had enuff

Syracuse, NY

#1 Jul 10, 2009
I am reporting them for price gauging and other unethical, shady practices..our attorney general will put a stop to this..this company just got nabbed for charging customers rental fees on their tanks unbeknownest to clients..did you get your refund?? the company is going to be up the "creek" without a paddle..and yes, I am changing companies.. company begins with "A"__gas..in case i am censored..lol..
Liz

Caroga Lake, NY

#2 Jul 14, 2009
Are u kidding!!! I know you mean Amerigas...How did they prove they were charged a fee?? Post the link if their is one Please
Liz

Caroga Lake, NY

#3 Jul 14, 2009
http://www.hagens-berman.com/propanecylinders...

This is the actual law suit...
Owl

Newcomb, NY

#4 Jul 20, 2009
had enuff wrote:
I am reporting them for price gauging and other unethical, shady practices..our attorney general will put a stop to this..this company just got nabbed for charging customers rental fees on their tanks unbeknownest to clients..did you get your refund?? the company is going to be up the "creek" without a paddle..and yes, I am changing companies.. company begins with "A"__gas..in case i am censored..lol..
Get your facts straight !! Was not Amerigas That was surburban Propane. They had to pay thousands of dollars out to customers. Was all over the news a few weeks ago. Your censored because your in every town topix. Know the facts before u run your hole
Oh Yeah

Newcomb, NY

#5 Jul 20, 2009
Liz wrote:
http://www.hagens-berman.com/p ropanecylinders;jsessionid=aHq ZesBKDNLc
This is the actual law suit...
CALIFORNIA !!! Don't see nothing that says AmeriGas in Alder Creek !!
Gas Man

Newcomb, NY

#6 Jul 20, 2009
They can only charge what gas they pump off the truck & truck has meter and NYS sealed. So NO way they can rob anyone for gas. As for tank rent IN YOUR CONTRACT if you don't use half the storage in a year they charge you tank rent. Go to other company you pay tank rent all the time & maintance fee.
Liz

Newcomb, NY

#7 Jul 21, 2009
Oh Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
CALIFORNIA !!! Don't see nothing that says AmeriGas in Alder Creek !!
I know..that was my point...I posted that link to show others It wasn't what she or he posted above..was something else.
Liz

Newcomb, NY

#8 Jul 21, 2009
Owl wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your facts straight !! Was not Amerigas That was surburban Propane. They had to pay thousands of dollars out to customers. Was all over the news a few weeks ago. Your censored because your in every town topix. Know the facts before u run your hole
Yes it wasn't the local ones here...It was "Suburban"
Oh Yeah

Newcomb, NY

#9 Jul 22, 2009
Liz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it wasn't the local ones here...It was "Suburban"
Thank you !! Glad someone else seen it !!
This person has many topixs going about AmeriGas.
Only bad thing that could have happen was they took their tanks because did'nt pay the bill.
I've had AmeriGas for years & had no problems.
take yur brains

Syracuse, NY

#10 Oct 3, 2009
Oh Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you !! Glad someone else seen it !!
This person has many topixs going about AmeriGas.
Only bad thing that could have happen was they took their tanks because did'nt pay the bill.
I've had AmeriGas for years & had no problems.
glad to hear that. did you know why darlene in the office got fired? then i think you would have a problem with them.
Huh

Syracuse, NY

#11 Oct 5, 2009
so why did darlene get fired?
i wont tell not yet

Syracuse, NY

#12 Nov 7, 2009
Huh wrote:
so why did darlene get fired?
so, did you find out how the above occurred? or ask around?
bunny

AOL

#13 Nov 15, 2009
I had a stove that ran off of propane it was much cheaper to get an old used tank and bring it to the gravesville store to get it filled. No fees etc...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Remsen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do not be a victim of Domestic Violence there i... 12 hr FFF 3
Andrew Amo (Nov '10) Sun Yoursistster 40
the dirt bags of forestport (Aug '13) Sun Stupid 18
Supervisors Report Sun Paul 103
Mike Sat junkers 5
Where are the missing Forestport town supplies? Oct 18 Bryan 28
restraint order Oct 17 Get out 7
Remsen Dating
Find my Match

Remsen Jobs