Dey be all up in da MickyD gettin nasty like wh... 44 min Shaneeks 0
sheena rife (Jan '12) 1 hr bucks 35
Daddy's Paying Child Support 3 hr sickofit 8
Living Faith TV & ( The Smiths , The Stanleys,... (Feb '11) 4 hr sickofit 325
Who will be the write-in council member in Ceda... 5 hr Unbelievable 293
yes you will 5 hr Craig david 234

Search the Richlands Forum:
•••
•••