First Prev
of 5
Next Last
RHS

Richmond, VA

#1 Jul 6, 2012
Has anyone tried the new pizza place in richlands? If so how was it and do they deliver? Anyone have their number?
REALLY

Cedar Bluff, VA

#2 Jul 6, 2012
You found your way to topix, but couldn't find your way to google. Stupid peoples.
roma

Harrisonburg, VA

#3 Jul 6, 2012
The pizza is good but they will NOT honor the coupon on their flyers citing its a misprint to me that sounds like false adv since the sent out the flyers knowing the mistake also you have to wait FOREVER pizza good pasta not so good service sucks
Skinny Shesney

Richlands, VA

#4 Jul 6, 2012
waited for 1 1/2 hours last nite.. food never came.. we left and went to V&V.. GO THERE AT YOUR OWN RISK.. CAN'T SAY HOW FOOD WAS BUT THE SERVICE IS THE WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN... waitress kept apologizing saying the cook said it would be 2 minutes.. and he supposedly said it in Italian according to her.. i told her to tell him that he needed to get the lead out and to tell him i said it in ENGLISH!!!!!!!! said she was afraid she would get fired if she relayed such a message... hell, with service like that it won't last long anyway...
Pizza

Alexandria, VA

#5 Jul 6, 2012
roma wrote:
The pizza is good but they will NOT honor the coupon on their flyers citing its a misprint to me that sounds like false adv since the sent out the flyers knowing the mistake also you have to wait FOREVER pizza good pasta not so good service sucks
Which coupon would they not honor? I've used 2 of them with no problem.
BIG BIG BUTT

Orange, CA

#6 Jul 6, 2012
Skinny Shesney wrote:
waited for 1 1/2 hours last nite.. food never came.. we left and went to V&V.. GO THERE AT YOUR OWN RISK.. CAN'T SAY HOW FOOD WAS BUT THE SERVICE IS THE WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN... waitress kept apologizing saying the cook said it would be 2 minutes.. and he supposedly said it in Italian according to her.. i told her to tell him that he needed to get the lead out and to tell him i said it in ENGLISH!!!!!!!! said she was afraid she would get fired if she relayed such a message... hell, with service like that it won't last long anyway...
You need the diet girl. Even they knew it and refused to feed you.
roma

United States

#7 Jul 6, 2012
Pizza wrote:
<quoted text>
Which coupon would they not honor? I've used 2 of them with no problem.
The 3 pizzas for 20.00 they tell you its a mis print and will not give it to you
wheres it at

Richlands, VA

#8 Jul 6, 2012
wheres it at
No way

Alexandria, VA

#9 Jul 6, 2012
roma wrote:
<quoted text>
The 3 pizzas for 20.00 they tell you its a mis print and will not give it to you
They have to honor it! It's printed on there menu's and on the to go menu's.
roma

United States

#11 Jul 6, 2012
No way wrote:
<quoted text>
They have to honor it! It's printed on there menu's and on the to go menu's.
They will not they say oops its a misprint meant to say 2 not 3 call or go in and see they will refuse even to business customers as well ....
roma

United States

#12 Jul 6, 2012
wheres it at wrote:
wheres it at
Its the old dairy queen building right beside the pizza hut on the same side think it was a japanese steak house
hah

Arlington, VA

#13 Jul 7, 2012
??
hey

Montross, VA

#15 Jul 7, 2012
It's good
vewykool

Tazewell, VA

#16 Jul 7, 2012
roma wrote:
<quoted text>
Its the old dairy queen building right beside the pizza hut on the same side think it was a japanese steak house
so its a pizza place located next to a pizza place?
roma

Chicago, IL

#17 Jul 7, 2012
vewykool wrote:
<quoted text>
so its a pizza place located next to a pizza place?
That is correct
Jake

Cedar Bluff, VA

#18 Jul 7, 2012
No way wrote:
<quoted text>
They have to honor it! It's printed on there menu's and on the to go menu's.
what an idiot, its a private business they can honor or dishonor whatever they want, where did you go to law school?? lol

if you dont like it you have 2 options

dont eat there, or sue them to make them honor the coupon lol
No more pizza

Roanoke, VA

#19 Jul 7, 2012
Lets see we have Pizza Hut, Giovanni's Pizza, Bellacino's, Pizza Plus, Italian Village and a new one. I do think we could have made it without the new one.
Harvard beyotch

Fayetteville, NC

#20 Jul 7, 2012
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
what an idiot, its a private business they can honor or dishonor whatever they want, where did you go to law school?? lol
if you dont like it you have 2 options
dont eat there, or sue them to make them honor the coupon lol
They honored the coupon for me numnuts.
lotso

Richlands, VA

#21 Jul 7, 2012
I've had it 3 times now. The pizza is DELICIOUS! It's my new favorite. My spouse is a die hard Italian Village pizza lover and he even likes Roma's pizza better. The only thing we have tried other than the pizza is the mild chicken wings and the cheesecake. The wings were good. They tasted alot like pizza huts and the cheesecake was good too. We only ate in 1 of the 3 times and we had excellent service. They actually checked on us so many times it was almost annoying. Everyone that disses their service though just needs to give them time. They are a new business that just opened up. Dont judge it just because of one bad experience

Since: Jul 12

Richlands, VA

#22 Jul 7, 2012
No more pizza wrote:
Lets see we have Pizza Hut, Giovanni's Pizza, Bellacino's, Pizza Plus, Italian Village and a new one. I do think we could have made it without the new one.
I agree and now I heard they're talking about putting in a new pizza place In raven! I wish they would put in a cracker barrel or a Ryan's or something that has more choices of food.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
family dollar 3 hr truth 6
Why are Tazewell girls so much hotter than Rich... 4 hr funny 76
do men like plus sized women? (Mar '12) 5 hr sold 357
tax LNG and oil exports to rebuild infrastructu... 7 hr smh 5
i will ask again 8 hr dot 3
Nascar Murderer Tony Stewart should GO TO JAIL! 8 hr number one fan 28
healing waters counselling center (May '13) 12 hr bon 26
Fools & Blind ! ( Church ) 15 hr Stop 27

Richlands Jobs

Richlands People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Richlands News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richlands

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]