Reidsville Man Pleads Guilty to Murdering Girlfriend

Full story: Fox 8 WGHP

A Reidsville man accused of killing his 48-year-old girlfriend in front of their 6-year-old son earlier this year pleaded guilty on Monday to first-degree murder in connection with her death, according to the Winston-Salem Journal.
Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Oct 11, 2010
amber

Medina, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

wow that is not good
LonesomeDove

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

Judged:

I cannot understand why they let him get away with murder. He should have been put to death not put in prison. The Laws are a JOKE.
Sam

Thomasville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

Judged:

I really miss Beverly and I can't come to grips with the fact that he will live the rest of his life while he stole hers. I hope he spends the rest of his life suffering and that he has nightmares every night for the pain that he has caused Josh, and the whole Wiley family. It is times like this that you have to know that GOD has a plan and belive that otherwise it makes you want to take the law in your own hand. May GOd bless the Wiley family and someday give them peace.
Honorable

Eden, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

how is the kid?
John in High Point

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

The NC judicial system is a bunch of chickens when it comes to giving the death sentence. If the death sentenence was given more, we would see certain crimes come to a halt or at least decline. The Judges in our state and the prosecutors are mostly liberals so this speaks for itself.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

I dont think violent crimes should be allowed to plea down. This is horrible, and a child had to see it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

John in High Point wrote:
The NC judicial system is a bunch of chickens when it comes to giving the death sentence. If the death sentenence was given more, we would see certain crimes come to a halt or at least decline. The Judges in our state and the prosecutors are mostly liberals so this speaks for itself.
I agree with ya. I dont know if the crimes would hault or decline, but at least they wouldnt be repeat offenders.
John in High Point

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

Diane Eppley wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with ya. I dont know if the crimes would hault or decline, but at least they wouldnt be repeat offenders.
I sure would like to see them try it for awile to see if crimes would decline.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

John in High Point wrote:
<quoted text> I sure would like to see them try it for awile to see if crimes would decline.
same here!! Criminals get off way too easy, thats why the continue to do it. They know they can get by with it.
Susie Q

Thomasville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

I hope someone offs his butt in prison. We should not have to pay for his 3 hots and a cot.
darrell

Thomasville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

Diane Eppley wrote:
<quoted text>
same here!! Criminals get off way too easy, thats why the continue to do it. They know they can get by with it.
jizz face
Jules

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

darrell wrote:
<quoted text>
jizz face
There they go again! Haters...lol
Theo

Thomasville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

Diane Eppley wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't. Halt. Wouldn't.

“this is my alias :)”

Since: Oct 10

~*~North Carolina~*~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Jules wrote:
<quoted text>
There they go again! Haters...lol
I know right. LOL. I believe the Theo one is trying to correct my grammar too.((Insert eye roll here)) Obviously, Im still not entitled to my own opinion without "some" making ridiculous comments,(which, by the way, thanks for showing me your age) or grammatical corrections. I mean, seriously, my boys show more maturity than that...and they are 14 and 10.
Theo

Thomasville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

PDEpp wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean, seriously, my boys show more maturity than that...and they are 14 and 10.
Truth be known, they probably show ALOT more maturity than you do.

“this is my alias :)”

Since: Oct 10

~*~North Carolina~*~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

Theo wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth be known, they probably show ALOT more maturity than you do.
truth be known, you may be correct. They are like their mom though, it just depends on who they are dealing with. ;)
Dan

Thomasville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

PDEpp wrote:
<quoted text>
truth be known, you may be correct. They are like their mom though, it just depends on who they are dealing with. ;)
They have constant pms and jizz faces, too? Dang, that's terrible.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Reidsville Discussions

Search the Reidsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 48 min WV Mountaineer 56,628
Califonia nurse now NC stole drugs for years li... Jul 29 anonymous 26
NC sheriff gets close look at US border crisis Jul 23 WHATEVER 1
Review: Matkins Meat Processors (Apr '13) Jul 18 heather 5
New Sheriff for Rockingham County~ YES or No???? Jul 16 Supporting A New Sheriff 1
possible pedophile in your area Jul 14 ashamed relative 4
Daniel Lee Loftis Jun '14 BJ One 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Reidsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Reidsville People Search