nick presley

Santa Barbara, CA

#2 Jul 30, 2012
when i find out who lol whoopie and yes is you had your fun well tired of playn high school hide behind the computer bull shit bullying im beggn you come say this shit to my face you punk bitches at least put on your big boy underwear for a few hours
Whoopie

Tazewell, VA

#5 Jul 30, 2012
I'm surprised your ass checks got back together after all the dicks that came between them!
124azx

Richlands, VA

#8 Jul 31, 2012
tell us ur real name
gamer chick

Richlands, VA

#9 Jul 31, 2012
Whoopie is just an unpopular,ugly teen that sits at home all night on the computer. No one likes them or wants to go out with them so they troll the forums.
whoopie

Tazewell, VA

#11 Jul 31, 2012
gamer chick wrote:
Whoopie is just an unpopular,ugly teen that sits at home all night on the computer. No one likes them or wants to go out with them so they troll the forums.
gamer chick is a fat assed idiot , who wouldn't put down a doughnut long enough to play a game. Your fat ass is on here more than me !!!
gamer chick

Richlands, VA

#12 Jul 31, 2012
whoopie wrote:
<quoted text>
gamer chick is a fat assed idiot , who wouldn't put down a doughnut long enough to play a game. Your fat ass is on here more than me !!!
I like donuts but I can't get to Wal-Mart to buy more because I'm too fat to move. Come halp me. Like I said teenage troll. If that is all you have then you even fail at being a troll lol.
well

Abingdon, VA

#13 Aug 13, 2012
gamer chick wrote:
<quoted text> I like donuts but I can't get to Wal-Mart to buy more because I'm too fat to move. Come halp me. Like I said teenage troll. If that is all you have then you even fail at being a troll lol.
Nick Presely doesnt go to walmart, walmart goes to Nick Presely

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Occult 1 hr deacon 9
New Chatroom 5 hr Big mike 40
Beth @ Exxon 6 hr Matther Baldin 3
any single females within a 10 mile radius age ... 7 hr Someone 2
Richlands mcdonalds 11 hr money velocity 14
Richlands football sucks 12 hr Achilles 7
Local church 13 hr Lindsey 11
Richlands Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Richlands People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Richlands News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richlands

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:32 am PST