United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2008

Judged:

very reliable and on time service 24hr thy use gps dispatching system for faster response
snay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2009

Judged:

the best taxi service in bay area
Frank

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

Judged:

FIrst, it took them an HOUR to show up. Then, the driver took me 35 miles to a Cal Tran station in another town entirely, though the RWC one was just 8 minutes away.

I asked for a receipt, the driver refused to give me one. Also, the driver was very unprofessional, he stank, and he made rude comments and asked inappropriate questions about my business (I am a networking consultant).
A yellow cab passanger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2009

i think frank u got in a wrong cab this cab company always on time and reliable u should have call dispather right away for complaint about the driver i give 5 star for this cab company
thank u bye

Since: Oct 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

FIrst, it took them an HOUR to show up. Then, the driver took me 35 miles to a Cal Tran station in another town entirely, though the RWC one was just 8 minutes away.

I asked for a receipt, the driver refused to give me one. Also, the driver was very unprofessional, he stank, and he made rude comments and asked inappropriate questions about my business (I am a networking consultant).
jack

Milpitas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

It's true they always on time and very reasonable and reliable they r...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Redwood City News Video

•••
•••

Redwood City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Redwood City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••