Do you think a good man would marry a non virgin?

Posted in the Richlands Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
A N C

Bandy, VA

#1 Apr 3, 2012
Hey this is embarissing I try to live by the Bible and follow it as close as I can. I am 24 years old and was saving myself for marriage . About 2 months ago I started dating a childhood friend . Well after about a month things happened . I won't go into details but I was not pressured I was and am in love with him. I am not naive . I guesse I thought we would end up being married someday. Lately I have found out somethings about him that I am not sure are true or not but if they are they would be a deal breaker for me.. I know he loves me , maybe not the way I do him. I pursued this relationship. What I'm getting around to is would a really good Christian man want to marry a non virgin? I will not have sex with anyone else untill I'm married . This is a subject I don't feel comfortable talking to my mother pastor or friends with. So could I get some advise please no jokes.. This is really important to me so I'd like guy and girls opinion even if it's negative !! Thank you God Bless girls this can be a cautionary story for you.
ragen bull

Bandy, VA

#2 Apr 3, 2012
What do you look like? If your hot maybe I would make a exception
whoopie

Bandy, VA

#3 Apr 3, 2012
I doubt there are very many if any women who are virgins when they get married!!!
Rephrase

Richlands, VA

#4 Apr 4, 2012
Rephrase the question: would a good woman marry a non-virgin man?
yes it is

Arlington, VA

#5 Apr 4, 2012
A N C wrote:
Hey this is embarissing I try to live by the Bible and follow it as close as I can. I am 24 years old and was saving myself for marriage . About 2 months ago I started dating a childhood friend . Well after about a month things happened . I won't go into details but I was not pressured I was and am in love with him. I am not naive . I guesse I thought we would end up being married someday. Lately I have found out somethings about him that I am not sure are true or not but if they are they would be a deal breaker for me.. I know he loves me , maybe not the way I do him. I pursued this relationship. What I'm getting around to is would a really good Christian man want to marry a non virgin? I will not have sex with anyone else untill I'm married . This is a subject I don't feel comfortable talking to my mother pastor or friends with. So could I get some advise please no jokes.. This is really important to me so I'd like guy and girls opinion even if it's negative !! Thank you God Bless girls this can be a cautionary story for you.
The person in which will marry you and in which you will in return marry them will in fact marry you for who you are and not for your past. Both of your pasts will not be important in your eternal relationships. Don't sweat it sis, everyone has something in their past in which they are not proud of but it's those lessons learned that make us stronger and a better person.
A N C

Bandy, VA

#6 Apr 4, 2012
Thanks for the comments this has really been bothering me
facts

Shrewsbury, PA

#7 Apr 4, 2012
most would not be able to tell
yes it is

Sumerduck, VA

#8 Apr 4, 2012
A N C wrote:
Thanks for the comments this has really been bothering me
Your very welcome and I'm just glad it didn't turn into a bashing site as most of them unfortunately do. Keep your head up and good luck.
A N C

Bandy, VA

#9 Apr 4, 2012
Thank you . I'm glad to get it off my chest even if it is to strangers
mandy

Richlands, VA

#10 Apr 4, 2012
By the time most people get married they are not virgins. You can't really expect a 22 or24 year old to not have sex before then. I hope that helps. A man should never judge anyway.
Dan Hallen

Bandy, VA

#11 Apr 4, 2012
A N C who are you?
Funny U Ask

Abingdon, VA

#12 Apr 4, 2012
A N C wrote:
well, one thing for sure many GOOD MEN has had to settle for marrying non-virgins, so I wouldn't worry too much if I were you. A lot will depend on how much non-virgin you are??????
A N C

Bandy, VA

#13 Apr 4, 2012
I have only been with 1 person. D H you should know who I am
I thought

Cedar Bluff, VA

#14 Apr 4, 2012
Guys hated virgins
ole gal

Richlands, VA

#15 Apr 4, 2012
If he loves you it won't matter
Dan Hallen

Bandy, VA

#16 Apr 4, 2012
Im preety sure I know who you are and if you want my attention or to talk about something you need to call me or text me!! This is not the place to air your personal business !!! One dead giveaway is the initials you posted
Dan Hallen

Bandy, VA

#17 Apr 4, 2012
A N C Ashley Nicole ! Call me cause I miss you . I've thought about you nonstop . I wanted to go to the movies but didn't want 2 take Black or go alone !! No matter what you are 1 of my best friends!! What have I done that's a deal breaker???
dan halen

Bandy, VA

#18 Apr 4, 2012
Hey Yella Gal if this is you talk 2 me !! What have I done that's a deal breaker 2 our friendship?? I wish you were here they put all the old 80s slasher movies on NetFlix and I love watching them with you!!!
A N C

Bandy, VA

#19 Apr 4, 2012
The rumors about me being a booty call hurt bad !! You need to grow up and stop acting like you do in front of Dominick!!! Sunday I had the best day in god knows how long . Then you go get drunk with your buddies again!!! I have also heard that Dom is doing more than drinking! Birds of a feather!! Get your priorities straight because I miss you 2!! You can call me Tommorow and we will talk about all this!!! Luv you !! I really will be out of your life if you don't stop trying to show off or be 2 different people !! The sweet 1 when its just you and me and the 1 if anybody else is around.!!
Dan Hallen

Bandy, VA

#20 Apr 4, 2012
Your not at your apartment and your phone goes straight 2 voicemail can I call your parents??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blondes look so trashy? who would wanna ... (Feb '11) 1 hr blue eyes 26
prayer request 2 hr Eternal truth 111
Wayne johnson 6 hr Gab75 1
What in the world happened to Nikki Fuller? 7 hr da da d 5
Who will take in Nikki McCoy's kid now that she... 7 hr da da d 3
any single females within a 10 mile radius age ... 7 hr Mel 5
Need a hot, horny woman right now (Sep '11) 9 hr Wrong 35
Richlands Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web